/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

looting your loved ones edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios
>Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=YjPLjU0YCAI
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute
>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

Ded:

downloading right now

what am I in for boys?

second for where do i get real armor?

fun____________

jenk uyghur

Jank

Was it wrong of me to knock out a random guard in the second town because I wanted some armor?

I mean, I'm leaving him all my other clothes and food because his shit was heavy.

he won't be hungry for a while and you unburdened him of his heavy armour that he'll just get a replacement for anyway
you're a good man

I beat all opponents in the fist fights in the 1st town, but the quest is still enabled and marker leads me nowhere
what do

the game is VERY good

good post

Where can I get lockpicks in Rattau?

Awoo?

I found myself hating the game at first but after the prologue I actually got used to jank and started having fun

Is it historically accurate that the millers are all shady fucks who do dirty business?

Fences (Millers) probably. I'm a good boy who only murders people when they're alone in the woods.

>he thinks grain was the only thing they were lining those sacks with

If by millers you mean slavs then yes

Can you really kill anyone or does the game force game overs on you even when you're not in a quest

Fighter's guild: Sir Radvir (or whoever I haven't seen him in days) and his men trying to take back their home

Theives Guild: Millers who are tired of being poor fucks so they make other people poor fucks

Wizards School: The monastery.

Just did the father godwin quest. I have to admit with all of the jank and bad dialogue there are some great moments.

xbox controller or mouse&keyboard?

is there any kind of item storage? i havent been able to run for like an hour because i picked all the flowers.

All owned/rented lodging have a shared storage so they didn't bother to make it realistic there at least.

how the FUCK do you even fight in this fucking game? Even after a perfect block the AI just blocks, parries or dodges everything I try, even chains and feints.

yes this game is fucking hard. Have you tried the bows yet ?

Where the fuck are these birds to be caged
>tfw killed by bandits and will have to walk there again

yes
read glossary

Is there any way to get saddle bags on horses?

How do I toggle visor lads? Is it possible? I feel like it should be.

also
>finally gotten slightly gud at fighting
feels good man

when do I get a cool plate helmet that I can barely see out of?

these open faced bascinets bug me

How do I clean my equipment ?

You sound distressed.

This please, Im literally a dirty unwashed peasant atm

Look for those large water basins. If you need a bath yourself you can go to a bathhouse.

bathhouse, there's one right outside Rattay, the one up from the miller with the white tents

The game is too cheery and everyone looks healthy. Isn't this supposed to be like half a century within the deadliest plague in history? The royal's are also too kind to the peasants.

I thought this game was supposed to be "realistic"? Yet there's still archaic game decisions and immersion breaking shit everywhere. I feel like they just wanted to wank over their history rather than actually detailing what life was really like.

>The royal's are also too kind to the peasants.
I've been insulted and reminded im just some dumb fag peasant in literally every conversation I've had with them.

A truly realistic game would be a terribly unfun piece of shit.

Took a minor sword wound in combat? Better rest for two fucking weeks to let it heal, if you don't immediately succumb to an infection in the first place.

the virgin Henry

holy shoot he is a pathetic beta

Highborn or Lowborn speech lads? I'm thinking lowborn is more useful and more appealing since these nobles are faggots

>I feel like they just wanted to wank over their history
Why would they want that? Because there are no black people in Bohemia 600 years ago? :^)

I actually really like the depiction of people that the game gives.
Guess what, people are people and they weren't "Oh woe is me for I am but a shit herder, waily waily", people get on with it. Even the peasants had friends and things they enjoyed doing, they weren't hollywood style cunts 24/7.

Been watching streams of this. Is it possible to not lose the fight at the end of the prologue, and keep the sword?

Why is Henry such a fucking soyboy. He's so goofy looking.

Probably not.
t. Havent gotten to that fight yet

It's a scripted segment that you are intended to lose.

no it's a plot point
the nigger literally sanic speeds toward you and knocks you out in one hit while you lag in the rain

where the fuck am i supposed to find my aromor kit in the armory? every chest is locked, do they really expect me to steal from them?

Yes but people still look too healthy and there's no one that's deranged, sadistic etc. It all feels safe and generic.

Also why is there such a mishmash of accents> Even american fucking accents? Historical accuracy huh?

You know a game is trash when you have to evoke black boogeymen to deflect from its flaws.

I went with lowborn as odds are I'll be dealing with commoners far more often than nobles

Highborn can make your conversations with nobles actually matter, depends on your viewpoint

If you're escaping Talmberg - yes.
If you're talking about Rattay - no, talk to a guard nigger.

where do i go to heal myself from bleeding?

Lowborn, don't forget your station son.
The nobles will NEVER let you forget you are just a peasant-turned-squire, partially because the character is a retard who continually aggros them but whatever, they'll never let you settle.

Lads how can I recover my reputation? Got caught lockpicking one too many times and now im searched whenever i go in and out of rattay
Yes, its sad.

