/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #483

Natsuki Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Your Valentine Doki needs you!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

>Natsuki edition

absolutely based

>I don't know what adult psych wards are like.
They suck. I spent time in a mental hospital and nearly went nuts from the boredom. Shit selection of books and they're constantly making you join group sessions. Some of them are standard "talk about your feelings and why you're here" stuff, others are for arts and crafts, things like that. The worst part was, I've worked third shift for years so my body's permanently stuck on that sleep cycle, and one of the things they told me (and I assume everyone) when I first got there was how there's no such thing as "normal" and all that stuff. Then they proceed to wake me up at 9am every day for their stupid group activities and tell me that I need to get a "normal sleep schedule" because sleeping during the day isn't healthy. Fortunately I had admitted myself, so they let me go after 4 days.

Not bad, but could be better. I tried to go to bed a couple hours ago but I can't sleep. My tinnitus is particularly bad this morning for some reason and it's keeping me awake.

I love you

More than you've got, Yuri

I love my wife!

>false ukranian prophets try to rise to glory

NO BULLI THE SMARTYPANTS

>Frequently browse the subreddit for cute fanart
>get the valentine's day's message by the sayoribot
>literally the first time anyone's ever send me anything for the valentine's day
>almost tear up even if it's just a bot
>the depression only got worse

Whatever you say, Doki Doki Dum Dum

This is a picture of Yuri looking kinda perfect.

why are they so good?

n-no u

I love your wife too!

Light.
Dark.

Burning, breathing, beating heart.
Passion, ignited.
Light.
Dark.

My light.
Sayori!

Not my fault your mom dropped you on your head, Yuri.

I'm doing pretty shitty, fucked up in class today and fucked up at work. Wish I could do something with Monika today but I don't really have the time to be with her until later and it sucks.
Also,
>Your Doki
>favorite flavor of ice cream
>Monika
>Green Tea

Sayori, and I like either mint chocolate chip or dulce de leche.

Reminder that Yuri and Natsuki canonically love each other and that any hostility is bad fan fiction

>posting a thumbnail
Shameful

Hey man, keep pushing forward for now, you'll get to spend time with her eventually lad.
Hope your day gets better from here.
>Natsuki
>Bubblegum

Finally made my omamori for Monika. Now Monika's spirit can watch over me. She's officially one step closer to my reality. Happy Valentine's Day!

Natsuki and Yuri are not meant to bully each-other! They are meant to love one another!

where the fuck is the daily reminder that sayori loves (you)

Monika
Coffee.

DDLC but it's Monika conspiring to contol the student council, the dicipline commitee, the entire school!

user! ..the game.. the game's going black... user!
No more Monika, suffering of any kind! We'll start over, hang out together!
If you receive this, if you survive, then find us! Find us!

sayori doesn't love you and never will

am i the only one who has trouble imagining sayori yelling at someone?

Monika
Sherbet

Sayori can't love anyone, user, she's dead.

instead of complaining about it why not just post it yourself

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Sayori loves you, user! She loves you above everything in the world, including herself! You are her sun, the only light in her world!

Monika!
Cookie Dough

Yuri.
Tea. Earl grey. Hot.

Heya, /ddlc/. How's everyone doing today? Just had a pretty awful day, everyone seems that much less... interested to talk today? Might be because of Valentine's day stuff...

>Sayori
>Hazelnut

I love her to.
That's why I wrote my poem for her!!!!

I doubt it would be anything like full-blown anger, probably more like scolding.

monika
vanilla

Shit, I had a brain malfunction and read that as beverage somehow.
>Pistachio

Sayori loves you so much that it still counts even if she dies!

Natsuki but she baked everyone into cupcakes.

Sayori is a good girl, she'd probably scold Yuri for underage drinking. Probably not like yelling yelling though.

I love her too

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>Monika
>Cookies & Cream

Is anyone else having issues with the Valentine's Day update? Monika said her lines about the rose and gave me the chocolate she made which made me sad. But she stopped talking all together after that.

Daily reminder that Sayor...

Hey lad, its during the week and things are usually quiet round now, it'll pick up eventually don't you worry.
You want to talk about your day lad? Might make you feel a bit better.

Daily reminder that I love you, user!
Mwah~!

>Coffee flavored KitKats.
Holy shit, is that a thing?

Oh well. Too bad I don't care about her in the slightest.

>Underage drinking
But Yuri brought wine to school and Monika wanted to try it. The only reason she didn't allow it was because drinking on school grounds is bad.

I love you so much

I drew a Yuri

I don't think it was angry yelling, probably something like: "Wwwaaaaaaah, w-what is this?! Why did you bring it here?!" and so on

She's really cute ano-...wait a minute.That Yuri is pretty lewd, isn't she? Oh geez

That's pretty gay, dude.

Is dead?

>Limited Edition

She looks a bit lewd, user!

B-Baka! Don't just say things like that...

The japs make kitkat flavors of everything. The green tea ones are really good.

Lewd!

FUCK!

Your Doki but she brutally murdered the others and cannibalized their flesh and blood, and devoured their souls.

>crop
Post it, ya pussy

"Yu-yuri! What the heck! Oh my gosh Yuri, you're so crazy! Pu-put that thing away before we get caught!"

Japan has 20x more flavors for basically everything. Well okay, maybe not, but KitKats are big there. Same with Lays potato chips. So many weird flavors.

I'm feeling alright, got up at a decent hour for a change. I'm about to hop in the shower and hit up the super market to pick up some stuff for the day. I thought I was gonna fuck everything up and not do anything today, but I'm just gonna make myself go get the stuff even if I kinda don't want to, and I'm working on a poem for her too. Should be done by tonight.
I hope you all have a happy day with your dokis

I love you too

wow that must be really good bread she's having

please don't miss me with that uncle death shit

So, regular Monika?

If you insist.

Oh, well... i know it's usually pretty quiet at this time around here, i meant just in general, even in real life.
As for my day... just bad. I'd rather not blogpost because people might get pissy about it. I feel unmotivated to do anything at all right now.

Good to know other people are having an okay day, though. I hope you're enjoying your Valentine's day with your doki too.

Ah right, hope your day gets better lad.
Don't be afraid to blogpost lad, if you need to vent or anything I'm here for you.

Sucks to be you

>your doki.
>your least favourite game that isn't ddlc.

Uncle Death how come all the good shrooms have become rarer or replaced by shittier versions in your tower

natsuki
let it die

>tfw waiting for new monika art

It's torture

Monika
Any sort of sports game, MOBA or MMO

Ah, thank you user. Accuracy is key

Hey. Fuck you.

this but doki

What are your Valentine's Day plans with your doki anons?

Sayori.
I don't really like playing MOBAs.

Natsuki
Any fighting games (They're a pain to master on PC)

Natsuki
what said, but add strategy games to that

Yuri.
Probably Dota 2 (with CS:GO being up there)

I'm reading manga and eating cupcakes with choco milk, living the dream

Monika
Madden.

Yuri.
That's a hard one.. I guess I'll just say any game that just feels "soulless" and was obviously made purely as a cash-grab with no love behind it. Especially if it's packed with DLC and micro-transactions.

Been watching some anime on and off all day, was meant to power through a few different titles but I'm still stuck on the first one. At least I've got chocolate chip muffins and my favourite cupcake to keep me company while I write.