/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

ONI

nth

My list is full

Whose chocolates did you receive, anons?

>Finally started saving tickets for Mama

How do you take it when you've stopped yourself from rolling for months, only to finally release and get nothing for it? I'll only have a few hundred quartz by the time she comes out, I'm going crazy here bros!

Is it even possible to run out of lores? you would run out of qp or mats first

Claim your Valentines

Optional: Roll a ticket and if you a servant, she/he will be your valentines for today

Anything is possible if you are a whale

Lucklets who waste lores on 3* and 4* can run out easily.

if you use it on bronze servant

Give it to me straight anons; How bad is the droprate for medals?

Even korean players have their MLB mona lisas already. Whats ure excuse monalisa-lets?

>black keys

Black keys have been removed from the summoning pool, user.

The Saint

>Korea had to pay the escalating price
Holy shit how do they even accept their treatment on that server?

I-i just want to be left alone on this day

You're going to get laid with a servant even if you don't want to, now go and roll a ticket

I don't need qp because I never roll any golds.

>kokutou ce
fuggg i'm not gae

will we ever get another CE success chance rate up? all these exp CE are taking up space.
also do we get enough MP from events to max level all the MP CE in time?

I didn't think she would come to me because I got caught up in the hype around Bride and blew almost everything I had saved up failing to roll Bride, but Void forgave me and came in just 12 sq. She is a forgiving Onee-san

Good thing i'm gay then, Proto Cu looks pretty cute.

Story or Void Shiki gacha?

Sorry but Shiki will get one more ticket on her b'day but not a moment sooner.

wow void shiki is baaaaaaaaaaad

You said this like 4 times already

>da vinci
>popular

Atleast he isn't lamenting that he only has 4 SSRs and F2P btw

What do you want more in case you get lucky?
Shiki or some random SR/SSR from story?

which servant will NOT STOP COMING

NP 13 lancelot.

SHISHOOOOUUUU!!!!

I don't really care since I'm expecting Mooncell Automaton or something, so either is fine.

>doing 802 without owning a good caster or lancer

>using caster for 802

Are you sure you're doing 802? Because those are exactly the classes you shouldn't bring there.

The answer was in your second archive all along.

meant 702

>tfw did 15 runs of 802 with support Scathach and only Euryale in the backline

>keeping Medea in the second archive
Come on now, i know that any silver is trash to the majority of /alter/, but she's very much a gameplay servant.

one ticket woman

Her main use is buff removal which we don't need now. Her NP damage is beyond pathetic even if it's quite spammable.

Who else [gonna make it] here?

Use Halloween Liz and a support Scathach.

and I'm just as thankful now as when I said it on the first day of the rate up. I was super upset with myself over getting caught up in the hype around Bride and I had no hope going into the gacha. So I've been in a bit of a tizzy over the whole matter. This Valentines post will be the last time you see me post about it, user, I promise. Happy Valentines Day!

Let me know who you are and what CE you need on it

>implying you’ll get her

Oh man that's a lot of EXP

She was extremely useful in 804, for example. Sure, you can kill MHX in one turn with some SSR, but still.

Well?

LU BU
JUST

Gotten 0 heart drops after like 600 AP on 802 and 803, but I should have all 55 before Da Vinci. The only problem will be horns.

>not being gae for Lu Bu
user...

>NP6 Jing Ke
At least I can drink my sorrows away with her.

Post unusual team comps because you got bored of farming

Are we talking about Horta exclusively? Because if not, then i'm definitely not gonna make it in Camelot. 88 medals is just fucking ridiculous.

It's slightly misleading.
You need 758 gold EXPs without the class-match bonus, or 631 All-class EXP (since Avengers can't get the bonus otherwise).

The bonus is only 20%, but it adds up if you're trying to level a servant to 100.

I have 830 quartz, and will have >1000 by the time she releases. If I don't I will be rather upset.

You can either spam the Da Vinci event because it has a Horn-farm node, or spam the relevant mission in E. Plurbus Unum for a chance with a lower drop-rate. Since Horns only cockblock her skills I'm not that worried, and the Bloodstone Tears are available in the event shop.

I'm not into shotas I swear.

You are now.

Did Caster Cu get any traction? I'm surprised it's not OG Cu

600+ EXP is still a lot, I've only had like at most 200 EXP at a time, though that's because I haven't thought of keeping the event EXPs in my present box.

odd shiki gacha
even story gacha

>Whats ure excuse monalisa-lets?
Just 13 more hours until I have it.

Rolling too

>702

Oh. My Waver and Doggo are good enough to handle all of the crap in there, but I bring a level 90 Scat for Arjuna anyways because there's no kill like overkill.

A rare Rapunzel

>23 turns

Yeah that seems exciting.

I'm gunna cum in her

Rarepunzel

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For the paid gatcha, does the bonus quartz count?

nope

They exist!

No.

No, it is counted as free quartz.

No.

BLACKED

not bad

Leonidas can protect you.

enjoy BBC kek

Well you're not wrong. It's taken all the EXP I got from Valentine's, Saber Wars, KnK, plus some of the ones left over from Christmas and 1/2AP hands, and I'm still a bit short.
It's a big, big investment but she's worth it. 14,498 ATK speaks for itself.

how and why did they let her get away with 20k atk and ridiculous skills

I was gonna save my exp for her, but I keep having servants to level up, also the lottery of that event looks like it has several exp cards

nipples

this is one of the many reasons why the lotteries are the best

I know right? I got some days off from work for the Christmas event and I'm prob gonna try getting some for this one, as I will expend all my vacation money on trying to get Jeanne Alter

>tfw giving Arjuna the A+ Mana Burst Rhongomyniadick
I love Titoria.

>there's anons here that will roll for Jeanne Alter without testing her before in JP and without comparing her to other more useful options

Don't blame /fgog/ for your lack of insight in some months

>rolling for usefulness
>not because you're charmed by her after fapping to her doujins

But user, I don't play jp.

why does Maeve look so smug?

I don't have any tickets left so I'll just claim Ishtar.

>being charmed by Jeanne Alter

those are some really weird assumptions

Tsunderes are my fetish as is aphrodisiac consumption