/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous Thread - Happy Valentines Day Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/qzUW3JKL

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 gw2 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: /gw2g/ docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/guild wars 2games/danganronpa-1%e2%80%a22-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!JfAQxLyZ!IXAkN_9NacKYTv-JYOGaSg
medium.com/@luizhengs_1874/good-day-for-you-5816c87e4b43
youtube.com/watch?v=hXnl0PRU9E4&index=20&list=PL5bkYBlFL9xe1V3yowudwahIVhogXMcOA
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

good night i hate women

MONACA~!!!

ass

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?
>ywn see her blush and stutter as she tries to come up with the right words while giving a box of chocolates
I don't even like chocolate man but why live

Oh really now?

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! Valentines day is in a little less than 15 minutes and I can't wait to shower her with surprises, cuddles, and kisses!

What if Sayaka was genetically modified with platypus DNA so that she would sweat milk?

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

*steals Doppel's post*
pschhh... nothin personnel.

Can ANYONE stop this madman?

*steals the "bitch" post*
pschhh... nothin personnel.

which dangan couples would end up as teen parents because of valentines day sex

Stop having waifus

Stop that.

mugi with the sick burns

Fuck you I'll engage in escapism as much as I want.

Ibuki!

What is that pink stuff under her shirt

I'm going to FUCK the WinterDRs.

By being nonexistant.
>
This, but with receiving a box of chocolates.

That's right! Stop having waifuS! I have just one waifu and she's not even from Danganronpa!

I mean, that too, obviously. Hell, I'd be more down for that. But since that's not what's in the OP I didn't include it

Happy Valentine's Day!
I went through my collection and scanned a bunch of doujins I didn't see uploaded anywhere. The only "old" doujin here is the Angie/Korekiyo one which I think I linked here a few months back.I wasn't too fond of my editing on it so I went back and tweaked the colors for that one. None of these are NSFW, if anyone's wondering.

mega.nz/#F!JfAQxLyZ!IXAkN_9NacKYTv-JYOGaSg

If I'm missing pages/the text is too blurred/shit's out of order, let me know and I'll get to it soon enough. I plan on tidying up the Look At Robot! scans when I get the time, as well.
Good night /drg/

Makoto taking Mukuros virginity and accidentally getting pregnant resulting them in becoming teen parents in high school

>Mugi of all people saying that

mikan spreading despair by giving children autism vaccines

Sayaka did nothing wrong

t.Kirianon

Have you never seen a bra before user

Gonta deserved to die.

Hey /drg/, what's Ibuki's favorite number?

Junko giving Mukuro advice on how to win Makotos affection

>Junko's idea for turning love into despair blossomed as Mukurow decided to finally pull Makoto's big zipper and reveal his secret.

>not maki
>opinion discarded

Don't kill the people he likes/middle-schools/anyone in general?

I hope your favorite dangan farts on your face this valentine!

24!

>*cuts you into pizza shaped pieces*
Nothin personnel...waifufags

Wow, this is fantastic! Thank you so much! I hope you have a happy valentine's day!

thanks for the link user o/ looks good

ass!

modulus 2

Shuichi Nyahara!

if only

Mioda!

There ya go! Now think of your life choices!

No, it will be similar to the NISA translation when it comes to handling terms and language.

You stop that.

>That post last thread that asked for there to be chapters with 1/0 deaths instead of 2/3
>Thinking WinterDR is going to let almost half the cast survive

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Be my valentine /drg/

medium.com/@luizhengs_1874/good-day-for-you-5816c87e4b43

I love Junko!

I'm going to FUCK WinterAnon.

Wow, this is awesome. Thank you, user!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Best Valentines Himiko! I hope everyone has a magical valentines day with their waifu or husbando or girl/boyfriend Make sure to give them lots of love!

Maki but she actually is just a tsundere child caregiver instead of a psycho killer cunt

Reminder that Shuichi is best boy!

youtube.com/watch?v=hXnl0PRU9E4&index=20&list=PL5bkYBlFL9xe1V3yowudwahIVhogXMcOA
(Skip to the end)

>even the filename ends in 0
like pottery

As someone who draws in digital made me laugh.

Kirumi's teeth are clenched. The reason it looks that way is because they wanted something scaleable.
If you have a highly detailed mouth like in these closeups you'll end up with a smudge of shit when you scale the sprite down to the resolution that we got. That's not even taking in artstyle and head position into account. Loss of information on resolution change is the answer to everything.

She wasn't psycho, she just had a lot of pent up emotion. I'm sure she could become a great child caregiver or teacher after the killing game.

I wish we gotten this instead of cold assassin anime girl #307654, what a dogshit character.

Kirumi is a better boy that Soyichi

You ever notice DR has a thing about brains to computers with AIs replicating them perfectly?

>Becauseā€¦ even if I missed something, the conclusion I think Kodaka wanted to us to reach is this.

>psycho killer cunt
Rude.

>pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 gw2 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: /gw2g/ docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit

still trying to force this meme?

I love her stinky sister!

Hey. Hope you're having a good Valentines.

Good on you and good night.

No. Honest to god I just copy and pasted from the previous OP which it's in. I didn't notice that.

Late Koko! And his beloved Saihara-chan!

Its okay, they swapped out the op pastebin with their owns. I highly doubt he did that and somebody is false flagging as him. Don't worry about it.

Just replace that fake op pastebin with this one.
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

Slow your roll there buddy, I don't swing that way.

Post Dangans you want to be irl

Happy Valentines Day, /drg/! I love you!

Same to you, buddy.

i didn't come here to read a fucking novel written in broken english

I don't get Saionji. I like her, but I also don't. Sometimes I think she's underrated, sometimes overrated. What's the deal with this smug dancer?

Take your shot, /drg/!

Take a gun and shoot yourself with it, /drg/!

I love you too user!

Platonically.

Anyone got a link to that google doc or whatever it was of the V3 dating sim VN describing h-scenes etc. for each character? Either its not in the pastebin or I'm not looking hard enough.

Honestly, before getting on /drg/ I thought waifus were just female characters you like but waifufags on here can get really fucking weird and pathetic. Are they joking or for real? I'm autistic, I can't tell.

They're very real, sadly.

we're for real bitcj
now get your normie ass out of here

Come on, I thought we were already past this.

The memes never end, Ibukifag

user who posted the image, but I'm pretty sure we'll never get "past" the 0 thing, at least not until a very long period of time passes with no Ibuki 0s, and even then I feel like it could still return.

Don't respond to this bait.

See for yourself

Kaede and Amami bullying Saihara and Smoothie

Get the fuck out you fucking normalfag.

This

I love Junko!

She is Saionji!