What do you think of James White, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of James White, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INtIF-a_nO0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6G3AIqmB3I
youtube.com/watch?v=WNyH5A_OZs8
youtube.com/watch?v=cn0iMIIasOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His debate with Bart Ehrman convinced me that the bible is a trustworthy historical document and that Jesus really existed.

Ehrman's opening statement was condescending af and White blew him out of the water. He was clearly surprised and lost the debate.

watched these, he's a decent speaker
youtube.com/watch?v=INtIF-a_nO0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6G3AIqmB3I

Is he a hypercalvinist?

Stephen Anderson is always right

youtube.com/watch?v=WNyH5A_OZs8

>Ravi Zacharias
He's a traitor to the gospel

A
FUCKING
WHITE

Don't forget Tim Keller!

I've heard him speak in person and that is not the impression I got at all.

He says he's not. I'm somewhat inclined to believe him.

I'm disconcerted by his unaccredited doctorate but he's really solid apologetic.

Sproul seems a bit basic for my states.

MALE

what is that?

He's essentially my hero as long as he doesn't talk about politics too much.

he got BTFO by N.t Wright though

good but terrible against muslims, he holds back too much, the only time he pummeled one was Zakir Hussain

youtube.com/watch?v=cn0iMIIasOw

We live in an age of political correctness.

Coming to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard he utter a word against Judaism.

Probably because Christianity is like Mormonism to Judaism.

I'm gonna have to stick that on the playlist.

No. That's probably not the reason. And no, it's not.

It's a cult offshoot, categorically the same.

On Unbelievable? No
He's debated a rabbi
No, it's not

No, it's not. Judaism is a cult offshoot of Christianity.

We can't throw down hard vs. Muslims or it causes Crusades if you know what I am saying.

Its kind of like debating your mom, like you aren't going to tell her that what she believes is totally stupid or else you might get spit in your food that night and its going to get mad uncomfortable.

nah I not saying White show blow up in their faces but you want to at least put them into a corner, David Wood, Sam Shamoun and Christian Prince do this all the time, they understand that if you let the Muslim run their mouth they're going to slip up somewhere. Most of what Muslims say in these debate contradict their own texts and when accusing them of that they'll start to find a way out desperately.

That's his rival and best arminian friend Michael L Brown's job, he's a messianic jew and knows all the ins and outs of how Jews debate and talk.

In all honesty watching them pair up as a Calvinist and Arminian against unitarians is amazing, an alliance never seen.