mega.nz/#F!dIhi0Y5B!MwSi9d4DWxLerpoLAiPBzQ
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/15283-zoroastrianism
iranicaonline.org/articles/eschatology-i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is good.

There is evil.

The end.

Oh boy here we go.

Pretty much everything we know about Zoroastrianism comes from texts whose oldest versions we have are literally thousands of years younger than said composition.

This, of course, does not stop Zoroastrian fanboys from treating them as completely accurate representation of Avesta age beliefs in one solid composition, despite the fact that they'll read religious texts of other religions far, far more critically than that.

>ancient world

it's still around user

It's Judaism meets pagan fire god worship.

Zoroaster read the Torah when the Jews were in captivity and liked it.

The end.

Christfags have nightmares about it.

Look at the damage control itt.

swear this is like the hipster monotheism.

dude fire lmao

dude incest lmao

p good desu

originated from the ancient world i suppose

dude. online larpers centuries later. lmao

It's of the Hermetic Tradition.

Except it was the other way around. Zoroastrianism had already been established as a state religion. Jews took the idea of God, mixed it in with Assyrian/Sumerian/Semitic pagan beliefs and thus the desert trilogy was born.

got btfoed by Islam

all you need to know

came up with the idea of holy war
into the trash it goes

Why the fuck are you plebs obsessed with this religion? Don't skim this comment, respond. Why? Literally, why? Because it's old? Because information of it is lost? Because it's being circle jerked on Veeky Forums?

Google Panbabylonism if you are not familiar with the idea.

Thanks to the fact that there is ACTUAL surviving evidence of Assyrian and Mesopotamian myth/religion we can ACTUALLY know what the fuck they did and why. We can then actually, accurately pinpoint the influences inside Abrahamic and other religions.

Seriously, if you have no idea about panbabylonisim, google it. It's a pseudo-science, which pinpoints where modern religions copy and paste from others.

Because people on Veeky Forums like to make other people anally pained.

Zoroastrianism is great for this, because of its relationship with Judaism and Christianity, and how people defend the above 2. Whether or not it's really honest belief doesn't really matter, people talk in all DEUS VULT and Chosen terms, and that's enough to bait them.

Oh so it was the other option.

The
>I am just being retarded on purpose
Option

Into the filter you go.

mega.nz/#F!dIhi0Y5B!MwSi9d4DWxLerpoLAiPBzQ

There's a polemic against the Jews in my folder on Zoroastrianism.

Read the last chapter of 2nd Chronicles.

God ordained Cyrus to form an empire to get rid of all the Biblical cities and kingdoms and give 1 last chance to the Jews.

Zoroastrianism is based on a scroll of Isaiah they found.

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/15283-zoroastrianism
iranicaonline.org/articles/eschatology-i

You are a treasure.

It's drawn from a trifecta shitpost in ancient form against Christfags, Heebs, and Snackbars.

I wanna read the rest of it and see how hard he BTFOs them.

Great for CK2 incest wank seshs.

>tfw your wife is your mom who is also your sister and your concubines are your daughter-niece-sisters
>tfw your son gets cucked by his own dad from his own sisters but it's okay because he'll just inherit your harem when you die anyway.

wtf im zoroastrian now

It was made by an anti-hindu who favored the priest class of society and had no basis for his shenanigans. Tried to diminish all the gods except the ones he liked then fused them together. A disgrace to Indo-European religions. What is more important are the important Iranian tales like Jamshid (Iranian version of Yama) fisting a gay demon to pull out his dead brother.

>It was made by an anti-hindu who favored the priest class of society and had no basis for his shenanigans.
source?

He literally made the ahura the gods and deva demons after Indians had asura as demons and devas as gods. Their gods were extremely close. Like Indara = Indra, who Zarathustra decided to eliminate, Indra being a major Hindu god during the Vedic period.

The best source I would say in Jaan Puhvel's Comparative Mythology, it's where I original came across it. It also gives good examples of his uplifting of priest based deities and eliminating or demonification (made up word whatever) of the other sets of gods.

You got that backwards m8, Judaism plagiarized almost all of its major tenets from Persian Zoroastrianism.

This

wrong and retarded. persians based their entire religion on a scroll of isaiah.

isaiah was a jewish prophet.

>You got that backwards m8, Judaism plagiarized almost all of its major tenets from Persian Zoroastrianism.

the problem is that the evidence comes from 10th century texts which only hints at resurrection, the lack of evidence also comes from the fact that there are no ancient texts kept preserved due to oral tradition and that the Zoroastrians were highly secluded people who never spoke with anyone outside their own group, that's another reason why you can only be Zoroastrian through birth.

Zoroastrianism vary according to which texts you base your religion on :

Gathas Zoroastrianism is a very simple religion, there is Ahura Mazda(The Wise Lord) who created the universe with a mere thought, and his two sons, Spenta Mainyu(Spirit of Growth) and Angra Mainyu(Spirit of Destruction) the former represent the positive and healthy aspcect of the universe while the later represent the unhealthy and negative aspect of the universe. The humans are asked to side and fight for one of these two camps. The basic commandement of Gathas Zoroastrianism is : Good Thought, Good Speech, Good Action. Ascetiscism and lack of sex is frowned upon.

Avesta Zoroastrianism is a very awkard religion, Ahura Mazda is merely the chief of a good Pantheon (including Spenta Mainyu, Mithra, Asha, Sraosha, and so on) opposed by an evil Pantheon ruled by Angra Mainyu. In Avesta Zoroastrianism there are various superstitious rules similar to the ones in the Torah.

This

Fact is Zoroastrianism has predated and influenced both Second Temple Judaism and Christianity.

Christians can't deny this fact, so they have to resort to downright making stuff. See the retard ITT claiming that king Cyrus read a scroll of Isaiah.

It's actually more like this. Zoroastrianism is that cool Japanese movie only fans know (Battle Royale, The Ring). The Desert Trilogy (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is the Hollywood remake that normies know and think it's the original.

THIS THIS THIS

fuck cucktainity..

>that's another reason why you can only be Zoroastrian through birth.
Except you are wrong. The only reason why ONE of the groups of Zoroastians do not try to convert people was due to accepting that as one of the conditions to being allowed to live in (if I remember right) India, after Persia was conquered by muslims.

Zorostrianism was founded and instituted by indians

^This.
It's not even a matter of religion. It's not that you have to be *born into* Zoroastrianism, but that the only way you can be a Parsi is by being raised in the culture.

Zoroastrians don't proselytize. They DO accept sincere and devoted converts.