The only time Henry has been a chad is in Rattay when you spank that noble in an archery and swordsmanship competition. He gets so mad.

get a lockpick and find the guardhouse near the interior castle gate - it'll be up the stairs on the right side, turn around on the wall if you don't see it

find the very easy chest and pick it, while you're there you can steal a bunch of arrows and two bows

>feel like they just wanted to wank over their history
As if that's bad.

>czech english accents in 15th century bohemia is historically accurate
quit nit picking retardo, have you even played the game?

apply bandage or drink one of the regen potions.

i went high born so i can scam those rich faggots

Just keep to one regional accent, even if you have to do the cliche ol' english.

>You know a game is trash when you have to evoke black boogeymen
I'm not doing that, but you are doing the eact opposite of it. The game obviously has its own faults and stuff which we talk a lot in this very thread.

Awright mate, sit yoursen down and lets have a quick round o' farkle, eh? don't be shy now

>old english in 15th century bohemia
are you kidding? it'd be more silly and off putting than regular english spoken in various accents

Where the fuck is Fritz

none of these faggots want to talk, the one's inside the armory are sleeping and the one's patrolling won't even let me speak to them.

Post Henrys.

Let's see what kind of peasants we're becoming here.

What the fuck are you talking about, the armory is one tiny room, nobody sleeps there. When the quest directs you to it there will be a guy just standing there next to a chest, talk to him and he automatically gives you all the gear.

I never found him after leaving the bar, I restarted and went to Kunesh to ask for the tools, then went to the bar because I knew Fritz would be there for sure so he could give me the lockpick

It's better than old english mixed with old german mixed with modern american mixed with god knows.

how the fuck do you level up Speech

When do I get to fight Cumars so I can loot some of that dank eastern armor?

LOOK AT THIS LAZY FUCKING MUTT

by attempting/passing speech checks

haggling primarily. Just do little nudges up and down on selling and buying, you'll get experience easily without pissing anyone off.

You're really going in hard on this historical accuracy angle. As if the game is a simulator and must be condemned for even the slightest hiccup.

Calm the fuck down son.

Haggle and just move it down one or two ticks. The merchants will usually accept and you'll get free exp.

I'm enjoying this game but there really better be a section later on when nobles fear me because I can't stand these uppity fags.

Different accents is nice because it helps you differentiate the characters better.

Historical accuracy? That was a meme. All historical accuracy means is that this was a real place and that there isn't any magic, orcs, or niggers.

How the motherheck do I steal the armor in Talmberg? I creep into the room above the gatehouse and start lockpicking the very easy chest, and the guard comes in while I try to figure it out. I ended up just jumping off the bridge, but that feels like cheating.

Thanks

The guard only goes in there like once a day.

I really enjoyed the little town-watchman section, doing the rounds, ringing the evening bell, making sure the pubs were shut etc. I'd love to be able to do more of that.

the game looks nice but i will stick to gothic

hit C before you walk in, shut the door and hope the guard pathing is in your favor

alternatively sprint like a motherfucker after the showdown between Talmberg and the enemy army; all the guards are in that group on the wall. go left, you can save time by hopping down. you even have time to speak with the merchant before they get to the battlements

Really? In mine, one of the two guards at the gate comes up the stairs and into the room on a cycle. Does he hear me or is my game bugged?

I only had one guard at the gate. Maybe it is my game that was bugged.

>peasant level
wash you dirty mug in a water barrel. They outside some houses in villages.
>nobleman level
get a good scrub in a bathhouse and treat yourself to a wench afterwards

Stealing armor during the "escape the castle" section never even occurred to me, the rocks under the drawbridge are sculpted exactly like that's the way you're meant to go, at least that's how it looked to me. I just hopped down and ran off, job done.

Papa’s corpse isn’t even cold yet and you faggots are already stealing and acting like common thugs

Shame on you

Interesting, I did the same when I tried to jump off with my horse and got it stuck, then I fell off the bridge when I dismounted. If its possible to just hop off, maybe it wasnt cheating after all.

>noblemen fearing dirty peasant
youre a funny guy. You will go to the stocks last

Is anyone experience broken AI of cuman raiders? I get attacked by bower+melee dude, bower just stares at me and runs away, while melee guy just goes for upper guard but does nothing

Help I'm color blind and the combat screen says you can't attack "grayed out" directions. I only see a yellow line, a dark red line and an faintly less saturated red line.

yeah, the AI is all sorts of busted

>Are you ready yet Henry?
>No
>actually do have to do other shit
>Ok well we can't wait for you all day
>Go to Rattay center
>by time I reach armour trader they actually didn't fucking wait for me and left
this fucking game man

i stole the horse from sasau

Does dropping spirits into pots bring alcohol effects to the NPCs who eat from it?

Is there a chance to make multiple potions when brewing even though I lack the perks? I just made two save schnapps and now I have six in my inventory when previously I had only one.
So logically I should now have three, where did the extras come from?

Runt is such a cunt.