Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFAidnnFTM8
youtube.com/watch?v=XyMYFBrBxLw (Untranslated)

Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
Rance X Character Roster:
mega.nz/#!u5hX0RoS!jCw5Fj9RR7y4_G1jxoluEc0vUvbzNOqm5MAq7qQSbGo
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!voglnYha!cKiqyTX1xYyORVNvUEj7-vwubs8egBCX2L6Il_BcRoM

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/kefzy9g9
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Creating_WebMs_with_FFmpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was under circumstances where he could rape them, them randomly just fucking him during the war effort would be weird unless they kill off eyeball

>10
>not 8
hanny you fucked up

Worth it for Hornet tits.

we're waiting for Hornet not Crook

Would not be that surprised if Lexington's cg ends up being raping Juno.

We count backwards for the sake of Hornet

Do it for her!

Strawpoll from the last thread
>Ask /hanny/: Will you buy Rance X?
strawpoll.com/kefzy9g9

>>No.205266878
Considering Juno was Lexington's Apostle before he became a woman, does that mean that Lexington was bisexual?

I'll be surprised if there are any h-scenes involving other characters that aren't "bad ends/loss CG".
Do we really need a scene of Juno getting fucked when there are going to be a decent chunk of "allied" females who won't get CGs?

>Main Heroine
But is she the TRUE Main Heroine?

It wouldn't be a cg of Juno getting fucked. It'd be a cg of Lexington. Her design is attractive enough that her getting a cg seems likely, but I could also see Alicesoft making it so that Rance isn't into overly-muscular girls and doesn't want to fuck her. By having her fuck Juno, she'd still get a cg even if Rance isn't interested in her.

>Main heroine
>Quality of the games and character interaction increases whenever she goes away

How much more would you enjoy Rance X if you didn't hate Sill?

Shut it Lia. Go torture more innocent girls to death

i want to smell sill's hair

I'm going to fuck Hornet, Kamilla, Little Princess and Medusa into submission and make them love me then tell them I can't be with them because of Sill.

tfw we will never get Medusa snake tongue blowjob

>Lexington's new body gets hot and bothered post-combat
>Forces Juno to be her living dildo
>Lexington bounces up and down Juno while he foams at the mouth, wishing he was dead

Time for me to chase up some things from two threads back and see how well I can get screen recording to work on Linux.

First up. What happens if you lose the penultimate battle in SR's true route? Webm related. Apparently you just get sent back to the map with one less action.

Hope Lia gets tortured and humiliated by Medusa.
What a cunt.

>screen recording to work on Linux.
Good. What are you using?

Exactly. All you'd see of Juno in the cg is enough of his face to indicate that he's terrified.

They can always just have Lexington "rape" Rance like Nagi did
And Minerva's body was literally that of a man, Lexington has tits at least.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linu

Oh, you made a pasta of this post.

I like FreeBSD more.

It all depends on whether they make Rance attracted to her or not.

>tfw there won't be any way to recruit kayblis side dark lords to your side aside from maybe Galtia and Lei

It's an old /g/ pasta

You wouldn't even need to show Juno. Him freaking out and/or fainting could all just be text.

Seizel and Warg too.

>La Sisters
>Galtia
>Lei
>Warg
>Lexington
>Kamilla

>Kamilla
Kamilla hates Rance almost as much as Kayblis at this point.

アールコート is best girl.

I really hope アールコート gets some good H-scenes as Rance's strategist

>Kamilla
>Lexington
How would you even manage that? Even if you could get Kamilla to fight Kayblis she's not going to help Hornet unless she really, really, really changes her mind about the whole "I am the only one allowed to be Queen Bee" thing. And she hates Rance because he raped her and she thinks he killed Reincock.
and Lexington is an old hardass who probably thinks the same way as Kayblis.

Was anything said about Gigai? I was away for months.

>Kamilla
I mean that's my dream but how could Alicesoft pull that off? Have Aurora somehow tell her about Albert and then KD does some shit after you recruit him?

Wasn't one of the silhouettes, so unlikely that they're in unless they're saving them as a surprise

Download the Gallery and the Roster for most of the released content over the past few months.

As for Gigai, no word about it. Seems unlikely at this point

If it's the only H scene Lexington gets, why not?

She gets captured and put in a Monster General. Rance does his usual "waking up medicine" that he does to resuscitate her.

Which makes me wonder, is that one of those scenes you have to lose partially for, or did she get captured in the initial attack?

Oracle VM VirtualBox + Windows 7 in order to play the fucking thing.
OBS to record, but I've had to fuck with the settings in order to get the recorder to only record the SR part of the VM's window. In the future I might just get used to fullscreen, but as installing everyone's favourite Illusion game has taught me, that leads to some annoyances involving how the way my OS treats my mouse interacts with how Windows wants to treat my mouse.
FFmpeg+ implyingrigged.info/wiki/Creating_WebMs_with_FFmpeg in order to convert the resultant file in to a webm. So far this has not been fun and I should probably just man up and give the proper guide a read, but I'm really just wishing that I had webmforbakas. Pic related is my final attempt at getting to play in a decent quality. The code that I used was 'ffmpeg -i "input.flv" -c:v libvpx -an -b:v 1200k -crf 8 "output.webm"

Demo and all characters get revealed in this friday right?

