/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2707
Kaiju This, Motherfucker Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dIg/ for your nostalgia pandering

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-spds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>easy victim to Raigeki/Dark Hole
Why couldn't he have the effects he has now, plus not being able to be destroyed by battle and immune to all card effects?

Happy valentine's day /dng/

>Kaijuing a 3k beatstick
Why would anyone do that

What is a good deck I can build to try make my girl friends play with me?

>why didn't they make this card literally invincible to everything
gee user i don't know!

magician girls with silent magician, and add as many cute girls as possible, works everytime

Anything that tries to run over him or a monster that could remove him can easily get turned into fodder for a trap first, it has to have some out

Sentouki will be able to comfortably maindeck 3 Torrential and Dark Hole.

So we're waiting on one more Sentouki spell and Skyfang spell (most likely), in addition to Vampires, obviously, for Dark Savers. There's also one more Lair of Darkness card.

>1 main deck monster tributes itself AS A COST
triple torrential feels great

>the dark diabolos deck will be another tier 2 trash deck
why couldn't it be as good as last years dino deck? this is fucking bullshit

Konami doesn't want everyone to have a tier 1 deck that they can build for like $40 for buying like 2 structure decks.

Wtf? Sentouki sucks? There goes my excitement on Valentine’s Day.
>tfw virgin no gf
>tfw sentouki sucks

yea they suck alright :^)

aren't we still missing some cards from it? there's still a little bit of hope

>loses to anti spell
it's like playing a pendulum deck without any of the benefits of playing pendulum cards

I am going to quit Yugioh until we get a proper spooky fiend deck. Infernoids and Burning Abyss don't count.

why don't infernoids and ba count? they're pretty spooky

You can't even bring out Rei with Invoker because you'd need a way to get Invoker off the field. Is there even any way to consistently get out one of the Brandish Maiden Links?

Especially when it isn't destruction-proof.
Because Konami wants to disappoint me. Oh well, at least I still have Saryuja Skull Chad and Phantom Skyblaster.
>Infernoids don't count.
The fuck you got against gigantic mechanical biblical demons?

Infernoids look more like machines and Burning Abyss has that pretty boy Dante at their center which spoils everything.

>not liking /ourguy/
what's wrong with you?

play zombie synchro or skull servants they are really spooky and actually fun

Will have to test first but seems like hand traps and stun cards will be necessary

Just search Rei with ROTA and Start-Up Engage, then NS Rei. You won't really summon other monsters anyway since you need empty MMZs.

You can invoker her but either need the continuous spell to send him or some other way to get rid of him

Plus can't the tokens be used for the material of the links?

>hand traps
When aren't they necessary
>stun cards
You could maybe put some stun cards in skull servants but in the end all you need to do is summon a 11k beater and otk ur opponent
In zombie synchro you just summon 3 omegas and win because for some reason omega is not limited

Was talking about the new waifu archtype not skull servants...

can't you use scorpio+brilliant fusion combo in this deck or am I getting something wrong

So the deck just has to deal with having fewer play starters than even Cardians.

Not really since you can't have any monsters in the main monster zone

Missing exactly 1 card.

Secret Sentouki tech ;)

As said, you can also use the tokens from Hornet Bit, so that's like 10 cards?

When this come it will be a 5-card pack or a 9-card pack?

Right. Cardians have 13 play starters if you max out Super Koi Koi.

Post cards you play in a specific deck because nobody is stupid/insane enough to play it. Mekk-Knights

Hopefully 5 so less rarity annoyances

yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-spds.html
>$3.99 Per Pack (5 cards per Pack)

Reminder that however bad you are at this game you are better than mega capital G

I don’t know man he seems stronger than the tripfags we have here

Literally jumps onto any rouge deck's metaphorical dick

King of Braves is strong

who the fuck is that?

A strong player

a giant robot

Thanks, user.

Counter faeries.

The strongest tripfag we have

>had 5 Dark World monsters in my hand
>discard entire hand
>chain of 5 effects starts
>only 1 effect goes through

What happened?

I thought marzipoo was the strongest?

