>Warhammer 2 Info
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War: Three Kingdoms Info
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-faq

>Sega's Make War Not Love 5
makewarnotlove.com/
Play the game of your choice in order to receive rewards, register by signing in through steam and accepting a confirmation email, compete with other games by hours played by the end of the day
Starts 14th Feb
You can get Grim and the Brave DLC for TW1 by registering on their website and linking your steam account by the 14th

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklibrary.com/all-products/gotrek-felix-the-serpent-queen-ebook.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise Sigmar

>make war not love
>no war involved
uhhh, segababs?

Because Dawn of War 3 would be crushed and the devs would feel even worse... wait, they should.

>(instead of celebrating valentine's day irl ^^)
fuck you sega

>fuck you sega
that wasn't very friendly banter

relic once again shitting on their fanbase

when will it end

Because Dawn of War and Endless space would get crushed by WW2 and WFB big boys

We know DoW3 is shit, what about Endless Space 2? I heard it was good.

It's decent but its community is nowhere near the size of Total War or CoH

>suddenly patch notes
well I didn't expect this

It doesn't disable your mods either, which is nice

Imo you can get it for 50%

why is he smiling

The Nation called him.

How the fuck do I play Skaven?

So to get grim and the grave I just have to have registered, or do I have to play too? When do you get it? I registered a day or two ago, just haven't played toiday.

>SEGA is adding maps for skirmish and multiplayer
>not campaign
What in the ever-loving-fuck did they mean by this?!

Who isn't smiling on Valentine's Day? He's just enjoying spending time with his loved ones.

>– Murderous Prowess: +30% vigour changed to +18% vigour.
>– Murderous Mastery: +30% vigour changed to +18% vigour.

DELF
GIMPED
I
M
P
E
D

I am no orator, that is true.

But I am not a cold man, despite this mask-- FROZEN in its glad aspect.

Carefully

Naw im kidding, carelessly vigilant, if that makes sense? Micro is big with them, gotta pick and choose your fights. Also technology is your friend

the whole patch reeks of mp

>mp in my wargame
>unwelcome

total war mp is dildos

war is about more than just battles :^)

The only good MP Total War is MP Campaign

So is mp gonna be not shit in WH3?

Would getting an SSD and installing the TW: Warhammer games on it cut down on the load times?

I got no FPS issues in-game, playing on High settings, but the load times are fucking killing me.

yes

>tfw no massive TWW campaign multiplayer

>– The “Heralds Empowered” Tomb Kings technology can now be unlocked by completing only the final Dynasty instead of all Dynasties.
I knew this was some major bullshit, never expected an official fix.

Yes but they are still abyssmal.

>Avoid slings.
Runners and artillery can do plenty of damage, and sling units can't shoot while kiting. Which your units will be doing a lot.
>Avoid rat ogres.
They're kind of like flagellents. They do good damage, but they're hard to keep alive. Not that you shouldn't use them at all, they just aren't that cost effective later on.
>Avoid trying to hold a line.
Skaven leadership makes holding a line difficult at best. Try to pick approaching units apart with artillery and runners while slowing them down with slaves and the clanrat summon. Stormvermin are better for picking off priority targets, but if you must make a line, Stormvermin are an expensive option.
>Get poison gutter runners.
At least 2 in every stack, but no more than 8. They can take out chariots easily if your artillery is otherwise preoccupied, and can rack up hundreds of kills in sieges if used correctly. They can sneak up to the walls and climb up on ladders undetected, letting them sneak in and either take the town center, or pick off key defenders. They're also great for running down fleeing units, since they slow down any nearby enemies.
>Spellcaster in every stack.
Doesn't matter too much what it is, but utility is vital in a Skaven army. All of your skavenslaves applying poison or death frenzy on a unit of Stormvermin makes a huge difference in a pinch.
>Load up on artillery.
Skaven artillery may be the best in the game. Bring no less than 3 units.
>Doomwheels.
Less important than the artillery, but has higher damage potential. Bring as many as you can successfully micro.
>Loyalty
Don't let a generic lord get to a higher level than your faction leader. Raid, win fights, and recruit units to raise it.

