All Ages Edition

Visual Novel General #1867

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v5155
youtube.com/watch?v=PvDRnf6p-3I
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008ODVAZE/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one at all....

>no /vn/ tag in the subject

you may be retarded friendo

>Make faptastic semen demons
>They all hunger for the D
>lol no route
There is no god.

>crtl+f /vn/
>none found

Make a copy of this thread and then delete this. You really need the /vn/ in the subject for people to be able to find the thread.

>someone actually spent two years of their lives to fan-tl it
>and another year of waiting due to selling out
>to bring us this masterpiece
There is a god out there, except he is a fucking torturous asshole.

>ctrl+f novel
>exactly one match

Yuuri route alone was worth the wait.

someone make a new one

>no fucking /vn/ in the subject
We are an all ages general now. Post all ages games.

Even the review that started all the hate for the SP translation acknowledges that it's much better than the old one:
>Before I go any further, let me clarify one thing about this release of HoshiMemo: by all accounts, the official HoshiMemo localization is much better than the old fan translation, and though I never played the fan TL, from what I’ve seen in comparison screenshots, I agree. However, it turns out that translation quality is a very long sliding scale. When you’re competing against absolute trash, you can still be terrible and yet come out ahead. And friends, that’s exactly what this HoshiMemo release is: terrible.

Look, you can shit on SP all you want but fabricating stories to make them look bad is just retarded. There's plenty of legitimate reasons to hate them, you don't need to muddy the waters with your bullshit.

I LIKE LOLIS!

>fabricating stories
Yeah, they never actually put praise the sun or left stuff untranslated, it's just haters amirite

It really is only worth it for Yuuri and Ann. I ragequit barely partway into Konami and Mio's routes. I didn't even bother with Tina's route, though I should have.

What pissed me off the most though was the sheer inconsistency of mid-speech animation. Its like it forgets for 90% of the common route then suddenly remembers that it can change sprite positions mid-sentence. You even get multiple fucking CGs with blinking animations in the start. I don't know if it was just that way in the JP version too or if SP somehow fucked it up.

I wasn't arguing that. It's retarded to claim it's worse than the fan translation. Try reading my quote if you're still confused.

You have to look it this way.
The fan TL was free while Sekai Project got almost 90k $ for it and did a shit job.

Please don't bully the OP too much.

Any VN where the MC can move aside from entering in a relationship with a girl because the bro is in love with that heroine?

But it is worse

11eyes

11 Eyes. The bro character gets with the girl too.

I never said the SP version was good, or praised them. Again: it's bad, but better than the fantl. The money they got for it has nothing to do with my argument.

>We will never get all those console exclusive events in the PC version.

LxC 1&2 also, LxC1 even has the "walk around with the girl" that subsequent cation games used. Feels bad man since those non-h events could help deepen a bond with an heroine.

when trip, when? i want rikka, sora, and touko

Any VNs with masochist heroine?

Any VNs with sadistic heroine?

Had to read through old thread to find this one, fix your shit next time OP

Eiyuu Senki.

Rasputin is literally immortal and Ivan cant live even a minute hour witouth wanting to hurt her.

>not reading nukiges exclusively for plot
Brainlets, all of you.
vndb.org/v5155

;_;

ayyylmao art turns me off

>no solo Lestie ending
>the worst scenes
Mad as fuck.

This artist pisses me off. I fucking hate his doujins.

>tfw you're not a FAPPS agent with

All Ages? We can do that.

I masturbated to this with the classic James Bond riff in the background once.

Happy valentines day /vn/
Maybe next year
I love you.

I don't see how something that has literally unreadable text AND crashing issues can be in any way considered better than something with neither of those. If your argument is simply that taken on AVERAGE, Sekai Project's version sucks less, that's bullshit, because there are significant portions of it that are literally unplayable.

Why?
It's great

Hopefully I won't be around next year

Shit, I didn't even want to be around this year

Happy valentine folks.

