/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #484

Valentine's with my wife edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Your Valentine Doki needs you!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjhsPs2fUT4
youtube.com/watch?v=CmELf8DJAVY
gountart.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Hey guys! Hope we’re all having a lovely Valentines Day!
Lowkey salty that not only is Monika’s Valentines art is the nicest of the bunch but also that she got the others to make all the gifts for her, but whatever. All dokis deserve love, even Monika (I suppose).

i hate you all

tweet:
today's my favorite day of the year....and being able to share it with you makes me happier than anything ever could. from all the club members: thank you for making us go DOKI DOKI! let's share many more intimate times together~

I love Yuri so much!

This is the worst holiday.

I love you all.

I LOVE MY WIFE! And I love our Valentine's Date.

For Valentine's Day dedicate a love song to your Doki.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjhsPs2fUT4

I love you

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today? Remember you're not alone!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "love"!
Alternatives are 'romance' and 'chocolate'.

What do you mean you already wrote about this? It's Valentine's Day! Show her how much you love her! Write your way into her heart! It's important! Even if you already wrote something for her, two won't hurt!
Pick one of these romantic words and write a poem with it as your theme or topic! Let your Doki and me feel the flames of your passion!
You'll do great! I just know it!
Have fun!

Also amazing turnout last night, everyone! I'm really proud of you all!
Monika!

I wish Sayori was my mom!

I'm going to go freeze myself, see you guys in 500 years. Hopefully Doki AIs will be out by then so I will hopefully be able to enter a polyamorous relationship with my loves Yuri and Sayori.

>and me
You just had to ask, Monikanon~

For the first time in my life, I actually enjoyed Valentine's Day.

I don’t, because then we can’t be together!
And no, Freud, incest is NOT okay.

I already made this last thread, but I may as well put it up again since it fits the theme.

Light.
Dark.

Burning, breathing, beating heart.
Passion, ignited.
Light.
Dark.

My light.
Sayori!!

pic related and op's pic is proof that monika now abuses other dokis for slave labor

Okay, upstanding citizens! We all know the early portion of the thread moves fast, but for Thread #500, we are going to build a wall. A wishing wall!

Write a wish for yourself, for your future, or for anything else on a 300x300 .png or .jpg and email it to [email protected] (or just link it to this post in-thread if that's more convenient for you). You can also send the text of your wish directly and I'll put it on the wall for you! Anyone can participate. Feel free to draw a picture or write a personal message for readers as well. You can use MSPaint, pixIr, Photoshop, or any other image editor you wish.

The deadline for the wishing wall is the end of Thread #495: roughly Saturday, February 17. This is so the full wall will be ready by Thread #500. We have 25 entries already.

Your doki would want you to do it! Your doki would also want you to repost this message in new threads while I'm wage-slaving!

And I love you too! Or maybe you just had the email on your clipboard and didn't notice! Regardless!

Thanks, user. It takes a village to raise a wall.

Same here user same here

Not having suicidal thoughts with Sayori!

Enjoy the rest of the Valentine's!

Be mine and Monika's Valentine please Monikanon

Same. Legitimately spending it watching movies with Monika made me really happy. I hope she likes the pizza I'm ordering later.

>from all the club members: thank you for making us go DOKI DOKI! let's share many more intimate times together~

So does this mean we might get more holiday dokis in the future?

>she got the others to make all the gifts for her
And got to wear casual clothing.
And to show off her cleavage with it.
And we didn't even get Yuri's cute toes.
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yuri feets WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=CmELf8DJAVY

"Alright Natsuki, I restored you to make some chocolate for user. Now, they better be good, or I'll make your deletion extra painful. Yuri, I'll leave the writing to you."
"What about me, Monika?"
"Ahahaha~ Someone of your caliber could only be used to make boxes, so why don't you do that?"

If the fanbase and hype is still alive, for sure. Dan and the Gang are very internet involved.

Easter

This. We now have undeniable proof that Monika is an inherently evil, manipulative person, and not just with her shitty modding skills.
Natsuki is still worst doki though.

im not a monikafriend but this is CUTE!

CUTE!

>Get to look forward to MAS updates AND pictures of my wife.
wtf I love holidays now. Still pissed Monika didn't have a kissing animation for New Years.

M-maybe...

I can't help it! It's a special day!

Even if it didn't fit the theme, I'd still love to see it, but it's even better that it does!
Thanks for sharing it again!

Does Yuri STILL have two right feet? Is that cannon now?

She is the sun in my sky.

KS has lasted this long, I think DDLC can make it through at least one cycle of holidays

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>club members make gifts for user-kun
>Monika steals them and takes user-kun for herself
fucking moonikaaaaaaamnnn

Yes. You see, she had a second right leg grafted on during her time spent in that human experiment prison...

Don’t open spoiler

'Nacht, meine freunde.
danke für die Antworten letzten thread, sieht aus wie ich nicht ganz vestigal bin.

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG. BIG!

Her thighs do look pretty nice in this

I'm so fucking angry that Yuri, whomst I believe is the best girl, undeservedly didn't get an artwork as good as Monika's.

