Alright biz fuck it here goes

Alright biz fuck it here goes,
I work in a congressmans office in DC.
No i'm not time stamping shit listen or dont faggots.
In a few weeks (not personally sure of an exact date, nor am i sure one has been selected yet), an R congressman (not the one i work for) will introduce a bill proposing that all interaction between our government and foreign governments/entities be done on the block chain, for the sake of transparency.
Needless to say, it doesn't stand a shit of a chance of passing. But it will get people talking about cryptos/blockchains.
Theres a reason this dip is happening my guys

>on the block chain
*using block chain technology
my bad

>t. larping faggot

This dip is happening because people are buying bitcoin fag

DCfag here.

Which Congressman, R or D, and is he (she) part of the new Blockchain caucus?

They're also debating whether the U.S. dollar should be backed by gold or BitBean. It will be a close vote.

R and yes

holy shit i kek'd

donald trump here.
can confirm what OP is saying.

me too, my dad works at nintendo

give us more inside knowledge OP im thirsty

Don't listen to this imposter

Yea and Mike Pence is personally pumping dogecoin

You jest, but fun fact, Ted Cruz holds bitcoin

Bob saget here, Buy Full House reruns. Thank u.

Barron here, about time you listen to me dad.

Roleolaying faggots wasting time and resources on a pyramid scheme

Let me guess.....they want to verify everything through factom right? IDK.....seems to good to be true......but my mom used to work for the CIA and so I know first hand the kind of people they let have sensitive information.....this actually might be legit....it is America after all.

Trumpcoin is going to Uranus guise

These DC leaks are delicio.us

Keep them coming

>factom shill

nah. I am a stay at home mom and I got into this 3 weeks ago. I am no shill. It was just what I was thinking. I could be wrong take whatever I say with a grain of salt currently I only have about $70 in factom. I heard factom was backed by the US government...and then I read this thread. I mean that just seems logical to me. Although I am still really new to this. You are the first person who has ever accused me of being a shill though....I will have to look that up on urban dictionary to....yesterday some asshole was calling me a roastie......I was horrified when I read the meaning of that on urban dictionary. But I knew you guys were assholes when I decided to stay.