/wfg/ - Warframe General

previous thread: Fiending edition

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g (embed)
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22 (embed)

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png (embed)
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY (embed)
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed (embed)
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c (embed)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.12.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/918482-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one:pastebin.com/7wbnSV5f (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kYhdYFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is top gun going to be updated?
I can't make decisions on my own.

holy fuck same guy?

which roll my dudes

keep rolling

right

How many rolls is it theoretically going to take to get a fucking decent to good Zarr riven?

teeth say yes

anywhere between one and a million

Secret Meta Zaw and Amp builds?

Am I autistic?

/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc

Only if most of that came from boosterless runs

you know the answer

kronsh, kwath, vargeet II ruhang
but dont tell anyone ok?

>start public mission
>tick
>tick
>cancel mission
>start public mission
>tick
>tick
>cancel mission
>start public mission
>tick
>tick
>cancel mission
>start public mission
>instantly finds three other people

no one wants to talk to autistic people, especially moreso than they already do ITTs

Yes, yes. Half the possibility to get a relic from a bounty and add 50 Endo as a reward instead. And don't forget to call it a quality of life improvement.

and then?

no, that's pretty smart
I literally never have enough kuva and always re-roll it all of it until 0, at least with that much kuva you're fucking set for a long ass time

Has any warframe gotten a bigger black dick than Chroma? He isn't even tanky anymore, his damage boost is pathetic and all his other skills are still shit.

It's basically a shittier Mirage.

And then you play the game with three other people instead of alone.

where is going to put that money user

I'm so sad about what they did to my dragon dude.

amazing

keep getting spooked my my hydrolyst statue but im too lazy to move it

Your mom is amazing.

zero proof that discord is as bad as people(person) says it is and what we have learned is the people that just sperg out and get banned there are the ones who so against the discord being connected to the thread.

a slimy warm lap dance or cuddle n snuggle money while you stay warm with her in a snowned in house.

No, your mom is lovely.

ive been in it, stayed for about 5 minutes, saw everyone was autistic and left

basically it's like every other discord to ever exist

Two down, tree to go

dont see the point in doing anything but zenurik+all waybounds but congrats man

>zarr is half shotgun half launcher
>cant use shotgun mods
explain

Shut up before I kill your favorite frame boy

fucking hate trade chat

>have 3 day affinity booster from log in
>a bit over a day left
>ash p and saryn p will have finished cooking while i was at work
>cant go grind because valentine's day
REEEEEEEEEEE

>ignoring people
Do you need a safe space too you cuck

Because the Corinth is that shotgun.

Should I just make my own clan or find a random one to join? My internet is too shit to play online with other people

impolite people should have their accounts purged from the game's database

if there's no retarded MRlets then sure

found the actual cuck

Eeh? Status, not crit?!

Can someone model the Nova Visage skin with the Slipstream hat? Thanks in advance.

well when I see an autistic reddit tier cringe post here ill will just think about how that place, with zero proof has ever been posted, can be worse than here.

I enjoy grind -> make your own
I am in denial -> find a random one with all researches completed

just crawl back into your hole with the rest of your fellow rejects, you won't be missed

Post the strun

I found myself in a sudden need of 700 oxium, what's the best farm for it? Corpus capture, I guess, but where? I barely arrived to Neptune yet, so hanging around there would be rather hard.

Galatea

>conversation turns into a 'no you' reply chain but ignores actual posts

>in survival with a saryn, an atterax cuck and an ignisfag
>brought nekros for that sweet loot
>atterax cuck doing nothing but spin attacks
>saryn spreading herpes everywhere
>ignis fag hard at work holding down left mouse button
>I constantly have over half damage from doing nothing but smashing E over and over
>return to ship to screenshot my guandao build
>notice I had forgotten to even put pressure point on it
When will these shitcrow memes end? These ass hats CHOOSE to be bad and then complain about people who aren't pants-on-head retarded on the forums.

You're welcome

he wasn't even a high enough MR to buy it

I just got the Argonak and it's super cool. For once in my life I can tell what's alive and what's dead and if there are enemies in front of me in the plains without super jumping straight up.

One thing I noticed was that unlike Stradavar is does good damage in both its firing modes. Should I put something like Hammer Shot on it to boost the status and crit damage and then use 60/60 elemental mods or is it better to just build pure damage?

