lmao

>fur trim to stay warm
>neckline goes all the way down below her sternum
Not sure what she's trying to do here.

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Behave yourself, user.

reposting from the other thread

I own 1 Philipa, so I guess that I should pick Milva, right?

whoops didn't mean to reply to you

How the FUCK does one win with Skellige against Alchemy Nilfgard???

They outvalue bears by being 5 or 7 drops causing 11 damage compared to 12 or 14 drops without damage, they do exactly 11 damage to keep bears from the board so that berserkers are worthless and since Nilfgard has better revives than Skellige, the revive Faction, for some fucking reason they never stop coming.

Oh, maybe Harald, I'm sure those axemen and darren will survive oh-

Guess I gotta meme it up with Ciri:Dash Yoana, and pray to bad chances RNG.

Blue Dream might honestly be better.
Plus, Milva just targets bronzes or silvers. Your opponent could have something like Olaf or Ciri: Nova for twenty fucking points and she wouldn't touch them.

Someone on reddit complained about spy+milva combo. Sounded like a pretty funny meme to try out.

Why would they complain about that?
How many spy options does Scoia'tel even have, like two?

So you hope that you get a specific silver and a specific gold in your hand at the same time, just so you can play a 13-point meme?

>win with sk
ummmmmmmmm

or what ?
Trissfu can be naughty too

>not even varying the images that you use for particular responses
Apply yourself.

>you can't use this mask when you go to the masked party with Anna

WHY ?

Leather club is two blocks down, that's why

Is this /wtc/ or /gwt/? I thought we were going to separate again since waifu fags and gwent fags couldn't get along.

Just the turbo-autists, normal people are ok with co-existing.

Why won't try dumping 200 images again, sweetie ?

>I thought we were going to separate again
No, we've tried that and there aren't enough people who prefer (and actually use) the separate threads to sustain them.

>opponent milva's his spy
>he loses the round
>be careful with mulligans
>demolish him
Epic tactics

fuck you

This place seems unnecessarily mean sometimes.

I know, right?

>Veeky Forums is unnecessarily mean sometimes.
Woah!

Fuck off

No matter how much fucked up shit i see or if i feel bad, just as a see Trissfus cute little eyes it all goes away.

Your parents must be real proud of ya

>liked Triss a bit because she looked like a Latvian qt I knew
>never went this far down the rabbithole
How did you get here, user? And be honest.

Where are you from?

Watching her calm, sweet face reminds me of all the sweet moments you share with her in the games.
You are reminded that perfection like Trissfu exists, somebody actually made it, so it gives you hope for the world, the most beautiful things in life you can find when you don't except them.
I've played many games, yet no character enchanted me more then Trissfu.

> like a Latvian qt I knew
post pic

I'm from the US. She was here from Rezekne on a student visa.

You sound like someone who's killed and eaten his parents and siblings for sustenance, then proceeded to occupy the basement of the family house all on your own.

Thank you, for your irrelevant opinion.

Oh my! What's this? A Ciri post? But i thought the image limit was reached and i had to sit through days upon DAYS without being able to post Ciri....

No problem, bud.

Very nice Ciri you have there!

>liked Triss a bit because she looked like a Latvian qt I knew

POST HER NOW

>> like a Latvian qt I knew
>post pic

Ahh, no. I don't think I will.

Fucking tease

Please, im genuinely how can anyone compete with Trissfu.
What were the similarities ?

Stop giving him attention, it is clear no one can be remotely close to Trissfu and he's lying!

I just don't have to respond...

You should've never responded to the waifuautists. The first rule of /wtc/&/gwt/.

Now that is one vintage meme

pls

Stay away from Trissfu!

Rad knows better then to mess with Trissfu.
He knows what Geralt did to those Nilfgaardian shitstains when they tried to hurt Trissfu.

Fuck 'em.
This people deserves nothing.

Implying it wasn't Letho who ended up saving her ass.

If you were Radovid, how would you punish triss?

>notices your two highest power cards being on the same row
I'll behave, I promise

It is, if you are spineless cuck who would let a girl, who happens to be your friend and lover rot in a dungeon.
Considering you yencucks are lowest of low, yeah Letho did save her, even considering she was Foltests advisor and she also knows his face and his plans so he is making it easier for the Temerians to search for him and catch him by saving Trissfu.
But its what any man would do anyway, you wouldnt know about it yencuco

The future of temeria is more important the the life of slutty sorceress

Implying I care for your inside waifu wars.

There's no world in which I'll risk compromising Temeria's future for some ginger cunt..

Tememeria will become either emh*r's or Dijkstra's bitch anyway.

TW3 is not canon, it's a lazy written mess

>hurr durr i'm retarded

Like your post.

>trying out new decks
>repeatedly get matched with level 99 on causal with tryhard decks
>no remorse win every round they can
this shit is getting annoying.

>TW3 is the only witcher medium where triss isn't a conniving bitch, acting like a submissive, cute waifu instead
>autists get upset when anyone dares to criticize it

You seem clueless. Even Triss, Foltest's advisor, would care more about Temeria's well-being than her own little rescue party. As a cuck with no ideals beyond your waifu's tits, I don't expect you to understand, but even your waifu proves morally superior to you in every way.

Fact: TW3 writers are more talented than that Polish drunkard.

>tfw I made a barebones alchemy deck and it mows down a lot of opponents in ranked purely because it counters engines

>i would let my friend die a horrible death in a dungeon to try and save some kingdom who does nothing to me

Amerimutts truly are amazing, no wonder they have no problem sending their youth halfway round the world to die for Israel.

