/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

Live by the meme Die by the meme

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/merrimack-announces-timing-first-quarter-203000431.html?.tsrc=rss
finance.yahoo.com/news/apos-cards-merrimack-mack-q1-160304312.html?.tsrc=rss
finance.yahoo.com/news/merrimack-launches-refocused-research-clinical-153000384.html
streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12750451&gfv=1
seekingalpha.com/article/3070136-shorting-leveraged-etf-pairs-easier-said-than-done
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for NAK

ALT NO

How do I start winning and stop losing :(

have you read this book yet

If the rules are to buy low and sell high who is buying what you sell if you follow these rules

Buy NAK

buy NAK before Thursday, they finalize their agreement with the EPA to start mining in Alaska.

Should I wait for dip or buy now

MSFT on sale announcing products tmro

just wait for some low-volume selling and buy, it won't get any lower. It's been going up 8% every day for the past 3 days.

SERIOUSLY NO BRAKES ON THIS VRX TRAIN

Will JNUG and NUGT ever recover?

No. Move to NAK or MACK.

Is NAK safe for holding over night?

vrx is not done risin. buy the gap

IDSA

Bottomed out, lunar take-off pending catalyst.

anybody else make money off the RGR earnings?

I see "15$ end of week" thrown around a lot on stocktwits right now

I want to believe

APVO y/n? It's at 2.07, I could see it going to 2.50 or 2.75. The drug looks to have good results, but only 4k people in the US have the disease it treats.

>MNKD

Why? They might get another spike, but overall the company looks shitty, questions on its entire survival at all.

Yes.

Anybody else going to gamble on MACK earnings report?

When the rate hikes start in June, won't this create downward pressure in stocks? People will start to move some of their volume to bonds. Could lead to some level of panic selling and increased demand for gold.

Reits just fucking my shit up

Leveraged etfs are only good for daytrading. Don't hold. With gold and miners going down make sure you bros are prepared to get out of NAK at the bounce on news and don't baghold. It's still going to take time for them to exploit the pebbles mine.

Also re-posting MACK info for anons not using robinhood

finance.yahoo.com/news/merrimack-announces-timing-first-quarter-203000431.html?.tsrc=rss

finance.yahoo.com/news/apos-cards-merrimack-mack-q1-160304312.html?.tsrc=rss

finance.yahoo.com/news/merrimack-launches-refocused-research-clinical-153000384.html

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12750451&gfv=1

ALT YES

Meant this pic

A little bit....

I'm in for 150 shares of MNKD. Sales report tomorrow, just got approved for amazon sales partnership. I'm too sceptical of APVO to buy in.

>REITs
>when in housing bubble

Why? Gonna pop.

>prepared to get out of NAK at the bounce on news and don't baghold.

Thanks user. When do you expect? I was thinking it'll be like the last announcement, maybe a higher spike even.

FUCK YOU CDTI

Mnkd will go to 1.40 then sell

Anybody else getting weird errors? I never had this spike back in February.

exact same thing happened to me
i thought it was my bank BoA or something but it must be rhood

alsk what causes a stock to behave more like VRX or TSLA with such insanely high growth rates?????

>VRX
>insanely high growth rates

zoom your chart out a little more dude

I think NAK will keep taking end of day dips leading up to news. If news doesn't come on thursday or before it'll dip hard. It'll spike on news but the hype will be short lived so get out. Buy back in maybe when the project is actually underway... It'll start following other miners...

RH shows MNKD earnings are tomorrow ah. Don't get greedy because this stock is going to nosedive hard. Expect a r/s and dilution again anytime they've only been nasdaq compliant (over 1$) for 2 days lol

The VIX has hit a 25 year low. That's why I'm going long on UVXY.

How many shares of NAK do you own /rgt/?

>Going long on a leveraged decaying stock

user pls

m8 that's not a good idea at all
look at the charts, it's down 100% historically

2200 my dude

I'm all-in user.

whats your PT?

Why 1.40? You don't think it will hit 5 again?

VIX is at a 25 year low. Of course it's going to be at an all time low.

Guys I think I fucked up

not everything amazon touches turns to gold
theyre a corrupt commiefornia shell company
remember PLUG
youd be stupid to overvaluate five fold

what stock?
you need to get drunk tonight and put down rhood
don't beat your girlfriend

Thank you for explanation.

Buy high and sell higher (this actually works better than to just wait for the stocks to go low. The stocks that never go low tend to go higher)

7400 shares here. I don't really have a price target, I'll just wait till Thursday riding my 5% minimum a day then probably dump it 30 minutes after news breaks.
I'm up almost 3k so far.