Of course, if you find something else that works, do that. More than one way to skin a Skink. Try to fight with a numbers advantage no matter what, though.

>no drop in drop out ME campaigns where you get like 10 min per turn and if you're not there AI takes over

I've got the same problem.
>HDD load time: 3min17 seconds
>SSD load time: 2m8 seconds
The thing that's killing me was that TW1 initially had

Are you playing on DirectX 12?

SSDs reduce the load time dramatically

how can I improve at wh2? I was playing as the high elves in an me campaign and everything was going okay until the enemy started getting more powerful units while I was stuck with sea guard and archers. The scourge of khane had a lord unit (a dark elf on a raptor) that almost singlehandedly destroyed my entire army and one shotted one of my lords.

You need to tech up faster or something. Also, how the fuck did your lord get one shot.

Yes. Don't fucking tell me DX11 fixes the load times?!

You're probably playing too passively. Find something else to do
Sack a weak enemy and back off instead of wiping him out. Earn that cash and use it to build up your settlements. Raid your enemy for a bit before actually declaring war on him. Raid yourself and intentionally start rebellions if you want some experience for your lord. Don't pull an army back if you've lost an elite unit or something. Replace it with something quick and cheap so you can send the army back out to pick off some unguarded settlement

New maps are disappointing. Seems like they were done by some intern in his spare time, quality is close to "meh" tier and feels like it's from the GCCM pack. In terms of quality, level of detail the new maps don't reach the Wh2 vanilla levels.

For example, sorry for the shitty quality; this is supposed to be a waterfall and yet any kind of water body is absent.

I'm on dx11 and my load times never go over a minute

Will give it a try.

Dx12 increases loading times for me by a huge margin.

Yeah. I was playing on DX12 for a while and my load times went down by about 95% after switching to DX11.

Why are you even playing on DX12?

I'd done a lot of technologies but I don't think I had the right buildings. I don't know how he one shot my lord though
> dark elves had reinforcements coming across the map
>their initial force only had the Lord remaining (raptor guy)
>had my entire army attack raptor man
>my lord was at maybe 80% health
>charges in
> raptor man attacks him
>my lord literally explodes
>raptor man attacks army
>army starts to break and flee
I'd basically just been attacking and occupying settlements and then moving to the next settlement and doing the same. I got two elves to join a confederation with me and occupied the lands of another two through conquest. I'm still pretty new at the game.

Because on TW1, DX12 ran at 60fps maxed out while DX11 was unstable 40-60 fps on my RX480

I always feel dirty not capturing settlements. Like I'm giving up long term gains for short term benefits.

Especially playing tomb kings these days. Every city I don't capture is that many more units I can't recruit.

I can't recruit shit as kangz since I never have money for better buildings. I'd rather just sack now and let that freebie necrotect give me free level 3's later. Not that TKs get too much from sacking

>sack
>you get like 1 - 2 turns worth of income early-mid game, irrelevant late game
>raze
>it'll get recolonized before long and you miss out on battles to grind for fun and xp
occupation is the only winning move desu

CA needs to completely rethink the way they design maps and how units interact with them. I want to be able to garrison buildings again and flush out the enemy with melee infantry. One of my most memorable battles was in Napoleon, where 2 units of my units of riflemen were got ambushed by about 8 units of enemy cavalry on the campaign map, and the battle map was a hill with a cottage on top. I took the building and my guys actually held out and killed most of the enemy.

>One of my most memorable battles was in Napoleon, where 2 units of my units of riflemen were got ambushed by about 8 units of enemy cavalry on the campaign map, and the battle map was a hill with a cottage on top. I took the building and my guys actually held out and killed most of the enemy.
I've had such glorious and tense victories tanks to building garrisoning, they have to bring it back!

I sack then occupy. Yeah, I lose out on some jars, but only the first 400ish jars of a campaign are really essential. And even if you are poor, worst case you build the cheap chariot building and get MORE chariots. Early game as KANGZ is hard, but you really want a lot of settlements as the game goes on to keep all your armies from being restricted to mostly basic units. Those things just exist to make you realize you don't have enough recruitment buildings yet.

