my.mixtape.moe/jkahwx.7z
pcpartpicker.com/list/TvCTsJ
i.gyazo.com/3440a90efcc1fa61c159264049d3adf9.mp4
gyazo.com/ca986c90a848688d9b4ed90945af1db6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>login-loading-loop

servers are dying again huh?

I want friends

Probably, my avatar I tried uploading kept getting uploaded fucked up.

I'll be your friend!

First for wishing I didn't add that many people and especially not on steam/discord.
I miss the feeling of wandering around with no obligations to vr friends and just having fun with strangers.

I'm a dirty desktopper, will you still be my friend

Don't tell me this, I just started pushing an update to hopefully fix the video player in my private world...

>have tons of friends on list in vrchat
>only 1 added on discord (never talked to) and 1 in Steam

herd u talkin shit

To the other people that downloaded Archer way back, how did you guys manage to fix this thing?
I tried swapping out the material and stuff but its still like this.

Yes!

Take glasses off qt

I jerked off while making out with an anime girl in vr today. This has been a good valentines day

actual image of UD getting proteused

me and my boi

Psst can I be your friend too? VR in several months maybe.

You're one of the good ones, user.

That's a nice Mami-chan

what was the fix for feet going through the floor again?

bless you

thanks~!

>go into vrchat
>ping is fucky
>ping-test agrees
>quit vrchat
>ping-test back to normal
>go back into vrchat
>ping is fucky
>ping-test agrees

Why does VRChat fuck with my ping? It's not just the in-game. It's like it triggers it.

>meetups just turn into lewding 24/7
fucking boring
leg tracks were a mistake

>spending 300 bucks on leg trackers just so you can lie on your back

Turns out I was literally retarded trying to use a youtube url that wasn't the short direct link url. We comfy now boys.

Maybe it'll change once the novelty wears off and everyone's cooled down from V-day.

>lie on stomach while anons give you a massage

sad desu

V-day isn't even a big deal, why are people so attached to the holiday

I want to watch with you, user
Social pressures. Corporation indoctrination.

It's because people make it a big deal and maps like the avatar testing include so much heart props even long before valentines.

Oh, this does look comfy. I think I will like this world.

>V-day isn't even a big deal, why are people so attached to the holiday
People being reminded how alone they are in any dimension.

When you're chronically lonely and single the constant "be in love and couple up" propaganda leading up to it feels like a personal attack.
Now that VRChat lets us be cute little girls a lot of people are probably overeager to latch on to any sort of scrap of affection while it's the season for it.

>Social pressures. Corporation indoctrination.
this makes the most sense but seriously. It becomes an issue at some point.

When I get an actual streaming link set up to swap videos and a button to turn it on rather than just starting on load up I'll probably invite some people in to watch some stuff, I'm just happy I got it working. It's 90% a demo scene from the asset store, but I liked the look of it...for now.

I was being serious. Blame the normies for infecting our cute autists when they were young.

I know, it just pisses me off that it all comes down to stuff like that.

So what I'm seeing is that if you're not really into valentine day, and all that it entails, to avoid Meet-ups for a day or two

Good job, user! It looks like a nice room.

I'll still join just to fuck with people who try and get lewd.

Why would you want to avoid the autism safari?

Friendly reminder not to fall for the Atlas scam. It was spread by people like (((Tupper))) to make your model look like shit in comparison to theirs.

it's not that bad
not many people even had valentines avatars/props. i was disappointed.

Yeah I haven’t been to a meet up in a while. I haven’t seen much since f the Valentine’s Day stuff from people in the public worlds. There were 2 people though that were going up to people showing Valentine’s Day stuff though. Other than that it’s been normal.

Whats up, i'm not around much but I still lurk these threads.

>i dont know what i'm doing

Cats 4K atlas has been working fine for me on a lot of models I recently uploaded, but you gotta check to see if there are any fuck ups. So, far I’ve only seen little cuts in the hand and slight discoloration in the face on one particular model, but the other 5 or 6 I did looked perfect. If you do it, just make sure it’s 4k.

That last stint without TTS was rough. I really need to be able to communicate beyond snail marker.

Wish I had more time to sort things out.

The only meme related to atlasing are people being idiots and going about doing it in the most inefficient and low-quality way one could think of, when easier, faster, and better ones exist.
Properly separating a model's materials to even multiple atlases does not require splitting or rejoining meshes at any part of the procedure, and has no possibility of any quality loss whatsoever.

Oh nah, just wanted to know if the model had seen any use

If you follow tuppers way it fucks it up though and he suggested to make it 2k too for fuck sakes.

