To sniff and sniff you ever wanted to
Would you capture it or let it slip

sfv is for retards

youtube.com/watch?v=gbNWb-vmlB4

i'd finna cringe if I posted this

>want to get into KOF
>14 is still $60 with a $20 season pass

post the ae soundtrack or i'll beat up your fighting game waifu

if you want to get into kof just play the two most alive kof games right now (98 and 02 on fightcade)

>playing a KOF game on a console that doesn't sell in brazil
lmao

You know ive never cared about valentines before but for some reason this year it feels like something inside of me died

vesperarcade said that while the people on the WSO stream said that blanka's electricity is done with 5 inputs, people on the unity stream said its done with 4 inputs. also there apparently only is a difference between EX and non-EX versions of the move, so you'd be able to do whatever feels comfortable for you to get the 4 inputs out without having to worry about different versions. i hope this is true since it would make it much more comfortable to use

that's all recent fighting games

fuck you and fuck blanka players

lads it feels like whatever died inside of me is never coming back

see you in ranked

it's called getting old, lad.

stop blogposting go to r9k / adv / whatever

Which fighting game should I play if I want something more button masher friendly

melty blood

Mashy Blood

Damn you're really excited for Blanka huh?

dbzf

get in quick though it's fading away

Melty

he looks fun and i want to try him ye

melty blood

Mehltee blud

See me in SFV and play Ed

>even void plays jive now
I hate this fucking place

Why would I play Ed I'm not gay

based brick destroying gays

Capcom wins again

It's like gay4pay except here it's gay4play

what games do you play while you wait for a match?

fgo

why play a game you dislike

what game are you playing where you wait for a match that long?

Tekken... maybe.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, Dragonball and NRS games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

You know, he is right that we shouldn't reward mediocrity with "best game" awards and millions of sales. And he is right that Injustice 2 is ugly as fuck in motion. But the parts that matter, content and online (you know, the thing that allows you to play against other people if you don't have a local scene, when playing against other people is the main point of fighting games) are miles ahead of the games he suggest should have won (Tekken 7 and Xrd). So I was with him in his MKX criticism, now I think he is a hypocritical faggot who wants to reward mediocrity as long as the game is pretty.

Is that Charles from MDE?

To study it.

youtube.com/watch?v=exHcOC8eV0I

damn, you really are autistic huh

*autocombo autocorrects to hit you on the other side even though you thought you dodged it*

heh

>jive
>use cammy's ca on wakeup
>hits
>ca doesn't continue
>based in uk
>matched with canadians

>meter doesn’t build when they walk forward

>the simpsons video is actually less kuso than DBZF

Anyone dooberz or melty

the blanka theme is shit desu

make a lobby in dbzf and I'll see you

why did they make dragon rush so bad in the air?

I wish the game had GG style airthrows

Not all at the same time

How about asking in actual dooberz thread or making the fucking lobby.

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/character/

What's wrong with every other kind of airthrow

do people play ultimate ninja storm4 online

is it fun

Frick off, I'm not waiting in an empty lobby for 1 hour hoping that maybe some random anonyderp joins

If you want to play post steam

daaamn, brick going all out

Brick can you please buy MvCI for PS4 so I can see you in it

So is vanish frame data different for cancels? I assumed so, but it still feels like they're + on block even from cancelled vanish

Now what?

Sorry I'm going to a restaurant with my gf maybe next time

ill doob

>fighting games on steam

Stream this

post console player numbers

No

I haven't even played MvCI in months

We make a post on reddo calling the article clickbait and saying how it's not really dying and no one plays fighting games on pc

>matched with orange rashid
>already know it's going to be that OrangeMan fucker before the names appear
>tfw i'm right every time

For the purposes of DBFZ GG style 1F or 2F or whatever the startup is throws that basically beat anything they come into contact with would make homing dashes towards opponents in the air way worse if we assume a well timed airthrow beats that. Also would punish enemies just jumping out of pressure easier, and make uptech on wakeup more risky

If it was BB or SF style throws you couldn't really use them as effectively for the defensive purpose I described

what a clickbait fucking bullshit headline. no shit it's going to be down massively, a majority of every game that has ever launched has its highest consecutive users on that day. not to mention fighting games are a niche genre and not everyone is going to stick around after losing all the time

the highest IQ man in the history of video games says it's capcom's best game

meanwhile anonyderp super silver says it's for retards

truly fires up the neurons

when was this video made lmao

>the highest IQ man in the history of video games says it's capcom's best game
When did Sirlin say this

This is disgusting fake news

It isn't down 80%, it was down 92% last I checked

He isn't there to review the game user, his entire shtick is critiquing animation.
I don't know why this is such a problem but western game studios are absolutely awful at animating combat, while Japanese or Korean studios do an amazing job.
It's not just a fighting game thing, you can compare something like Dark Souls to Lords of the Fallen, or Black Desert Online with any western MMO.
We need to start teaching people how to animate properly.

>says it's capcom's best game
by that webm he is only comparing it to other street fighters though, maybe he likes monster hunter more, or resident evil

I love how his delivery changes with every comparison

>statement
>emphatic statement
>laughing
>"is this nigga serious?"

I continue playing and having fun

>He isn't there to review the game user, his entire shtick is critiquing animation.
Yes but saying the game doesn't deserve it's awards and sales because it's ugly when games that got the important parts worse deserve it because they're prettier means your priorities are in the wrong place. It would be different if he said he didn't like the gameplay for example.

>but western game studios are absolutely awful at animating combat
I remember him praising KI though, and in that same video he uses SkullGirls as a positive example. It's just NRS fucking up.

PUBG, CS and DotA are doing fine

You know you.can just hit them out of it

you're an actual retard

before he won EVO

>Brick&Broski doobing together on Valentine's day

based

>Everyone plays game the second it launches
>Return to normal schedule afterwards and casuals drop it
>Clickbait headline about how 80% of the playerbase is gone because it doesn't maintain its peak
This happens literally ever time.

I was trying to avoid mentioning this because it wasn't really relevant to the video, but Injustice 2 is also just a dogshit game and you should feel bad for not thinking it's ridiculous for it to win best fighting game awards.

BASED

Yes but the reward is different and pretty much leads into nothing unless you hit a miraculous J2H into dragon rush follow . I probably should experiment a bit more with stopping dragon rush but it seems pretty hard to stop efficiently in the air. I've seen homing clash with lots of air moves in that situation too

>If it was BB or SF style throws you couldn't really use them as effectively for the defensive purpose I described
And why exactly? BB airthrows have a ton of priority and more active frames allow for counterpoking making defensive use more consistent.

SFV is unironically one of the best if not the best SF game

>more casual matches than ranked matches played
Modern anime players are cancer

shut the fuck up already you retard

Play Weiss

>SFV is unironically one of the best if not the best SF game
Based

So you just wanna excuse DBZF's inability to retain its playerbase because of what exactly? No fanboyism? Autism? Whataboutism?

when did Void become so based?

>AE loses 90% of its playerbase in two weeks
>no one says anything

>5,000 word essay on why DBFZ is losing players (and that's a good thing)
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7xizn1/dbfz_dying_on_pc_not_exactly/

It's ok to say:
>I don't like the gameplay, so although the game is a complete package with tons of features and dev support, I don't think it should be selling a lot and winning awards when there are games with better gameplay around, we shouldn't reward mediocrity

It's not ok to say:
>This game is ugly, so although the game is a complete package with tons of features and dev support, I don't think it should be selling a lot and winning awards when there are prettier games around, we shouldn't reward mediocrity

From his "I want them to improve" comments I get the feeling he likes the gameplay.

keep it on reddit faggot