>tfw there is no Valentine's Day in my country

I knew it would hurt but it hurt more than I expected

Does Shuuma from vampire princess ever get good or is just permanently doomed to be a stuttering. idiot half vampire faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=PvDRnf6p-3I

Have you actually read the SP version? It has grammatical errors, but it's not "literally unreadable" (unless you're talking about untranslated lines, which are in the single digits, and do not constitute a "significant portion" of the translation, nor invalidate the entire thing). I quoted the reviewer above which is a much more authoritative source than anything you've provided me with. Do you think he's a sekai shill too?
I haven't heard of any crashing issues. If you really want to bring up matters unrelated to the translation, the fantl was again, much worse.

>Maybe next year
What? I'm not sure what you're saying.
I'm not interested in 3D at any point. Just waiting on virtual reality technology and male sex toys to improve.

>come to /vn/ to avoid valentine's day
>everyone keeps saying it
suffering everywhere I go.

it's barely fucking started you big baby

Celebrate Valentine with your waifu and post pics here.

will you be my valentine

I can't wait for the blogposting to start! It's so exciting reading about anons wanting to kill themselves and how much they're drinking today!

Is it really that bad?
No, really, I have no idea how everyone celebrates Valentine's Day because , is it everywhere?

>uuma protagonist.

You have your answer there.

This. Fuck the blogfags.

I want to kill myself

seriously considering it. only have a po box address though, so i doubt theyd send it there

Does /vn/ like tomboys?

/vn/ does like everyone, especially lolis and Mitcher.

Yeah.

Fuck you cunt if I want to get pissed, read VNs and tell randoms on the internet why I hate life then guess what I'm gonna do
I'm gonna talk about VNs while mentioning how I hate life

>mfw rereading her route

Who will get Yukino's chocolate?

Don't be angry, friend.

It really bothers me that her crotch is so far back, it should be barely visible. Most CGs from the back have that same problem

Me.

yes

The tennis chad

Hoshi Ori is a fucking kusoge
I hope trip will realize it soon and never translates it

He got through Hatsukoi just fine, it can't be any worse.

It's either I be angryc or sad lad
I think people would rather the angry

I don't like sluts who go around showing their panties to everyone.

still falls the april rain

Sorry Yuuma but we will be able to enjoy The CHAD Kyousuke.

I wonder what it's like to be dead.

Trip has awful taste, which is precisely why he's going to enjoy Hoshi Ori

>Kyousuke

found some slightly cheaper ones for you user.
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008ODVAZE/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

It should be the other way around btw.

>Trip has awful taste,

Can we talk about this? The man translated Nisekoi for years. Nisekoi, the SEO manga of Shonen jump, the manga that the otters who read it only read out of pure hatred, the manga that was the poster child of every shitty romance cliche done wrong. And yet the Maki route is what nearly killed him? How is that shit possible?

I dont think the game will accept Tundercock.

>Nisekoi, the SEO manga of Shonen jump
I would laugh if Chitoge got isekaied.

>he doesn't want his gf moving into calling him Thundercock-kun from Chad-kun

gonna start at exactly midnight.

my man. used them amazon good boy points

i liked nisekoi.

wtf are reward points? is it useless for someone like me who makes a new account to take advantage of amazon prime free monthly trial?

Why must tomboys lose?

It won't, max 5 letters only. Still makes a good screenshot though.

>lose
But she didn't.

I liked the first 30s chapters. Then I read it because SEOOOOO
KUBOOOOO

I love used goods
especially Zakuro!

i get rewards points cause im a good capitalist slave and have the card on the right

>i liked nisekoi.

No, you didn't.

It's probably asking a bit much of them but I hope /ourguys/ can expand the limit to something more reasonable. 5 characters is enough in Japanese but doesn't work in English.

fuck you, yes i do

for all its faults, it made me feel good.

My plan is just to choose a JP name I like.

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.

Yup, best girl won and nothing else can convince me otherwise.

>tfw main girl is best girl
What VNs do that?