Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TayBST0WN4g
youtu.be/IIYSCRgzAtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just play melty or blazblue you niggers FUCK

What are our thoughts on Blanka now that we've seen footage?

I don't wanna

>no sympogear fg
>no Maria gf
Why live bros...

playlesbos

Year of the dog!

BIG MOOD

>What the hell is an Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st], is that like a miscarriage?
You're actually quite correct.

Melty Blood players are shit at all fighting games

I love Juri!

xth for void's untimely (timely) death

um no, polturd, i will play street fighter jive instead

is void cute? id wanna hold hands with her after getting beaten up in iamp

Yeah Infinite belongs in the roach house. I agree.

>That one is, is nasu approved
And the Tsukihime manga wasn't?
Which canon does it follow anyway, MB or MB arcade? Or is it its own canon while still being somehow canon?

Who's the actress and why is she acting?

juri is the best waifu!!!

being into fateshit in 2018 is pretty embarrassing guys

Wrong quote sorry

Sion and she's acting because the night of wallachia is like a play

The wheel of fate is turning - Rebel 1, action!

Thread reminder that Yoshinori Ono is a hack.

to be fair, the opposite is true too.
a weeb making up a title using japanese words would be just as bad or bland

Wait until I finally learn japanese and I'll tell you

Isn't he just a spokesperson? I'm not even sure what he does.

By that point we'll have Tsukihime remake both KT and MB will stop being relevant

Reminder that KnK is the best piece of fiction Nasu has written and it's all downhill from there.

When will Cammy settle down and make Rashid a father to beautiful brown babies?

would you have prefered e. honda over blanka?

truth

They're pretty much the same.

does anyone here know anything about the sako infinite/practiced it

I need some help

Well I lpayed Honda, so him. But Blanka's alright too, he's one of the most iconic SFII characters.

I can't do it but I might be able to provide technical help, what do you want to know?

that will be solved when melty blood 2 comes out

While we're full loremaster mode, what's the deal with Yamazaki's lost brother in Melty Blood?

www.reddit.com/r/dragonballfighterz/comments/7xdue4/yes_there_is_a_dropoff_in_concurrent_players_no/

the absolute state of dooberz

I BLAME goobers!!

Should I actually read Kagetsu Touya before starting MB? Its so boring.

fact

Hello vappa

Officially 'producer' which means he delegates rather than being directly responsible for individual details of the game.
SFV's gameplay is well designed by people who know what they're doing (Read: Not Ono).

It's jack-o valentine's day.

Yesterday DBFZ dipped to 2.7k, its all time lowest concurrent player count.

At the current rate, it will dip below SFV in less than a week.

you can't buffer dash during her moves right? so you have to do it sanic speed after the hit animation, then let go in time to not get the lame dashing overhead (for 5lp d.mp link)

k

It's hilarious how there are always sony shills repeating the same bullshit about PC being only a tiny majority when all the official sources we've seen indicate that PC makes up about 40% of the total player numbers and the only dead platform is Xbone

>mahoyo still not translated

desk put out some videos a while back, one of them shows inputs on pad and stick, dunno if it helps i (shamefully) dont play vsav but here ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=TayBST0WN4g

How is it dipping so fast? I get that a large sum were xenobabbies playing it because DBZ but the game isn’t hard to get into mechanically.

>Officially 'producer' which means he delegates rather than being directly responsible for individual details of the game

Why do people keep saying this when it's historically known that even at Capcom producers do indeed have an influence with the development of the game?

>all the official sources we've seen indicate that PC makes up about 40% of the total player numbers

source? im curious

this is our _______
street fighter six

what fighting game is that broski?

well I guess the shit servers are scaring off people

Casuals tried the game because it's a DBZ game, realized that it's not Xenoverse 2/Budokai Tenkaichi kusoge therefore didn't like to spend time improving themselves and just left.

the prequel to melty blood :^)

I'm sure Ono had plenty of influence over the decision to add the Blanka storymode costume. So you can thank him for that.

Tekken 7 numbers for PS4 and PC were shown at one point and anyone can study CFN rankings if they have too much free time on their hands

*goobs*

No thanks, rather play jive.

mix son
Rashid and Cammy six on sony playstation

>Tekken 7 numbers for PS4 and PC were shown at one point

Didn't it show that PS4 had twice as many players?

>not going down hill since Tsukihime

>Yamazaki
what

I think the VN is very comfy and it'll introduce you to Kouma, Len, Archetype Earth and other references like witch Kohaku, I'd say it worth it if you care about the setting. Don't forget to also do the MB story modes in order, which are:
MB story
MB Re-Act arcade
MBAC arcade
MBAACC arcade

You can still buffer the first input of the dash I think. Also even if you let go there's a 2f(?) startup to dash so if it doesn't come out you might be doing it too fast.

There's a 78% patch
In french

>prequel
N-No

The producer is going to make macro level decisions like the marketing angle, the tone and theme of the game, possibly the visual style.
The producer is not going to decide that Blanka's VT ball followup should be -2 on block to allow him to gimmick out reversals like an online Ken.

KnK predates Tsukihime and Tsukihime is not very good.

That shows PC at 36%, pretty damn significant overall

>The producer is going to make macro level decisions like the marketing angle, the tone and theme of the game, possibly the visual style.
That's still a form of influence.

you're dumb

tsukihime lore is cool but the VN itself is total poo

BASED!

Kirika!

>what
Ryuji Yamazaki. You know, from Fatal Fury.

youtu.be/IIYSCRgzAtY

this is the only reason I want to play it

So even with the dumb vtrigger 3 and evo japan menat is still bottom 3 usage rate huh

I don't have the game myself but I'm seeing a lot of people shitting on the online, saying there are disconnects, the frame delay lies so you're dropping combos even at 2f delay, it's hard to match against your friends in lobbies, things like that. If it's even 50% true it's kinda crazy that it still has so many players.

Did SFV ever become a good game?
How many characters are viable right now?

how are you already playing Ultra SFV

He's not in Melty

What about KT

It's the best we have

yes
almost all. on low levels all of them.

>KT
even more poo but now with extra randumb

SFV was always good and every character is viable because it's one of the most meticulously balanced fighting games ever made

which is more alive in Europe, PSN goober or PC goober?

Is Capcom gonna give a shit about Chris T's tantrum?

pretty much the whole cast is viable
infiltration literally just won evo with menat and juri, both of which were considered bottom tier before

PC is more alive in every game in Europe except Fifa

>tfw get super silver in release days of jive
>after this play only casuals
>now kinda feel bored because i can win 90% of silver people just pressing antiairs
>cant choose character to play because every match i need just to anitair and punish stuff
Probably it's time to get gold bros

What am I actually suppose to do with Birdie's second V-Trigger? I can't even combo into it unless I know down because the recovery is so bad.

You should read better VNs

>He's not in Melty
No but the guy who shoots animals at you is.

>but the game isn’t hard to get into mechanically.
It's still a fighting game. Casuals aren't going to play it once they discover online is no less oppressive than any other ASW title.

If only there was a better game attached to it

Nrvnqsr? He's from Tsukihime, what about him

So what was your point?
You hate Ono because 'Rise Up' was such a bad slogan that it ruined a fighting game for you?

Is Sakura viable yet?

I had completely forgotten Nash existed, so I went on the CFN leaderboards to watch some replays of the top Nashes to see what they're doing with v-trigger 2... and it turns out they're all using v-trigger 1 including Bonchan. What happened? Is v-trigger 2 really that shit? Does having 2 bars make 1 that much better?

>Umineko
>better