League of Legends general /lolg/

SPOOKY edition!

OT:

I love Kled so fucking much!!

I'm unironically baking a cake to share with him for Valentine's Day.

buff poppy

is there a collect for this thot?

fuck poppy

FIX TOP LANE

I wish i could

Don't do that.
Nigger

Maybe.

please buff...

I'd rather fuck Kled.
But if I were drunk enough, maybe I'd fuck Poppy. I'm gay af but she's kinda cute. Sorta.

ベインが妻です。

>idiot dies on a 1v1
>ragequits
Nice game, lolbabs.

Gay.

how about we skip the 8 repeating posts of asking for sauce only to be fucked around for once and just get down to fapping to chicks cosplaying second best girl

>its yet another smurfing duo queue with 100 % winrate over the last 12 games on enemy team

getting real tiring desu

What's your favourite league of legends quicktime event?
And by favourite, I of course mean the one that pisses you off the most.

>normal

who fucking cares

end your life

>want to play a quick normal draft for fun
>est. queue is 1:26
>5 fucking minutes already
dead game???

when zed ults and you have to press the zhonyas button

How can people genuinely say that swain sucks when at fucking level 1 and Eletrocute he can take out the opponent's HP to fucking half with E-passive-aa? His burst damage is absolutely insane and the passive and W actually fucking heal him. It's amazing how this rework really highlights how many shitters there are everywhere.

>mfw I see shitters building the standard sorcery+inspiration meme build on him and complaining why they don't do anything

Nigga stop. Do this:

Eletrocute
Cheap Shot
Eyeball Collection
Ravenous Hunter

Manaband Flow
Scorch/Transcendence/Celerity/Whatever the fuck you want

And more importantly, place his goddamn W right where you're gonna pull your opponent into after you land an E for free damage and heal, you mongoloid.

His kit is absolutely insane.

>Ahri isn't actually fox faced

What le fug

>+25 lp one win
>+23 the next

Riot just blatantly telling me that I shouldn't have won a certain game

Tight waifus only past this point

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!!!
Nerf Kha'zix!

I got you bruh

I will respect my support by impregnating her!
I will protect my support by marrying her and making her my wife!

xth for my wife Syndra

I want to main kindred.
Send tips please.

Not so fast user!
where is your picture ?!

Don't end you life, you're a perfect human bean

xth for Vi, the yuri queen

What about you and Kled spitroasting Poppy?
What about you and Poppy spitroasting Kled?

This is the first game I've lost due to the carry actually doing well and getting fed but refusing to do objectives and just running around the map chasing kills.

Also we had no tank shred so that kind of put a damper on things.

You don't she is trash and only waifufags play her I destroy her whenever I jungle (rarely)
she just can't do shit

Lulu is the cutest! THE CUTEST!

Didn't send for some reason.

I wanna BEE with Lulu!

>Not so fast user!
Can I respect my support by holding their hand and protect them by cooking a romantic dinner instead?

M-maybe!
>protect them by cooking a romantic dinner it doesn't work this way

>Our top is coming bot to help with a 4 man
>While our jg is going top for red buff
>Tower died anyways

Why are jgs such shitters ?

sweet romance and good food protect the soul from sadness
It's the best kind of protection

>helping a lost cause
lmao

The tankshred minigame where if you don't manage to kill Maokai fast enough you autolose a teamfight.

We had been pinging for like a minute straight, ever since we saw them coming with our wards.

>ywn be Syndra's chair

Udyr Buffs When?
Let monkey agility stack to 4 times

>implying i play versus people that have such poor positioning that i can land an early game E

>see them for over a minute
>still die

Happy Valentine's day from me and my husband Kled!

May you and your loved one have a wonderful day together! :3

Love, Kledfag.

user I don't need to feel sad, especially today.

What's different about today?

Shut the fuck up you hypocrites. CLG fans literaly did nothing but kick us when we were down, now we return the favor and you whine about it? You're fucking pathetic.

Hotshot is a piece of shit, saint pissed in his throat stomped his neck and raped his mother. CLG is nothing but a shithole full of washed up arrogant pricks riding off of welfare checks and e-fame.

Voyboy gets 30k viewers easily, hotshot barely breaks 2.

Hotshot is done, you're done, CLG is done. You will never win another tournament, you will never "pick up the pieces", you will never "revive the dream" your shitty team and self-proclaimed "Best AD carry in the world" can barely scrape wins against literal unknowns.

You had your limelight and now it's over, so please do us all a fucking favor.

Shut

The

Fuck

Up.

Today, companies owned by people who make a year's income in a day by farming red flowers get to publicly shame everybody who isn't a customer that they've failed at sex life.

>ywn own a summoners rift milkshake stand and cum in all the league girls milkshakes and watch them slurp it up after a long game

Are you dickriding faggots serious? Everytime CLG wins MAAAAAH PIECES are picked up? The absolute shitposting that CLG fans bring is ridiculous. Hotshot posts here for some le epic marketing campaign and you’ve done nothing but suck his dick because of it. They are literally 50% win rate. Ranked 4th. There’s a reason why they’re called Constantly Losing Games.

They’re fucking trash and not one of them has a likable personality. Give me one fucking explanation of likeable personality that doesn’t include the word BASED, which means fucking shit when the CLG players are pussies in real life but shittalkers online. CLG are washed up. They cling onto every win like it’s their reckoning; but with every win has been a loss. Don’t hold your breath. You can’t pick up pieces when there are no pieces; just washed up, welfare clenching has-beens.