I come to Veeky Forums because of its anonymity, if I wanted to not be anonymous I would join your discord, but go figure, I don't

I don't give two shits if a bunch of people use it, I don't give two shits if a bunch of those same people post here, what I do care about is you troglodytes trying to force it and make it part of the thread

its been apart of the thread for years apparently its a problem now?
>I come to Veeky Forums because of its anonymity
well you just painted your own pathetic little picture. dont ever post your own reddit shit here or this general will tear you apart and prove me right.
have fun browsing the 4chans redditkun

>strun
>slash
>the rest of those stats
desu i wouldnt give more than 15 plat for this shit either

If you build your own clan, plan in advance. Rooms take 24 hours to build, intersections take 12 hours. Each requires a forma (the rest of resources are trivial). To build research labs (there are 4 of them + Orokin, it can wait), you need to build the Oracle first plus two reactors to power the whole thing.

This is mine: central hall is a default structure, above it are three small gardens, to which oracle and various labs are connected (except Orokin). On the bottom is intersection with two reactors and elevator connected to it (I plan to move reactors to the floor below and make another elevator opposite this one that would go up).

Post Nakak fanart already.

I've been coming here since 2008, the fuck do you know?
Everyone in your discord is
A. Degenerate
B. Retarded, or
C. Retarded and Degenerate
All it does is reflect the posters in the thread and magnifies it 200x so the autism is concentrated and dense it creates a Neutron Star of autism, like I said live in squalor all you want, just don't expect all of us to join in

you've been evicted
fuck off and stay fucked off forever

>implying anyone is gonna read that

no one cares, you've said multiple times in the discord how you want to separate from the thread, so why don't you actually do it?

if only I cared about your opinon, a jews gotta jew

If Galatea proves too hard for the time being, Abaddon on Europa should suffice, shouldn't it?

here's a few reasons not to post in the /wfg/ Warframe general discord
have fun proving any of these wrong

I sometimes wish moderators here did the same thing they used to do in Elite/Star Pleb threads when things got out of hand, and supplied b&s to both sides and everyone seen "irrelevant".

Dunno. I either solo galatea with ivara and get 500~ in 20 mins or get a squad there and get like 2k+ in 20 mins. Just get a speedva, nek and pilfdroid and chill in a corner after downing (not capturing) the target

sure. hide your retardation behind "le jew" meme

How many Frogs are there

1 and he's dead
hasn't posted in a few

If I wanted a strun riven I'd go 75p, but that's shit and your an asshole. Fuck off space jew.

spotted the real kikes
>it's a lower value because I say it is, goy!

i love to smoke weed and play warframe on my 34 inch 21:9 monitor

Today's reward, for my favorite weapon too :o

Time to roll them stats. Wish me luck.

>half the people on this list barely posts or stopped posting
>most people in bad tier have known to snap and act completely different when things are taken on a personal level
>the people in shit tier are all generally disliked by everyone there for one reason or another

that would honestly be a better solution than to have some outsider stir up trouble in the general and people actually fall for it. im more inclined to what this person said. expect the degenerate part. everyone is degenerate in some shape or form.

are you guys compensating with your monitor inches?

Stop buying weed and you could afford a keyboard from past 2000

Cute keyboard user.

Can a Lato even be good with a decent roll?

>jump and roll towards extraction
>hear the stash noise
>there's nothing I can do to change direction

do you have lato prime, if so then yes.

Lato Prime is OP my man.

That's all the kuva I had. How many plats? I think I can find a sucker to buy it for a whole 12 plats.

What Syndicate weapon mods that don't add new utility (ie Furis, Miter mods) are worth it if any?

when will de unfuck chroma and volt so i can install warframe again

Hunter Munitions, Vigilante Armaments or Primed Shred in the last slot of Sybaris Prime? I'm already at ~120% CC with Riven.

Sobek's, Hek's, Supra's and arguaaaaaaaably Dark Dagger since there's barely any mod necessity for the daggers anyway, you might as well.

Grinlok.

P Shred.

It's only been two days since the weekend for a major patch they released late Friday, calm down. Although DE might be waiting till Chroma Prime to unfuck him for real

I'm still waiting for a doujin based on her quote that was something like "Other traders take advantage of naive travelers, but I always give you the deal ;)"

Have tether grenades been fixed yet?

of course not

this is what I went with

Don't lewd the loli!

In all seriousness, if DE even touch Chroma again all they will do is probably give his tankiness back which is not enough to justify at all, since Rhino 4 is better than just giving people armor because it just nullifies all damage.

Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I have a 6 forma Chroma that's also useless now.

oh this was the quote "Others have one price for locals and one for offworlders. Me? I give you the local price, every time! ;)"