Is this how we fix Europe?

Is this how we fix Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/classic/?&lat[]=37.3890924&lng[]=-5.984458899999936&kt[]=undefined&lat[]=48.1351253&lng[]=11.581980599999952&kt[]=200000000&zm=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Croatia looks retarded

lol
i almost that that was real for a sec

this map is disgusting
Germans are too antagonistic, any attempt to break them up will be disastrous for their host nations
Their is a reason that the Czechs and the Slovaks broke up in the first place
The Pan-Slavic union includes the Baltics, who are not Slavs, Germans, and Poles
The Pope owns too much land
Why does Belgium still exist if you gave almost all of their territory to the Netherlands who will just push to annex the rest
Why did you make Occitania
I don't want to talk about Spain
Ireland should not control the Scots or the Welsh
Scandinavia is awful, either unite them all together or leave them separate
Balkans are awful. Albania shouldn't exist, the Croats deserve no territory, and Yugoslavia doesn't work if the Balkan slavs are not united
Greece has too much land, at best restrict them to the coast of Asia Minor and the eastern parts of the black sea
Eat shit and die
also
>Roman
>Hungarian
>Union

>Repulika Srpska goes to Croatia and the non-Serb parts of Bosnia go to Serbia.
>Wallonia goes to the Netherlands but Flanders remains as Belgium.

This has got to be a joke.

>Ireland should not control the Scots or the Welsh
They should. And they should also control England.

We don't want the Welsh
They're economically unproductive English people

t. Proud Irish Green voter

A bunch of verifiable retards who couldn't keep their own chunk of land together most of the time doesn't deserve shit. They are the Turks of England.

Glorious and destined to conquer their autistic neighbours?

Git yur fookin 'ands oot o me scotland yu twat puncher

rename greek byzantium

>not naming finland Terra Autismus

>syria owns lebanon
try again

> Belgium should not exist

This is critical.

i agree with you but i think some celtic nations should happen occitania is fine, pope should have all of rome, italy should be split more into its smaller dialects, spain is okay but call it castillia or whatever albania is fine and should own kosovo, dunno about croatia, bulgaria come to greece and greece by byzantine empire . give jordan, israel to egypt and syruia to armenia. iraq is kurdistan and arabia owned by uk. persia is an extention of india. and ill give andalucia to morocco, corsica independent and divide north and south england. do whatever shit you want with serbia and croatia

>albania is fine and should own kosovo

just delete russia and turn it into a lake

Kick the mick

>netherlands has all of belgium except for dutchspeaking belgium

Burn the Brits.
Sectarian war now.

Ban Islam

> no Sweden
> no Germany
> big Russia

Fags are the only ones who can fix the mess because they think progressively

Go back in time and Destroy Germany.

No Hitler, no Marx, and we would be spared from this post modernist nonsense

You would also stopped the extinction of the dinosaurs to boot

t. EU 4 pro
Those Balkans and Netherlands disgust me.

no, it is fixed only this way

I love that image

Why would you give greece all that aside from muh byzatine retardation ?
The trkish population in greece would almost be the double of the greek one.
Unless you're thinking of genocide which is way more retarded.

>Giving Greece the Turkish coast

Can this meme fucking stop already

We already tried this at the end of world war 1

Didn't work

So Croatia just gets control of Slovenia? I'd rather go back to yugoslavia then be conquered by Croations

This map looks like a border gore CK2 map after 12 generations of gavelkind.

>England a republic
>Germany chopped up even more
>Yugoslavia
>Romania-Hungary
>Wales Brittany and Scotland in Ireland

Literally the only good things here are the restored Greece and the shattered Spain.

The English are the Turks of England.

Behold a perfect world.

>Belgium still exist
>Normandy is British
>Ireland not unified

>Belgium still exist
>Ireland not unified
How's this?

>trying to snake all of Ulster
burn the orangemen

perfect

I'll snake whatever I damn well please, you snakeless bastard.

I don't think you will

Beautiful

What? Who? Where?
I must be hearing things. Carry on, lads.

>oi fink oi say somwon down er
>wossis en
*BANG BANG*

nothin' personnell, sasanaigh

Marbhaich fhein, Ceiltnigger.

Here is a 100% perfect map of Europe.

>Ireland is just gone

cén fáth labhrann tú Gaeilge, fear Oráisteach? an bfhuil tú ball TARA? kek

nó an bhfuil tú """"""""""tuaisceart""""""""" """"""""""Éireannach""""""""""

bhaint

>turkey is no more

>the fucking size of Russia
Legitimately the funniest thing ive seen on this board

Yes, why occitania and no independant corsica? No one in the south of france beside balts want to separate.
That make no sense at all
You clearly know nothing about france, let alone europe in general

Sorry Fenian I don't understand your savage tongue mind speaking in a comprehensible civilized language like English or French?

