/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

LOD edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios
>Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=YjPLjU0YCAI
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute
>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

deceased::

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forest lod improvement mod when

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1
unlimited saves for people who crash

where the fuck do i find a spade and no, not to bury his parents. i need one to dig up the treasure under the dovecote and can't find one

that ugly sharpening when drunk removal mod when

You can also use the console:

Save

There's one at the mill if you haven't taken it already.

wtf someone said this will work now I've lost everything!!!!!!!!!!

>lets take away the crosshair in when aiming

Said no game with good shooting mechanics ever

FUCK THE NOBILITY
I AM AN AMERICAN

it's actually fun
just get good instead of complaining like an old codger

git gud kiddo

FOR KING AND COUNTRY

The crosshair would only get in your way.

SIGSIMUND IS THE RIGHTFUL KING
WENSECLAUS IS BASTARD SPAWN AND A SCHISMATIC
CoD lets you fire from the hip once you learn that

Even if I let go immediately I seem to miss.
Jesus I suck at this.

you can buy one at the merchant in Uzhitz
So, after I got through the infamous Nightingale dice game bug, there comes a cutscene and a dialog. He gives you a torch.

Is there a loading screen after that on PC? Because my game freezes on that part and I literally cannot continue the main quest.

Also, after the first dice game bug, textures started not loading, npcs started glitching and whatnot. The game was perfect until that point. Why.

>doing the Ginger in a Pickle quest
>finally find banditos, realized they actually patrolled and didn't stay in same spot
>die multiple times to them because I'm shit a 2v1 combat and only mediocre at 1v1
>have to come up with knavish tricks to deal with them
>multiple attempts at knocking one out and killing the other have resulted in a long duel with one until the other wakes up and they both gangbang me
>on another attempt, manage to lure sword guy away by sneaking behind and having him see me, he's the one I'm most wary of anyway
>try to knock him out after finishing dialog, fail, battle starts
>going well, nearly have him
>his friend homes in on me through the forest
>o fug
>down to 1/4 health, can't get a hit in
>call horse and gallop away, it's not knavish they're 2v1ing me
>take some pots and go back
>find one walking back to the camp through forest, knock him out and kill
>go back to camp
>nobody there, figure sword guy got bugged on a bush or tree on his way back from unscripted fight
>use the waiting mechanic to unbug
>it works
>see him walking up trail toward camp, stand there with sword out waiting for him
>he sees me and runs
>chase him down and tackle kick him from a small mound, knocking him unconscious
this fucking game is nuts, I love it

>Optional: Find Horse

Where?

always slightly to the right and adjust based on terrain height relative to you

you're not supposed to release immediately. if you notice after holding for a short time you will start to zone in and your hand will steady somewhat

>tackle
how

you don't need to block in direction to block? just hit 'block' in any direction?

>beat retard in an archery contest he cant even hit the fucket target
>beat retard in a sword fight
>get my big stupid armor on and stomp off to the guard
my one wish is that you could make a speech focused character who can largely ignored combat, unfortunately the game seems to have other plans

just run up to him and press fám

these side quests are just terrible. really starting to hate this game

normal block yes
masterblock must be same angle

How the fuck do I solve the fucking church quest? I have to kill this dude Pious in the cathedral, but I have to find him first.

How do I tell if a quest is time limited? I'm currently searching for ginger and going around Charcoal burner camps, but I'm definitely not ready for this, my Henry is basically half naked using an axe he's too retarded to wield properly, can I come back later without the quest failing?

I'll add it if none of you lazy niggers make the new ed next

About the Czech dubbing. Vavra said multiple time in many interviews that he is not planning it at the moment. Apparently the problem isnt money but huge amount of time that such thing consumes. Czech audience and few autistic foreigners apparently dont justify such ordeal
(FYI Czechs usually pirate everything)

We all agree that the sequel should ditch Bohemia for a cooler setting, right?

Dunno, I failed that one. Think you get a horse later but you can always steal one.

PSA:
Keep a dagger on you to take ears from the Cumans and bandits. They pay very well.

What's a cooler setting?

Crusades or Japan

thats a shame because i liked to play metro with russian voices and witcher with polish voices

France in 1420.

Why does daggers have combat stats and why can you apply poison to them when they are only used to stealth kills as an ability?

You are a man of impeccable tastes.

>getting relatively smooth 45-60fps
>wake up in the castle at night, go up to the battlements, 20fps

did everyone else get this

crusades, reconquista, 30 years war all would be great but i dont see it happening as the guy is clearly trying to promote his country through this game (which is not a bad thing) so we can probably expect hussite wars if sequel will ever happen

why would i ever want to play this shitty oblivion clone

Still cant hit it... jesus what is this.

i5 3570 stock
gtx 760
8 gigs ram
SSD
windows 10

game defaulted to low settings and i left it

Played for 5 hours, frame rate was mostly above 50, but at times went down to 45. Loading times into conversations was around 1-2 seconds, very occasionally it would hang for 3 or 4. I experienced no crashes or problems.

>he cant take on 10 bandits at the same time
>laughingknights.jpg
What a peasant

Meh, I would like it too but I understand. Czechia isnt that big a market. Vavra keeps saying "maybe in future" and since now they are probably busting their ass to fix bugs, there is no time for this. He said it would take like 50 actors, 6 directors and 4 audio guys for at least 3 months. And they would either have do make their own casting which would take more time, or have it made by some dubbing/TV company which wouldnt allow them to control it properly.