I get the advantage of just doing a sacking circuit as most factions because how many settlements do you really need as most factions? But the Kangz need every fucking slot.

Just realized I fucked up the middle of that sentence badly.

>You can get Grim and the Brave DLC for TW1 by registering on their website and linking your steam account by the 14th
I already bought that. Please tell me we can gain something else from this.

Viking Asgard, two SEGA classic games, 75% of DOW2's last expansion, and more in the future.

Is DX12 good on TWWH2?
If i'm stuck with W10 I might as well use it's benefits

This is true, I read a lot of people saying it but was afraid it was a meme. I invested 3k dolares and it helped a shit ton. Be warned though that the graphics card and core PC setup is even more important to avoid lag and performance issues.

t. Computerlet who bought a new pc for TWW2 specifically and still failed (almost)

Meet my valentine guys

STICC

Cute

Lothern Seaguard is endgame-tier unit, can be used all game long with no issue. You obviously need to practice actual battles, perhaps you fall back too often on autores? Just fight more even battles or even those you will win with 85% chance, just do it and practice.

>the Brave

It says Beta on DX12, take a fucking guess

What mods do you fags use for Attila?

blacklibrary.com/all-products/gotrek-felix-the-serpent-queen-ebook.html
>In the sun-bleached deserts of what once was the land of Nehekhara, Gotrek and Felix are captured by the undead Queen Khalida and forced to aid her against her enemies in a war that will take them into the heart of the Land of the Dead.

>you will never be captured by the undead Queen Khalida and forced to aid her against her enemies in a war that will take you into the heart of the Land of the Dead
Feels bad man.

You can’t raid as high elves

>B-BUT IT'S A BETA
oh boy

Are you retarded? Devs put beta label on it to dodge retards like you complaining when their game performance tanks because they haven't optimize shit for DX12

Why is there no Mortal Empires rolling chart yet? How can I pick who to play for the event?

Boyz Will B Boyz has shit unit balance don't use it ever.

There is a mortal empires roll chart.

here's one

just play whatever you're comfortable with

No shit, they tried to base the game on a completely unbalanced edition of tabletop.

>empire and dwarves allying with vampire cunts

So lorefull.

But user, Vampire Counts did ally with Dwarves and the Empire against Chaos in the lore.

Out fucking schemed

This game is racist because there is no black race to play.

Tomb Kings, Grimgor

If you're talking about end times then fuck you.

Also Vlad, who was black until getting cursed by Neferata.

So? Do you want every campaign you be the same just to keep up with lore?

Yes please

What's wrong with End Times? It's not like it's non-canon, we have End Times stuff in TWW.

dark elves

That's like playing history tittle and saying that faction X was supposed to be destroyed by year Y.

le 56% elves

I like End Times because it triggers the TT autists to no end.

So, ever since the Dawi autoresolve nerf (which I think hit everyone), orcs have become a menace to everyone. As Empire turn 50 on vh/n they have taken all the southern mountains, destroyed and eaten Karak Hirn, Dwarfs, Karak Azul, Border Princes and Tilea. Only people holding them off are Vampire cunts, Clan Skryre. I have 3 fucking armies, and one is solely responsible for holding off Norsca while I wall up everything. Is chaos still a timed event or is it size based? Because if they come now im so fucked.

I need help bros. How do I stop the greentide

Fuck you.

I never really got that.
Why do people insist ET isn't canon? It's the start of the most exciting chapter of Warhammer Fantasy yet, and was a fun event filled with all sorts of cool lore stuff (Nagash finally back, Vlad becoming Elector Count etc)

No I mean it's going to stay in beta for fucking ever and stay dogshit.
>retards like you complaining
I haven't even used it yet you stupid fuck

Thought I'd try skaven again, but I forgot how tiresome the food mechanic is (unless you're playing skrolk, who starts with some pastures nearby). What mod is best for sorting this out?

I mean, allying with vampire counts is just kinda retarded. They will fuck up all your provinces with their stanky corruption.

rolling for vortex faction

?????

Might be too late should have helped dwarfs