/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #276

Happy Valentine's day! Don't forget to farm Espa Roba while you're on that date with your GF.

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Bonz and Mokuba were permanently added to the gate
>Espa Roba is now roaming Duel World
>The 1st stage of the KC cup is underway. Stage 2 starts on the 16th.
>Dr.Crowler is coming back mid February
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

My wife

Wife thread edition

awful art

Name a more brainlet deck than Gladiator Beasts

something like this.
you can replace the king of swamps with dark hex fusions as an alternative. also use restart as a skill to make it more consistent in case you brick with 2 lusters and 2 spirits

hazy

dino

obligatory complain post about GB buff hazy and CA though

Hazy

saffira/ca. once you bring out a 3k atk beatstick by turn 2 it's over and if you try to destroy it they just banish the ritual card from the graveyard

dinosaurs

OOGA BOOGA MEAN SUMMON EVILSWARM

Just fought a brainlet saffira a moment ago. Ended up being pretty funny watching him drag out the match at the end until the signal got cut and ended in draw. At least I got to test out the reception in the waiting room I was at. During the wait I wondered if this was the same guy that regularly rages against gbs in this thread since I think he used the same mat and sleeves as some recent screenshots I've seen here.

(you)

>CA
>DMG mat and sleeves
>plays Kaiba
All telltale signs of autism

also awful
kill yourself

And it became obvious when he just stopped playing and waited after his senju died. He was pathetic yet funny.

Post mre Rebecca

>wifing an 8 year old
lmao pathetic

Loose pussy.

DMG IS A SLUT

deal

so you only save pictures with trash art ironically right

Dino easily
>unga bunga me summon 4 star
>unga bunga you no use backrow

Calm it down there fred flintstone, they are easy to deal with

Konami fears the bird.

what a faggot

>Game freezes
>"So I guess that means you want to pass all your turns, player, ok"
Fuck this game

this is the only good one you've posted

the others objectively look like trash, like an actual 8 year old drew them

>tfw Extra Extra allowed me to pull off quadruple golden lady bugs and triple lava golems on some GB cuck
get fucked fucking Poland furryfag whoever you were

When?

who wouldn't?

When what?
Indomitable Gladiator Beast when?

>extra extra aromage lolis
I can dig this, card trader. Be nice with me please.

>tfw know I won't make it to lvl20 because I don't have the cards to make a very strong deck

just a quick reminder

Replying to the wrong user?

how many japanese kids grew up hating americans because of this man?

none because he is fucking awesome

i like him but i'm sure most jap kids hated him

>Kaiba: Not a single card can stand up to th-

I hope they do, he is my most used charachter so when i stomp these nerds to the ground i want them to feel bad

keith is also my most used character too and whenever I duel japs I switch my name to "AMERICA WINS" and taunt the ever living fuck out of them all duel tll they surrender or misplay

Don't you get a lot of gems at the beginning? Have you not gotten enough of any type/archetype from the shop to make a good deck of any sort?

AHHHHHH THERE ARE SO MANY BOXES I NEED TO BUY INTO AND I ONLY HAVE LIKE 10 CHARACTERS LEFT WHO AREN'T ALREADY LEVEL 30+ AND I KEEP GETTING SHIT LUCK WITH MY PULLS AND NOW I'M AT HIGH STAGES SO I CAN'T ABUSE STAGE UPS TO FARM LEVELS AHHHHH

WHEN?

Oh god, I have like 20 or so copies of this card in real life. Are there any cards in Duel Links yet that benefit you significantly when a card is removed from play from your opponent's graveyard?

It really helps you against super chicken and CAncer

when that card came out it was complete garbage
now in the actual TCG it serves for massive OTK advantage
how times change

It's my fault, I spent a lot to make a Ice Barrier deck, only to realize it's crap (in my hands, because I get raped by it every time I face someone using it).

I have a good Six Sams deck, but I doubt I can reach lvl20 with them, I'm at 14 and it's win, lose, win, lose, win, lose, win, lose...

So, at this point, people have made IRL/other video game decks that can have this benefit them whether they call it right or wrong, right?

More like admiring Americans for being so fucking alpha and good looking

arise chicken arise

just do kc cup for the daily gem rewards. trying to climb in a ladder full of p2w meta decks is the definition of unfun.

