>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNt43R_gX_M
youtube.com/watch?v=vgvXCg1e_T8
myinstants.com/instant/tidus-laugh/
myinstants.com/instant/ps1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kupo!

You think she uses them as dildos?

>Ifrit EX cleared

>not completed

She just wants to feel love user

What is love?

>tfw no gf on valentines day to play ffrk or opera omnia with

Baby, Please Kill Me

And I just wanna feel the inside of her pussy, we're not that different

That's what waifus are for. I'm playing with mine and listening to Chicago while eating some choco.
I really like the last line of that image, it's beautiful.

And that was the last bell, thanks everyone!
And ninjabro, what's with that special border and level on your Ifrit? Did that happen at 15? I figured if something like that was gonna happen, it would happen at 20.

Alright /ffg/, its V-Day, so post a pic of your waifu.

i don't remember exactly.
i want to say it was level ten, but i'm not sure

I did it, Reddit!

I posted one last thread and the rest of the pics in my Tifa Valentine's Day subfolder are a bit too risque for a blue board (there's one where she's naked but doesn't actually show nips or vag, not sure if that'll fly with the mods) so here's a more normal one.

you are

>valentine's

Why aren't you out getting some pussy instead of playing phone games, /ffg/?

She's not final fantasy related so I won't.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=iNt43R_gX_M

Even though curly hair is my jam.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgvXCg1e_T8

Just went through and followed as many of you guys on OO as I could at my rank

Because that was yesterday

I'm sick today
Well, that's the general's theme, yes

I used to think FFBE had good combat, but the chaining mechanic ruins everything from a foundational standpoint in its current design. Encouraging spark chains and then denying the playerbase the ability to do so without Landeau-family chainers makes even otherwise good 5-star units benchworthy, and even then, the focus on chaining meta is just pants-on-head bad design. What other game hangs a 4x back-end damage multiplier on a dexterity-based mechanic...in a turn-based game?

Valkyrie Profile is maybe the only game/series that did a turn-based chaining mechanic well; FFX-2 had a chaining mechanic, but it wasn't so powerful as 4x back-end, and it wasn't so hard to obtain. The only other turn-based game that requires manual dexterity is Legend of Dragoon, and that's a DDR-style tap-when-the-button-flashes mechanic. There, you actually fail to achieve 100% if you fail the minigame, not get 4x modifier.

Also, putting characters into a 3-turn rotation isn't deep. It just looks deep. It puts precedence on drawing and then combining the right characters into a team, gearing them appropriately, and then auto-piloting the actual fight. Malboro, if you're not overgeared for it, is about following a spreadsheet. That's not deep. That's reading directions. Folks give DFFOO a hard time because the combat looks simple on the surface, but as we've all been discovering the past few weeks, it's the exact opposite when it comes to content you're not overleveled/overgeared for—an actual dynamic interface, compared to FFBE where it's just "execute the rotation", with minor variance for thresholds. Without a way to refill ability charges, you have to actually manage limited resources, balance your BRV, wait for openings while denying them to the enemy. And you don't have a script to follow.

So what is the general consensus on Dissidia NT? A garbage game that SE dropped the ball on big time? Or an underrated gem?

I'm waiting for Lilly to come on Discord so I can ask her to be my Valentine and maybe she will give me an e-hug!

It's pretty good. It'll get more attention once more people play it and next year's evo happens.

Remind me again why "Taunt & reraise Arm Burst" is considered "deep." Or "reset until your DPS don't die." Or "Get a magic tank with 125% Dark resist." You have to scroll down to tap GLS's Soul Barrage. And tap two more times to cast it twice. Oh man. The complexity. The nuance. Makes FF8's Junction system look like building blocks.