>pan quests
>unresolved storylines
>some characters were written by a fucking hack like eredin or cyprian wiley, ciri is a mary sue as usual, yenn is an even bigger bitch than in the books, just needed to cuck geralt again etc.
>lazy writing with the white frost and the wild hunt or crazy dijkstra
>the last act drags on and on and on just to make the game a couple of hours longer

truly the pinnacle of creative writing :*

Damn it feel good to subscribe to the best faction, Nilfgaard

1st for Field Marshall Coehoorn

Name other game that has better storytelling abd better story you mongrel.

The Witcher 2

Witcher 2 has lot less content and story tho.
Unfair to compare the 2 of them.

Writing a game is very different from writing a novel.

The pan quest was about Thaler negotiating with the Nilfgaardians

IF YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ANY GODS, START PRAYING NOW

It's completely fair, when you overextend your work just to make the world bigger and make the story last longer but hurt your storytelling in the process you can be fairly judged for it. And it's not like I loathe TW3's story or something, It just made me think "well, that's silly" or "just get on with the goddamn plot already" too often.
Not arguing with that, I just don't think that TW3 is objectively beter than sapkowskis books.
Mea Culpa, I was just making fun of some silly ass quests like this and the nihilists one.

those bats are bullshit

If you want the story to progress you can just do mainquests isnt that right ?
Side quests usually tell the story of the specific region you are in and what people suffer from mostly.
Literally the only thing TW2 introduced was Iorveth, Saskia, Roche,Mahakam, Henselt and the plans of the Nilfgaardian empire.

In W3 you meet Emhyr, Yen, Ciri, Bloody Baron, Novigrad, Skellie, Velen, Toussant, Regis,Eredin, Imlerith, Avallach back at KM tons of information about the said places from side-quests and books.
Plus you a great ending which depends on your choises.
Only regrets i have is them COMPLETELY dropping Scoiatel after them being big part of the plot in W1 and 2.
My point is nothing much happened in W2 and jt was basicly a setup and minigame for W3

Quantity != Quality

>If you want the story to progress you can just do mainquests isnt that right ?
yeah, and I meant that the main story was dragging like the dandelion or sunstone mainquests for example, the sidequests were all either well done or just a good time killer, main story was pretty crappy though.
>Literally the only thing TW2 introduced was Iorveth, Saskia, Roche,Mahakam, Henselt and the plans of the Nilfgaardian empire.

and they swept the infighting of the northern realms under a rug with radovid counqering kaedwen with a finger up his butt, the fate of foltest's children and natalis was thrown into the garbage bin, the unified armies of all races in aedirn and saskia were killed off in a hos comic addition just to tell people to fuck off with this unresolved storyline, the outcome concering sile and the capitule was laughable, all you get thrown in your face is a shitty meeting with sile and a representative of the council. I could name a few more, point is, TW3 left a lot of shit unresolved or "solved" it in one minute of dialogue, it is not the fault of TW2.

now to witcher 3
>Imlerith, stereotypical grunt character, just like the rest of the wild hunt he was more dissapointing than anything
>Eredin
as above
>Emhyr
no mention of fake ciri, the intricacies of the nilfgaardian succesion are swept under a rug, emhyr himself is becoming sentimental and fuzzy in his old age
>Avallach
something always rubbed me the wrong way about him in the game, maybe because he was an asshole guru character and the main reason for helping ciri was the wild hunt becoming a collective society of moustache-twirlers, his connection to the white frost storyline doesn't help either.
>Ciri
as i said before, fucking mary sue, not blaming TW3 though, she was always like that

Just a few hours ago I was asking if Usurper was even viable because I was interested in trying him out. Game must've overheard me or something.

I agree with the Dandilion quests, i was most bored looking for fucking dudu then looking for him.
Luckily you can tell him to fuck off with the other quests such as fetch me this ornlets play wooden swords fight...

Sunstone was prettymuch a setup for the fight, talking to Emphyr and Crach, making "plans" and saying goodbye to all the characters since you wont be seeing them again even if you live or die.

But yeah, the fact that scoiatel are deleted, mahakam isnt mentioned at all or your decision of killing or sparing Henselt is worthless is pretty dumb.
I still like the storytelling tho, you catch up with Yen, Triss and get to know what Ciri was doing the whole time.
>vesemirs death
>finding dead ciri
>geralt commiting sudoku to the crone
These are the best scenes i have seen in a video game desu

Are you sure that you wouldn't rather pick Coral?

Okay, but Coral is a far better card.

Yeah, I know Usurper's not the best pick, but I rarely ever use Skellige at all. I'd rather try out something I find interesting although not optimal than pick an objectively better card and end up not using it anyway. Thanks for the advice though

Be careful user, you might have fun with that mindset of yours and I'm not sure if I can allow that.

Triss wishes you a Happy Valentines day!

kys

No!

You're just feeding him. He only cares about attention.

I really enjoy draft mode. In fact the most fun I've had with card games was playing HS arena during naxx/GvG era. I could play that shit for 10 hours straight sometimes.
From what we've seen though it seems to me that gwent's draft mode will be total fucking trash and that really makes me sad.
There are plenty of arguments on why it will probably suck but can someone provide some positives about the way they decided to implement a draft mode? Maybe I am missing something and it will be actually good. Please convince me it won't be a disaster.
t.disheartened draft mode fan