I HATE FUCKING CORKI NIGGERS ON MID
FUCKING UNGANKABLE CUNT

What?

>Mid main doesn't get to go mid
>Goes support with his shitty champ
>feeds

why isn't this banneable

All things considered, probably nothing. I still would rather think about my sweetie sitting on my lap, and not that it will never happen.

CLG is fucking garbage.

Let's not forget how cocky this team was going into the S2 championship. HSGG was saying they will "stomp" AZF and we all know how that ended.

Then they said they were going to take it more serious, manager, practice etc... But instead of improving they seemed to regress. As a fan it gets frustrating because they're obviously lying to us about what they're doing. It's evident from their play that they haven't done in terms of preparation what they said they would do. They brought this upon themselves by always having excuses (remember the no purple side starts by Chauster?) and under-preforming with the same old lame starts that don't work anymore. Not to mention they scapegoated Voyboy and Bigfatlp by benching them and got worse each time after.

So yes fans have the right to be mad and have the right to be critical. Because at this rate CLG will be over, they're already having a tough time with the "bottom tier teams". It's not farfetched that one of the new up and coming teams takes their spot in the LCS next season and then it's all over for CLG.

They went from best team on the planet to one of the top teams in NA and now are one of the mediocre teams in NA. What's next?

CLG have already benched 4 members of their team. I really doubt they believe in each other much. The first three bench were pretty dramatic.

>Mid main
>Goes support
Xerath?

You made it sound like something unusual happened

How about you stop daydreaming 24h and face the reality. Man up, jesus christ thats pathetic

Is this pasta?

xth for writing SG corruption smut

Syndra and a yasuo recently.

Yes, delicious s2 pasta

>Veeky Forums
>facing reality
Why do you think we're here

I just meant that today it's Valentine's Day, but that's why I said that probably it's not much different from any other day.
user, I don't think it's my job to remind you where we are.

Okay after trying poppy klepto I can confirm her passive does NOT prock it.
Shit game desu, do NOT try this in ranked. Unsealed spellbook would probably be better so you can keep baby sitting bot lane.

Finally watched clg last week, immediately understood why Veeky Forums adores them

Its you - its basically a team where a lonelyfag like you gets to be cool and mysterious for once, gets a girl, gets to kill someone, gets a big documentary made about him. No wonder Veeky Forums likes it, its probably every lonelyfags dream to do what hotshot's character does in this game. You sad fucks probably think you live a mysterious, brooding, sexy life just like him, when in actual fact you are just autistic and socially awkward.

The type of person who might go into a bar wearing a black fedora hat pulled deep over his forehead, sits alone at the bar, drinks one drink all night, talks to literally nobody, acts like he's alone, in his head thinking "everyone is wondering about me, the mysterious dark and handsome stranger who doesn't say a word", in actual fact everyone is thinking "what a fucking sad loser", then tipping the fedora to the bartender and going home without a word at 11pm, to masterbate to the girls he saw at the bar that night

that's /lolgen/ in reality, in fantasy they think they are cool like the dude in clg. Thats why you cum buckets over them. their a decent team, nothing more. To normalfags like me, its a 2/10 performance. To you, its 11/10

Why would poppy's passive not proc it? It's an auto attack

>top wins lane
>mid wins lane
>jg CRUSHES the other jg
>bot throws
>enemy team wins

fun game

That's right it is valentine's day, I don't even pay attention to it anymore it's the ultimate fucking goodgoy holiday anyway
You could think about making her a special valentine's day cake or some other food item and then her eating it while sitting on your lap

youre all niggers

What's up with the 4 man botlane ganks recently? Lolbabs?

DELETE BOT LANE

Are you saying her passive alone doesn't proc it, or did you trying using Q then throwing the shield?

>recently

>literally every game

adcs will LITERALLY CRY NONSTOP if the game even slightly doesn't revolve around their autism lane

You have to go back

>play tank jungler
>buy knights vow
>instead of using it on adc, use it on a bruiser

WE TRUE HOMIES

WE DIVE TOGETHER

WE DIE TOGETHER

>get fed as top laner
>our adc is a monkey
>support starts hard babysitting me
>adc screeches like a banshee in chat for 20 solid minutes while we slowly turn it around
>end up winning basically without using the adc thanks to some baller teammates
There was something really satisfying about that match

Haha I understand the Singed joke but can Riot please nerf him? That joke has been going on for too long.

So I'm just starting to get back into mid lane because I'm getting sick of top, how good is Kassadin right now since he's my go to?

Th-that'd be lovely. I hope I'll make a good job, I'll probably be watching her all the time to see if she likes it.

whats the best role for a newfag and the easiest champ? this is my first moba besides from awesomenaut

What do you want to nerf on Singed?

>so many cool champs that I would love to own and play
>they're all top laners and that lane can go fuck itself
suffering

I have a hunch that adcs are the kind of player that main yasuo on the other lanes. The cockyness is eerily familiar.

go mid

His ability to just be a fucking monkey drop R and get in the backline and burst any squishy without going below 80% HP.

Even if you didn't I'm sure she'd appreciate it. If not she's just being a bitch

I agree

>awesomenauts
That game isn't dead?