THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE SON

Buy the dup

WOULD IT BE RIGHT ?
IF I TOOK MY LIFE TONIGHT

TUMBLING TUMBLING TUMBLING

Why do people on here always act like people in ETH must have just bought at the ATH? You realize most on here that have ETH bought well below $50 and that ETH is up a higher % on the year than BTC, right?

CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT

DELETE THIS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

i have a good feeling about eth

because buy high, sell low

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN, THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

We just have to wait
it will go to 100 soon
am i r-right guys ?

100 cents maybe

Just an opportunity to buy more.

MY CHILDHOOD SPAT BACK OUT THE MONSTER THAT YOU SEE

>coping

cut my life into pieces I bought bitcoin for the first time to make a deep web purchase and saw this thing ethereum trading at 5$ and thought that'd never take off.

once it dips below 80 again im buying...

fucking limits on coinbase

goys ETH is fucked, get out with the shekels you have now before it dips even lower. Do the right thing for me and drive that price right down so that i can bu- i mean sell sell sell, do it now.

Cute but when bitcoins price goes up nobody could give a fuck about speculating on the price of ETH

"Eth is dead", says nervous Veeky Forums ETH nocoiner for the tenth time this year

No one said it was dead but it's definitely been taking a big dick in it's ass the past few days. I wish I would have sold it a week ago.

I hear ya brother.

The price has only been higher than what it is now for a week.

yes... my point exactly

Just bought 200$ worth of eth. First ever coin purchase lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst

What? The price went on a steep rise and has corrected. ETH charts show healthy longterm growth, none of these crazy peaks and troughs

Please sell all your ETH you clueless cucks, I'll pick em up for cheap.
Cause I'll be going to Saturn's moons by the end of the month :^)

That stupid meme isn't going to get me to buy any more.

What about the ever-growing assortment of companies and organizations praising Ethereum's tech? The United Nations? Energy distribution giants? Huge banks? More coming in a week or two....does that make a difference to you?

Bitcoins price exploding matters to me more right now..