Seductively, Asuka ran her hands over Judai's body, enticing him to do the same to her. Wanting him to break.

Damn, she was good at that.
Against his better nature, Judai returned her gesture, his body pressed against hers, all reason gone from his mind. "How would you feel," he grunted, their bodies now practically melded, the neon lights disguising their sinful actions, "If I told you..."

He was good at this.

Lying through his teeth.

"We can go wherever you want," Asuka whispered back, her arms locked around Judai's neck, her lips inches from his collarbone, "To go."

Leaning in, Judai's lips grazed Asuka's ear, his breath hot, causing Asuka to shiver and falter in her movement for the first time all night. "How would you feel if I told you," he repeated again as her arms squeezed tighter around his neck.

"You aren't worth the trouble."

>Chadiator Beast Player
>Uses aesthetically pleasing sleeves and card mat
>His graveyard is almost empty because he's not wasteful
>Responsibly keeps set cards to not leave himself exposed

>Saffira scalie
>Uses generic waifu for his card sleeves and mat
>Already has 10 cards in his gy by turn 5, very wasteful
>Leaves himself exposed by not having anything in his backrow to protect his monster, relies big beater to do anything

love this nigga

Thot needs to stop raping men.

You can't rape the willing

Please make it stop

I get enough of this cancer in ranked

>the virgin CAffira beta player vs. The Chadiator Beast King of Games

It's the future you should embrace.

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCRAP RECYCLER

Rapist.

Ancient Gears

>Damn, she was good at that.
I fucking hate this style of typing in stories. You can tell this faggot was real proud of himself when he finished trying hard at writing fucking Yugioh smut

Ancient gears take an incredibly high IQ to play

feels so good to have a girl to give you head when you are playing GBs in the KC Cup just for the free gems/tickets.

>GB fags and their delusions

>Still not even a SR from Espa Roba
Wew lad why do I even get 9000+ points then?

Forgot your pic.

Whats the dumbest card name?
Hard mode: no Hey, Trunade!

Anyone else done yet?

Hungry Burger.

>using Kaiba
>not using Alexis

I just noticed that this is a girl

HOOOOOOOWWW?

toadaly awesome

Nu-Gi-Oh was a mistake

The trick is losing and getting only 1000 or so points, the more points you get the lower are the chances of getting UR and SR

Extra-hard bonus round: no Ghostrick.

what should i get with kc cup sr ticket?

Buster Rancher

Dr. Frankenderp

red-eyes support

Judai woke slowly, his eyes only half open. He felt...remarkably relaxed. He couldn't remember the last time he had woken up so easily, so gently. Most mornings started off with him in a cold sweat or blinking blearily at the world, wondering how it could possibly be morning already.

It was the sound of Yusei's breath that got him to open his eyes, and remember exactly where he was.

Sometime during the night, either he or Yusei seemed to have rolled themselves towards the other, and Judai was currently nestled right against Yusei's side, his head resting on top of Yusei's arm and one arm draped over Yusei's chest. Yusei lay on his back, his other hand resting lightly on Judai's arm. Judai didn't think he'd be able to move. He felt perfectly warm and cozy right here, as though this were a space made just for him. From this distance, he could count every one of Yusei's eyelashes, could trace the curve of his cheek bones and note the details of the way his dark hair fell in strands across his forehead, mussed up a bit from sleeping. Judai kind of wanted to reach up and brush the hair out of Yusei's face, but he didn't want to shift too much, he felt so perfectly cozy and...and safe. Yusei made him feel so safe.

Judai couldn't remember the last time he had been so comfortable while sleeping.

He let out a heavy sigh, nestling his head a little closer to Yusei's and letting his eyes close again. He wasn't sure how early it was, but there was only a bit of light filtering through the shades, so he figured...five more minutes...couldn't hurt, right?

Gravity Blaster

i would have only 1 out of 5 cards needed

Oh look, DM’s used goods

Asuka is not a thot, leave her alone. She is pure

Ojama's are yellow
also black and blue
my loins are like a white dragon
I want to burst stream all over you

isn't that just supposed to be a corruption of succubus?

not only does it have a retarded name but it was also one of the most broken card in the game and had a piss easy way to summon it

Yes, still a dumb localization.

This user is right, she’s not a thot, she’s a cuck

She wanted the D.

DELET THIS

You're right, she didn't confess to Chaden