Sekrit Lilith/Lair of Darkness tek

I'm really good at deckbuilding. Above average at absolute best at piloting.

I’ve never seen you lose a game and you always play unconventional decks

What do you think of the Sentouki cards? Could make a decent deck out of it?

Would you shadow duel getter? He wants to be put down

Gonna be hosting tag duels again in a little while. I know its pretty early in the morning for some people. maybe even late at night for others, but anyones welcome to join.

Yeah but I have never topped anything relevant. I'm a filthy casual.
At first glance I am very underwhelmed, but first impressions can be very deceiving.
I have nothing against him so no.

Does this means that this will be a pack where all the cards are at least super-rare? Fuck.

Do you have anything against anyone? I thought you hated trip and mariomon? Anyway I don’t think it matters much if someone loses a shadow duel because they can come back with a new name

The real issue is that Rei will be a short print secret rare.

I liked Trip, and I tried to be friendly to Mariomon in the beginning. But he ended up being far too cancerous so now I filter him. Shadow dueling him would accomplish nothing.

so Sentouki can only have 1 monster on the field to get her effects? she needs a way to get around that, otherwise I don't see it being decent, also we got Fire and Water, so that means they will release the other attributes in future packs, right?

>tfw Lavender Dusk's banish effect isn't a cost

Would you welcome new tripfags to this place?

so last thread I saw that the TCG butchered some Altergeist cards, how badly does that affect their functioning? I was planning on playing them

Are we posting meme techs for Mekk Knights

Gattai fucking when.

>Rei will be a short print secret rare

Grinning grave virus looks pretty neato tbqh

who wouldn’t?

So wait, what was the point of links besides introducing a new gimmick again?

What's the point of your life?

Fucking yours up

To tell you to fuck off you fucking reject

Make the game less fun.

Nah more like aliester she will be super but harder to pull

If they are on topic and post meaningful content absolutely.

Eh, nevermind about the tag duels. Not really in the mood for it anymore today. Lifes kicking my ass at the moment.

>Sentouki is a mixture of invoked and magical musketeers except without the good parts of the former and the spam of the latter
Waifufags BTFO?
Are Skyfangs really the best archtype in the pack?

Thank you marzipoo youve given me the confidence to make one for myself. I will start this week

>Skyfangs are just shitty Tellarknights
haha no

how is you insulting people here on topic??

Just because its a shitty version of another deck doesn't mean it isn't the best one in the pack.

without the Splashability of Invoked is the term you're looking for, she needs an absurd amount of spells

>insulting people
Fucking what?

How do you feel about this month VJump, /dng/?

Some people can't handle criticism or don't get Veeky Forums.

>Starter deck that is as bad as core set pack filler
>Structure deck that is good, but not as good as the advertisement hyped it to be
>Archetype that completely fails to live up to its hype, and was probably going to be leaked in a couple days anyway, and therefore was a wasted spot in the issue
Pretty horrible this time around

>Archetype that completely fails to live up to its hype
Everyone but waifufags knew it was going to be shit once they found out it had one main deck monster and used spell cards

Disappointment implies I had some form of expectation in the first place, which I had none of. I want to see what the Dark Structure Deck can do in this meta before deciding if I play the deck or not. It looks promising though.

He can't keep getting away with it.

Just any deck, but I gotta ask why Galaxy-Eyes?

Thoughts?

Invoked has one main deck monster and uses spell cards

They use ONE spell card, the rest are kind of trash. This deck just uses too much crap and doesn't even search its spell cards very well.

It seems like sentouki is supposed to be a better version of the NK playstyle
Three of the spell cards lock you out of using the effects of other spell cards for whatever reason. They've got searchable disruption which is nice, but they are completeley reliant on getting rei out to do anything. Only thing I can come up with that would help would be running armageddon knight or mathematician to get her to the grave so you can summon her with CotH or monster reborn. Hopefully there's more maindeck monsters than her in the archetype otherwise the whole deck gets cucked bynchaos trap hole

>3 Scorpio
>No Lonefires
Bruh