If these leveraged ETFs all decay over time, while play JNUG and JDST if you can just short both of them and make money long term?

I remember having the same thought a while back

seekingalpha.com/article/3070136-shorting-leveraged-etf-pairs-easier-said-than-done

short bitcoin stuff

NASDAQ: COIN
OTC: GBTC

C E R C
E
R
C

wooo thats some risky business kungfu

bitcoins dont go down

Got like $20 left over to waste. What's good to buy and hold til tomorrow or whenever?

maybe, maybe not, who knows..
but anything bad that happens now to bitcoin will cause a good pullback because everyone is on their toes to take profits. GBTC will get killed, its chart is way too high

just bought nak. prepare to watch it pummel to the ground because everything I buy crashes to the ground a week or less after.

2500. 1.7 avg

Is cvm ever going to go anywhere? Seems to drop lowest to 10 and highest is 12 but will not move anywhere else

>cvm
cvm is a meme

CVM is waiting for the FDA hold to be lifted. That's when it will overshoot the Moon and end up stuck some where near Mars. Then it's going to sling shot off Mars strait out of the solar system if their drug ever gets approved.

What's the news?

He's probably trolling. If not here's a quick know-how on how to invest long term on leveraged etf's: Don't. Leveraged etfs are only good to throw your money at for a couple hours. They reset every day. They ALWAYS work their way to 0. Charts are useless. If you invest 1$ and you gain 1% on a 2x leveraged etf one day you have 1.02. If the etf goes down 1% the next day idiots think they've broke even but they're wrong, you've lost 1% on the 1.02 so you've lost more. ETF's track real stocks, just invest in the real stocks instead if you can't daytrade. Don't sign up for instant on rh. Leveraged etfs are basically a scam to screw over millenials and there's even 4× coming soon. They r/s every couple months that's why the chart is useless.

MNKD had reverse splits and dilution and is in so much debt they'll probably do it again. Good product but they have competition. No way they'll hit 5$ again in this decade without r/s.

Ptx

Jokes on you, that UVXY is up 0.08% today!

Thank you for explanation. rh says I lost $12 on MKND so far today since buy-in a few hours ago. Hopefully this bitchfaggot goes back up, and I'll sell around your suggestion for 1.40.

Whoa dude this is me
1.40 ain't going to happen

>1 post by this I'd
Obvious shill bagholder

We talk a lot of shit here about market trends, but do people who have actually studied trading know what they're talking about when they see trends, and have success playing them? Or is it all just guesswork at best?

Macroeconomics friend
Look into it :)

ONCE AGAIN NVDA PULLS THROUGH

Please Anyone help me with lvl 2 data for jnug

>he didnt buy NAK?

The jump is real

I tried to give everyone a heads up a few weeks ago. On partnership news NAK will go to 14-20 range.

11% and climbing baby. I'm on Jupiter. Thank da Lord.

To date max high is 4. Really that high?

I was shilling NAK like last month, but well after the Kerrisdale short and distort, that said I stopped holding anything overnight since then

NAK won't go that high.

I tried my best to recoup my losses from pandora

I agree, it won't go into double digits in any reasonable amount of time. Only income statements will tell once they are in production. Expect dilution after the hype train, the company may need the cash on hand for payroll until they can start selling dat dere gold and copper. The company may be worth something but only time will tell.

wait till the morning

Yes, some people know what they are doing, I've seen a few posts that show it, but not much.Incidentally, YELP just crashed so hard that you can make a very nice profit from buying and holding a bit, 2 weeks until month, if you're watching closely, you could probably do nicely in a week but I prefer a longer holding period.

LOL NVDA

EAT SHIT AMD NIGGERS

> was gonna go all in on $NVDA, but talked myself out of it since none of my earnings plays have ever worked
when will i get a fucking break

everyone thinks about buying crap so don't hate on yourself for missing out on gains

Literally me right now

>ctrl+f NMM: 0 matches

hope you all got it while it's still cheap

Yeah, similar but not in Feb.

props to the dude who went all in on nak and made over 40%

Is that the founder of 9great named moot?

>tony hawk's pro mooter

Did you lose your copy pasta? Are you gonna talk to me about charts?

>NAK up another 5% afternarket

Would it be safe to dump 10k into Apple?

sure if you've got 990k in other stocks

They just bought another cape size vessel, the class which is increasing in value. Expanding the fleet judiciously and BDI recovering... you better get in before earnings!

what do you get your news from?

Dude, do you use rh? News is easily available. It's not exactly a "professional" platform that ppl who make 10buck a trade want you to have but it's kinda cool if you're smart ...or if you're a degenerate gambler like me..