You're going to get dissappointed.

dark lords are all a rare treat that should be enjoyed by rance

Seems like she's a mandatory and early recruit.

>>Lexington
>>Kamilla

Demon tomorrow, I'm Orion's step-dad

>Kamilla
girls have gotten over worse

I will give it a try some day.

Rance wasn't into Medusa in KR ("She's got a good face, but she's pretty big..."), and didn't even attempt to fuck her. If he still has that stance in canon, there's no way he'll even try to fuck Lexington.

She'd have to overcome her hatred of Hornet, who she hates more than Kayblis, to do that.

>Oracle VM VirtualBox + Windows 7 in order to play the fucking thing.
Just use wine

>Recruiting Hornet and Kamilla are mutually exclusive
there I fixed it

How much taller is Medusa than Alkanese?

>OBS to record, but I've had to fuck with the settings in order to get the recorder to only record the SR part of the VM's window. In the future I might just get used to fullscreen
Nevermind. Full screen didn't fix shit.

VMs are so much easier.

That's somehow even more ridiculous.

30cm.
Medusa is 210cm, Alkanese is 180.
Kamilla is 183cm and the tallest girl Rance has ever fucked.

>VMs are so much easier.
I doubt that

Why did TADA make Rance a manlet?

Alkanese - 180cm (5"9)
Kamilla - 183cm (6"0)
Medusa - 210cm (6"8)
Lextington - ???

And Pigu was the smallest?

Exactly 30 cm.

I assume he's around the average height for a Japanese guy?

Lexington's a former Oni, so she's likely even taller.

Probably, though we don't know her sizes.

>Alkanese - 180cm
I though she was taller.
Kind of disappointed.

How so? They already said they have conditions for recruiting characters like allowing the strength of a region to drop to certain values, having a character that you can only recruit if someone else is dead isn't that odd.

In my experience, once you've got them set up and jumped through any holes like updating all of your DirectX shit, the VM just werks. Like, I'm pretty sure that I could install on my VM any Alicesoft game that a normal Windows user could get to work and have it work on my VM just as well as they've got their game working. As for WINE, the only program that I've managed to get to work on the fucking thing is Ifranview.

>Alkanese is self-conscious about being 180cm
That's not even freakishly tall.

It is for people who are not from Helman.

user, Alicesoft is a company based in Japan.

It is on the continent, where all women and protagonist-type men have the heights of Japanese people.

>Lexington
>Hornet

>no Yorktown
>no Enterprise
>no Saratoga

still the tallest human female on the Continent that has been depicted at least.
Keep in mind most girls in the series are shorter than Rance, and he's only 173cm.

Speak for yourself.

It is in the Asian countries.

The thought of recruiting Kamilla is already absurd to begin with, but the fact that you would have to give up on Hornet of all people (the endgame big prize and the goal to rescue) in order to get her blows the absurdity out of proportion.

Alkanese is from the Free Cities

And yet all other male characters have the heights of European people.

Yes, she's not from Helman.
Are you alright?

if they were going to bring her back to rehash KR plotlines she was better off just staying sealed or dying in VI

Not at all.

Average height in japan is 1.58m. Wasn't able to find the stdev but judging by american men she's taller 90%+ of women.

If we don't count when Pigu divides herself then Tillday should be smaller.

Did I imply anything else?

When the standard in the continent is between 150 and 160, she is.
It's also her having self-esteem though. She considers herself ugly.

>No, don't use paint for things like these.
That is not Paint. It's Excel.

>the endgame big prize and the goal to rescue
Literally has never been stated by anyone or any of the promotional material
also by that logic
>There's no way you would have to let Kou die to get on the Isoroku route

Do we need to break out the IX height chart that shows guys like Rick and Pitten (pretty boys not from Helman) and Tourin (old JAPANese guy) being a head taller than Rance?

Do I need to give you counter examples of male characters smaller or not bigger than Rance?

There isn't much else to do with her. Siding with Rance is like destroying her character.

yeah sheila, anasel, merci, cream and peruele are really giants

Still can't get over how awfully drawn this is.

To be fair Sheila at 16 was taller than most recurrent girls

Besides old men and other protagonist types? All I can think of are Ex and Kite.

I'm pretty sure Pigu is smaller than Tilde even without dividing.

She's the leader of the opposing faction that was captured by the enemy and is heavily guarded by the final boss. How is she not a final goal prize?
Also, you're far gone if you think Kamilla can potentially be a main heroine of the final game in the series.

what is awful about it, can you show an example of a drawing that doesn't have those flaws?

I'd like to learn how to discern when a drawing is good or not.

>She's the leader of the opposing faction that was captured by the enemy and is heavily guarded by the final boss. How is she not a final goal prize?
All of that was true in KR and she got how many scenes with Rance in that game?

Forgot pic.

Abert's about Rance's size. Rocky's a midget. Guys like Kinkaid are only slightly taller than him. There's a pretty wide range of heights for men on the continent.

>Excel

that's entirely dependent on how they actually write her, going to become kayblis' dicksleeve just to get revenge would be just as out of character