>cén fáth labhrann tú Gaeilge, fear Oráisteach?
I learned some Gaelic from a Scottish friend. In all seriousness, it's a nice language and I think you guys should speak it more.

>edmund spenser
thóin-pian amháin

his child died in a fire during a siege on his castle I think, the entire dialogue between Irenius and Eudoxus is just one big arsehurt diatribe for him to vent

I can understand it well enough but it pains me to string a sentence together tb h, think I might be a bit too stupid to learn another language and then there's the problem of finding someone to speak it with

>Hungary and romamia as one country
Boy are you fucking crazy?

Why do the autists who create these maps always hate Ukraine so much?

Greece is the only good thing here.

outside of Greece this whole thing is retarded.
Even Greece is a bit silly. Just give them Constantinople and the turks can keep anatolia.

Why not Pontus and Ionia?

Céard sa diabhal raibh damanta a rá ach mar gheall orm, tá tú soith beag? beidh mé a fhios agat Bhain mé ar bharr mo rang sa IRA, agus mé páirteach i ruathair rúnda go leor ar an mBéarla, agus tá mé níos mó ná 300 mharaíonn deimhnithe. Tá mé ag oiliúint i cogaíochta gorilla agus tá mé an sniper is fearr sna fórsaí armtha na hÉireann ar fad. Tá tú aon rud dom ach amháin an sprioc eile. Beidh mé wipe tú an diabhal amach go cruinn an maith a bhfuil riamh le feiceáil cheana ar an Domhan, mo focail damanta mharcáil. Cheapann tú gur féidir leat a fháil amach le rá go cac liom thar an Idirlíon? Smaoinigh arís, marcach. Atá inniu Tá mé ag dul i dteagmháil mo líonra rúnda na spiairí ar fud an Oileáin na Breataine agus do IP á rianú ceart anois mar sin leat a ullmhú níos fearr don stoirm, maggot. An stoirm go wipes amach an rud pathetic beag a ghlaonn tú ar do shaol. Tá tú damanta marbh, kid. Is féidir liom a bheith in áit ar bith, ag am ar bith, agus is féidir liom tú a mharú i níos mó ná seacht gcéad bealaí, agus sin díreach le mo lámha nochta. Níl mé ach oilte mé go forleathan i ngleic neamharmtha, ach rochtain ar an Arsenal iomlán an Óglaigh na hÉireann mé agus beidh mé é a úsáid chun a mhéid iomlán a wipe do thóin olc as an aghaidh na mór-roinne, tú cac beag. Más rud é ach d'fhéadfaí tú a bheith ar eolas cén retribution unholy bhí do beag "cliste" comment faoi a thabhairt síos ar tú, b'fhéidir go mbeadh tú a bheith i seilbh do theanga damanta. Ach ní fhéadfaí tú, ní raibh tú, agus anois tá tú ag íoc an praghas, goddamn agat leathcheann. Beidh mé cac fearg ar fud tú, agus beidh tú drown ann. Tá tú damanta marbh, leanbh.

People hate Ukraine because they're a nation founded on treachery. P-L might have lasted had they not jumped ship the moment things turned sour.
God what a disgusting language.

This is the only way to fix Europe.
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/classic/?&lat[]=37.3890924&lng[]=-5.984458899999936&kt[]=undefined&lat[]=48.1351253&lng[]=11.581980599999952&kt[]=200000000&zm=4

I can live with this.

Instead, Thessaloniki should become Turkish territory. Its where our god emperor is born. Wherever he stepped is our rightful territory he has given to us.

>I'm just going to shape Europe off of meme entities with no regard for ethnicity and language
>>>/ck2/

I propose a less radical, more reserved solution.

>United Republic
United with what? You left only England.

This is my idea, based on what I believe to create the least amount of tension as possible. I tried to balance it as much as possible and I apologize for it being a little bit rushed.

>yey 4 balkanization
simply e s t u p i d o

>t. "muh byzantium" fag

>Baltics in Slavic Union
>England is a republic
>all these random divisions
>Roman-Hungarian Union
>Whatever the fuck you did to Germany
>Yugoslavia
>Sweden is in Norway
>France has Corsica but not the southern French coast
>Whatever the fuck is happening with Ireland

Was every single aspect of this map created entirely to trigger as many people as possible?

Tattie-munchers are the world's proof that the dunning-kruger effect is very real

This is the most retarded thing i've seen in days.

wtf,Netherlands?

Fuck Gaelic

>Northern Ireland (a fake country) is given independence
>Wales (a real country) is not
triggered

I would if I could, all night long. Sexy as fuck.

Serbs and other Yugoslavs would literally be a majority in that Albania 10/10 senpai keep it up.