Black Hebrew Israelites

I think this is worse than the "We Wuz Kingz" black people that think they were egyptian

because at least Egypt is in Africa

these people literally believe they were the original Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Jews actually exist, though. Unlike black Pharaohs.

I think they are getting themselves confused with ethiopian jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

>these people literally believe they were the original Jews
DAS RITE

Are you trying to imply they're not or something, Edomite?

these are not that...the black hebrew israelites are mainly an african american group

they also think the ashkenazi jews are fake khazars

To be fair Beta Israel is on the other side of the continent to West Africa where African-Americans generally come from.

Their existence doesn't really make BHI's make any more sense than the existence of white Jews making British Israelism make sense.

They also think regular Africans that aren't descended from slaves in the Americas are scum.

they also think the King James bible is the only legitimate bible and they justify it by saying that he was secretly a black man

King James was a homosexual

The KJV is the infallible word of God

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Not even a wewuzer

DAS RITE

There was a Nubian dynasty actually.

Does the baby also have to be shackled? Will it otherwise escape, lel.

Met a few of them outside a local grocery chain, they were doing their usual preaching gig. I struck up conversation with them to see what they were all about and at one point they told me I was of the devil because my skin was "translucent"

I know some Ethiopians that would like to have a word with you.

Stooop.

Okay, now read these to understand what an actual Jew is.

Romans 2:29
Philippians 3:3
Galatians 3:16

WE WUZ THE CHOSEN ONEZ AND SHEET

Implying the ancient Hebrews, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Irish, Germans, Slavs, etc. weren't black.

WE WUZ EVERYTHINGZ!

Well, there was a Jewish enclave in Ethiopia, but I really doubt that they're either from East Africa or that that's their reason

holy shit i was these guys once
>in the nyc a few years back.
>there was a tall guy in the group with a staff that kept on smacking the pavement with it while yelling Torah quotes
>This one southern white guy walked by with his hands on his kids ears, while repeating "They have the tongues of the devil" or some shit

>WE WUZ EVERYTHINGZ!
Minus Sub-Saharan Africans of course.

Ask Hebrew Israelite anything.

*a

But there WERE black Pharaohs you ignorant piece of shit

/pol/ is cancer

>black jews
>JEWS
>read solely from the new testament
>JAYSUS WAS BLACK DAS RITE

>blacks claim white culture
woah guy, just leave them alone, their crazy but based!! #leftypol
>blacks claim jewish culture
HOLY SHIT THIS RACISM HAS TO STOP

me on the right

We have daily threads where somebody tries to claim the Greeks or the Egyptians or some other ancient civilization was founded by blonde-haired blue-eyed Germanic supermen, and there are usually a whole bunch of supporters. I've never seen a single person unironically claim 'x were black' on Veeky Forums.

So why do you guys obsess over the latter and never the former?

And what about pan-Turkists, Out of India theorists, those Indonesians who think their country was Atlantis, or the countless ancient-alien fags all over the world? There's some kind of fringe shit like this for pretty much every country and culture on the planet.

Why are you so obsessed with black Americans?

>I've never seen a single person unironically claim 'x were black' on Veeky Forums.
just a month ago or so we were being constantly spammed by a tripfag named melanin warrior who claimed every ancient civilization was black and that whites stole their history. lurk more faggot

>unironically

There is a historical, scientific, cultural connection between Europe and Ancient Greece

there is no connection between African Americans and the Ancient Jews or Egyptians

yet you defend their delusion

why are you defending afrocentrism?

He was serious as far as I can tell. if he was a troll he was the most dedicated well-researched in his chosen conspiracy theory troll I've ever seen. He was quite clearly here to proselytize. sure sure Poe's law, but if you want to say he doesn't count then I could easily reverse it on you and say I've never seen someone "unironically" claim that whites were every civilization.

ayo you sunburt edomite, we the real israelites, you the khazar vipers jesus spoke to who would only come to exist 600 years later, and the who were actually the descendants of Japeth

das rite, and the white jesus is cesare borgia, even though white jesus icons can be found a thousand years before him (really makes u go "sheeeiiiittttt")

UH, the niggas and the Hispanics and the native Americans are the real israelites, and we divide them up into tribes, based off the modern borders in the Americas, the ones drawn up by edomite colonialists

the levant is in africa tectonic plates don't lie, just whites, das rite

>So why do you guys obsess over the latter and never the former?
Except they do.
Haven't you seen all the antiNordic/anti Germanic, primitive "snownigger" threads on /hispol/?
Also
>whataboutism

I saw some of them preaching in Peckham when I visited England over the summer.

I wonder if they downplayed that part of their message, because otherwise it seems they would run a reasonable chance of getting fucked up by Nigerians

DAS RIGHT