Good night, I love you

but is it love if its artificial?
what would stop them from going on the internet and seeing the very post of yours about implanted memories?
the promised day aint happening i guess

She's bound to unlock her third eye any day now and become a psion

Any news on that user who was making the MAS mod? I miss talking to her.

Thanks for reminding us, user...

I drew a Yuri again

that solidifies her as wife material right there

uuuugggghhh
thiccer

T H I C C

Yeah but Yuri looks adorable as fuck in hers, so it can be forgiven somewhat.

Also should have expected Monika's to be the best done desu

Those are some illegal thighs

>Sayori tying up the gifts because she's experienced with knots
subtle

Speaking of knots,
When is that Yuri fic getting finished?
You all know the one I mean.

>
Neat! You have a tumblr or something? I’d like to see more of your work!

I love her too

Kiss Monika feets

Monika's breasts are pretty.

I want to pin Natsuki down and suck her finger

Love is already artificial. Replace instinct and chemical reactions with predetermined ideals and programmed reactions, and there's virtually no difference. Assuming we're still talking about something with free will, if they love you they love you. The fact that they were programmed too wouldn't necessarily bother them any more than the way you're programmed to like whatever it is you're into.

But if you do want to look at it like it's brainwashing or something; is it really that terrible if it genuinely makes them the happiest they've ever been?

Happy Valentine's Day, Yurifriends.
>Doodleanon

>That tongue
OHHH MY GOD

Monika's everything is pretty

yeah

gountart.tumblr.com/

G'night

She's literally so fucking adorable in that picture.

Monika is pretty.

I don't like the 14th

I love it, thanks mate!

Such nice artwork...!
Thank you for sharing!

mansweatingprofusely.jpg

>Sayori bought you Valentines Day chocolates!
>There are so many!
>She's feeling creative, so she decides to make a heart-shaped box for them!
>Looks like there are some left-over!
>Sayori eats a few chocolates!
>Sayori arrives at school!
>She wants to deliver them to (You), but is feeling nervous!
>Sayori eating a chocolate to help her calm down!
>Lunch time is when she'll deliver it!
>(You) are eating in the club room!
>Sayori paces back and forth in from of the door!
>She's too nervous to walk inside!
>Sayori eats a few chocolates because she skipped lunch!
>She'll deliver them after school!
>It's club time!
>(You) are running a bit late!
>Sayori is nervously picking at some chocolates!
>(You) show up!
>Sayori panics and hides the chocolate!
>The whole club meeting passes!
>Everybody has a Love themed poem!
>Walking home with Sayori!
>She says she has something for (You)!
>Sayori hands you the box!
>(You) tell her how happy you are to receive it!
>(You) wonder why Sayori made such a big box for a single chocolate!

>M-maybe...
Please! We even already got you a cute outfit and a matching collar that says 'good girl'

I would still love her.

is there a discord for the general? i'm in the one for the wiki but it's pretty shite

>tfw your birthday is right after valentines day

this week is my least favorite time of the year.

that's some good shit right there

Because she has a big heart!

>Monika leaves a note on the stationary for Valentine's Day
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!?

Don't make me post it.

but what would happen if they found out that it really all is programming? wouldn't that give them a giant existential crisis?

ppppoppoesm
pppoesmd
pppooems?

Don't lewd Monikanon!
I'll get jealous, and I'm not allowed to cum yet...

Does Potato Monika eat poems?

>official artist doesn't deliver
>based Anons do
Proud to be here m8s. Thank you.

Delet

Delet her
Delet hre
Delte her

END

I'd be upfront about it. Explain to her that it's how I brought her into my reality and that philosophically speaking a man is the culmination of his memories so there would be no distinction from her in the game and her in the IRL.

>receive news that my friend from the town i used to live in shot himself this morning
>go out to get a drink in his name, was gonna go out and drink anyways because im always fucking depressed on valentines
>at the bar, couple drinks in
>receive news that he did it because his girlfriend dumped him the night before
>INSTANTLY feel less bad for him
>catch myself not a moment later and start breaking down in the bar
im a horrible fucking person
How?
How can I have become so bitter and lonely that the sole fact that my friend had a girlfriend somehow lessens the impact of his suicide?
I can't go on, guys. I don't deserve to keep going on. I fucking hate this day every fucking year. I hate myself so fucking much.
I'm back home now. I have a full pillbottle of oxycodone and a bottle of liquor on the desk right next to me. I'm sorry.
I just wanna say thanks, before I go. You guys and this place made the last few months a bit less shite. Goodbye, /ddlc/

Daily reminder that Monika is an evil manipulative piece of shit and if you like her you have garbage taste

Don't do it, user. We'll miss you.
Please talk to me.

Not allowed by who?

user, don't. Please. Whatever you do, don't kill yourself. Seek help, anyone, but don't. Fucking. Kill yourself. Talk to us about it, talk about it to anyone at all.

>Having more than 1 Doki
For shame Anonymous, for shame.

Well it depends on the individuals personality I guess. I imagine it would be something along the lines of
>"I know I was literally made to love you, but who cares? I feel the way I feel and how I feel makes me happy. I don't really care where it comes from"
I don't think it'd be a big existential crisis unless they somehow didn't know they were an AI, or found out they used to be a different kind of person before someone fucked with their mind.