>tfw farming cumans in the wood and selling all their shit

so i'm going to sit here for two hours looking to dig up this fucking dovecote shit? fuck this faggot game

should i be the upright knight man with heavy armor or the thief and brigand with more carry capacity and no honor?

hey on the hunting quest, he said we'll look for boars at the top of the hill and been on a loading screen for like 10 mins
what do

essential Czech:
Kurva=whore/bitch
jebat=fuck
do piči=cunt

all these can be used as general swearwords (like english Fuck!)

No one actually wore cone-head helmets unironically, right?

>riding down path through forest
>bump in to some traders sitting around like buddhist monks
>"oi dis shod be entertainin'"
>one who spoke is referring to a battle between 6 or so people across the stream
>one of the traders is dead
????????
I feel like if I try to loot they'll all stand up and run for some guards

>There are knaves ITT

>reconquista
>you can serve the christians or the moors
>you can pull an el cid and make your own kingdom
would preorder again

Whats the point of traders with 0 wealth and no wares?

only Cum mans.

how the fuck does food work
I am full for literally entire day
Is this a bug?

medieval diet

my loading time is normally 5 secs, whats wrong

>dig up
I have bad news for you user.
the dovecoats are on top of poles

Teutonic Order is in the game?

Can you grind speach by constantly bartering every single item you want to sell? How does it work? Do you gain exp based on total savings?

If i had 3 items, would it be better to sell each individually and haggle each time?

I once got a skillup when the merchant rejected me. Does this mean it would be wise to offer once something the merchant will deffinitely not accept, and then then offer again something they will accept?

Would it be possible to raise speech immensely in the starting town by haggling each and every herb you sell?

>galloping with my horse along the river
>see some dead people, about 4 bandits walking around them
>one of the dead guys had a pointy helmet, so I thought they were cumans and the bandits were good guys
>get off my horse to have a chat with them
>oh shit they're attacking
>the 2 men-at-arms I passed by earlier appear and help me out
>bit confused at what happens but the fight ends quickly
>1 bandit and the 2 man-at-arms survive, all put swords away
>try to talk to them
>bandit takes sword out and attacks me
>confused at what's going on
>try to just walk away
>as I'm walking by man-at-arms also attack me for no reason
>I'm dead
>45 minutes of progress lost
What the fuck even happened

>have to eat the equivalent of 30 apples to get full ingame
>wtf this is nothing
How fat are you?

In-between is where Henry lies. He is obsessed with swords and melee fighting, but doesn't really give a shit about nobility and codes of conduct.

Whom are you quoting?

You got played.

Around men-at-arms, be armed.

I have never been so conflicted about buying a game in my life lads. I don't know if I should get this or DBFZ

Post aesthetic shields

Think of STALKER: SOC.

So basically Henry is a peasant autist, is that what you're saying?

>shhhh no nobility, only swords

That's a pretty apt comparison actually.

Fuk I love stalker

fugg , it crashed and the last save was the beginning of the quest, yay half an hour wasted

>Dad says he doesn't want you to be a warrior. He wants to you to run to safety, and to be non-violent.
>Henry buries his dad, and promises to become a warrior and to never run again

Daily reminder that if you carry a sword, you might as well spit on your dad's grave.

Is there any benefit to sparing bandits, do they become less aggressive or possibly help you later?

that's more the dialog being shitty than anything else
its the right thing to do

>get caught stealing
>agree to pay fine
>keep everything I stole
>lose absolutely no gold
This is going to be the best nigger simulator ever

This game suffers from Skyrim syndrome with its bandits-to-NPC ratio. There are so many fucking bandits that this world could never function.

>Dad: Solve things with words, not without violence!
>Dad dies later.
>Henry: Don't worry dad, I'll avenge you by killing several army's worth of people!
Is Henry's dad upset or not even surprised.

I kind of got the feeling that your parents thought you were retarded.

what about the nightmare where Henry's father calls him a coward, I think that's the impression Henry gets after he saw his father cut all those niggas down

>its the right thing to do
Fuck that. Rid the world of the scum, so that the good people may sleep easier.

well, it's wartime

that's why you take their weapon and ear
you realise sigsimund just disbaned his army right

at the very least this game isn't trying to portray a region that should be the size of Alaska or something

>lockpicking
who ever made the mechanic should be fired

>this fucking cunt again
This is the third time I meet him, and I've already taken his clothes and his family heirloom sword. Does he ever learn?

>sigsimund just disbaned his army

really?

do you want to carry shit user ? Double the pay !

they're quadruplets defending the family honour
t.lore master

yeah, i think it's the clusterfuck of dynamic lighting in that scene

>I kind of got the feeling that your parents thought you were retarded.

Because you are retarded.
>Sleep in until like noon
>Dad: Go collect some gold for me, buy me some ale, and get the hilt from the neighbor.
>this should take about 10 minutes since it all throwing distance from your house. Your dad clearly is just giving you meaningless work because you can't be trusted to do anything else.
>Get into a fucking fist fight with your dad's customer and take all his means to make a living
>go throw poo at another customers house and get caught
>sword fight with a rando in the field while dad's ale is getting warm
>tasks take you all fucking day to do
>rattle on to dad about how you want to travel the world and be a warrior even though you can't chop a stick in half
>bad guys attack and your dad, right after giving you a big speech about not being a retarded warrior who is going to get killed, tells you to run to safety
>you don't run to safety, and instead get closed out of the castle.

The last thing that went through your dad's head before he died was about much of a fucking retard his fuck up son is.

Well, this time I convinced him to go off looking for the virgin first, so maybe he'll stay gone now.

Just killed first innocent people in the middle of the night because i was hungry and they had food. Don't know why but when i was killing them expeccially female one my dick was hard like a diamond.

yeah they mention it, that's why there are so many cumans, because the rest of his army either deserted or became bandits

you'are going to get your answer user.

they're just unconscious