The funniest thing was that you can literally see his model getting assraped and Tupper doesn't even notice it until he's already in Unity.

so handsome UwU

Is the user with the cool shader still around? You said you would release this shader when you finish customize it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lgpOdRXXu0

I love you.

Your kisses tickle, user!

If I wanted to get into VR, how much would I be looking at?

go ahead and make a tutorial, then! you won't though

At least 3 money.

$300 doesn't seem bad.

Do you have a computer already?

It's quite big.

>Spend ages waiting for Unreal Engine to download so I can use a plugin to import VtMB levels and port then over from there to Unity
>Turns out the plugin version listed at the top was actually the oldest and the appropriate version of UE is fucked for Windows 10
>The version I actually need is an even bigger download
God fucking damn it. Guess I'm not getting anywhere with this today.

I never did manage to get the exact same effect as in the webm. In the unity sdk it looks all fine and dandy but when you use it ingame you run into a problem you would't have noticed in the SDK. It's the fact that there's actually other geometry (i.e: the world, tables, roofs, chairs, etc.). Those things show up through it and in some cases block out the full view.
It does however still look quite good in a moderately open area.

Here's the last version of it I made: my.mixtape.moe/jkahwx.7z
Unfortunately I got rather busy so I stopped working on it. Feel free to tinker around with it. Also I forgot to do it but one of the objects in the prefab still has the mesh collider turned on. Make sure all the colliders are disabled.

Comfy map.

>tfw won't be home for another 4 to 6 hours to give and get Valentine's head pats with my favourite penguin.

Wait, isn't that tomorrow?

Isn't there an actual asset store version which is what people use? do you know what it's called?

First go run the Steam VR Performance Test. If you fail, go buy a new computer. If you computer passes, you're looking at between $300 and $1300 depending on what you want to do. In terms of choices, you've got these three platforms. They're all compatible with VRChat, but there are a few platform-exclusive games just like on consoles.

Windows Mixed Reality
- cheapest by far, several different manufacturers with varying screen specifications, worst controllers because they only track position within player's own sight.
Oculus Rift
- middle of the road cost, best controllers. Built in headphones and mic, both good.
HTC Vive
- most expensive, average controllers, bad microphone, best tracking technology. Can track legs and other body parts if you buy special tracking puck accessories, but it doesn't come cheap.

if you know a friend who has VR, ask them to give you a demo first. Not everyone has a stomach for VR and while you do build tolerance over time some people just can't handle it and you wouldn't want to waste your money being a guinea pig.

No clue. All I know is that someone in the that thread claimed it was $60 dollars. Apart from that I have no idea whether it's even on the asset store or for sale individually or as part of a pack.

Just want to say that this man knows his stuff. That was a very good break-down. Good shit, my dude.

>tfw considering side-grading my cpu for a higher single core clock rate just to play with you guys at a higher framerate
niggers pls atlas

It's already morning of 14th in Europe.

but my animations get me the attention i crave

Cute!
but what does it say?
condon?

>using condoms
should have died in the presentation room tb honest

Yeah, but I assume people posting or would otherwise be playing around now are in the US, so that'd be tomorrow for them.

>Still stuck on 4690k cause literally nothing is worth upgrading to

It was supposed to be condom. People were teaching Spheri naughty words while her guardians are away.

Wow
The lewds have gone too far this time.

There's also Playstation VR but that is strictly limited to the PS4 and if you're in this thread you're probably interested in PC VR.

My computer is almost 6 years old.
pcpartpicker.com/list/TvCTsJ

Top cozy!

I just want everyone to know that Kiso is VERY cute.

I really want you to pee on me.

Would you still consider VR an early technology, in that in a year or two most of the products you buy today would be considered obsolete? How much lifetime support do these headsets have?

Has anyone been banned for using the poly count limit work around? Is it something that's likely to happen at some point?

>gtx 670
970/1060 is the bare minimum to be able to pull off 45 fps

No idea about the processor, but I'd imagine it will have issues.

no, because then the mods would be hypocrites
I'm sure that wouldn't stop them though

I've been planning to do an overhaul and got tips from /g/. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I didn't know you were into that...

Someone is selling it on vrc discord. They also sell other particles and shaders

i.gyazo.com/3440a90efcc1fa61c159264049d3adf9.mp4

gyazo.com/ca986c90a848688d9b4ed90945af1db6

>strictly limited to PS4

Haven't people modded this to work with PC? Or am I just thinking of the controllers?

Got a video of them using it to sell? Because neither of those were it, and their particles and shit were already released on here a while ago