Any combat system looks simple if you're overgeared/overleveled for the content. If there is a combat system that has depth when the player is well past that content's difficulty, that's an overly-complex system, and is generally considered poor design. So the folks who came in here, tried out DFFOO and cried because killing wolves and skeletons with 5-star gear was "too shallow compared to FFBE" are neglecting the fact that, outside of trial content, their combat is "push button to win" as well. Now we're getting some actual challenging content (for folks who haven't whaled) and we're starting to see the depth of DFFOO come out; yeah, it's still auto-able for 50/50 5-star MLB characters, but is that really unexpected? Like I said when I played FFBE—you're not paying to make the game beatable, because the game needs to be scaled such that it's beatable by F2P players; you're paying to make the game easy. Thusly, you can't really complain when the game is, in fact, easy. You get what you pay for.

It sucks, really really badly.

You don't have the balls, stalker kun.

Because Valentines is in June here.

It was fun before because it felt more like classic turn based jrpg but with chaining it's just having as many dupes of orlandu as possible and the big fat finisher, nullifying any kind of originality or fun you could have doing it any other way but that one.
Now buy the cash summon goy, you know you want your orlandu dupe

I don't see how It can be an e-sport. The 3v3 makes things way too chaotic and extremely difficult for a viewer to see. SE rushed this game out and didn't even bother to make gameplay improvements or even add a proper tutorial for each character. There's a good amount of depth to each character that is never even explained, such as Sephiroth being able to cancel most of his abilities making him the most difficult character to master in the game.

based reddit copy paste poster

>valkyrie profile
>remembering playing VP:L growing up

I have the most erect nostalgia boner right now

P U F F Y

Garnet? More like fatnet lol

Holy fucking camel toe

Which discord girl would be easier to fuck?

Bobby

Me

Lilly for slow handjob and milkies, emanon for hatesex, ultros for vanilla, yams for inbreeding

Hercules

>Already failed the no items mission

>milkies

Fuck off frogposter

Lilly and Ultros are taken though, good luck with the leftovers

>3 terras
>ayaka
>doge
>wilheim
>turn 31

HOW FUCK

Just use Ang and 2 shot it

that dogs fucking massive jesus

>reddit's throwing a fit over gimu's jew business practices
>thinking it matters
If they keep on pulling this shit it's because there's people who buy it so they don't matter at all.

He's a big dog

*ruins your game*

>some characters have blue backgrounds
>others have gold

What causes that?

For you

I'm thinkin' Arby's.
Seriously though, that is the biggest fucking camel toe I've ever seen. It's like the Black Gates of Mordor up in there.

how many affinity items they have equipped
0: grey
1: purple
2: gold

I don't mean to burst your bubble user, but that's no camel toe.

moose knuckle

That's a space station?

>taken

Females are whores, if you outchad their dicks you will get them

Hey, what kind of things do you think Tifa would like doing for Valentine's day?

Imagine the smell

Oh, neat

>trying to co-op while at work and keep getting interrupted

Fuckin reee

Making and giving chocolates. She's known for being an excellent cook so I'm sure she'd be great at it. Would probably hand them out as freebies on the side of meals at the bar too as part of a promotion. Going for a walk in the crisp mountain air after she gets off work to get rejuvenated after another busy day. Snuggling by the fireplace when it gets dark. Those sorts of things.

The second TT isnt even enhanced so it's chaining would be offset from the other two. Not really much of an excuse, but it does lower their damage output by quite a bit.

myinstants.com/instant/tidus-laugh/

>not paying 50 bucks to get Ang
Oh wait

How come you quit BE? Just got around to noticing your greeting.

me on the left, my waifu on the right

the better question is why anyone would still be "playing" BE lmao

Yep, what I said here, , is what fucked them up.

myinstants.com/instant/ps1/
This sound almost brings me to orgasm. My god it's SEX in the purest form.

>have a number of girls from a number of vidya and such that I really like
>from FF alone there are probably 6 or 7 I like
>not one of them I love so much that I can call her my waifu and only devote myself to her
it hurts

let's just say that valentine's day gives me back really sweet but painful memories. and now I had a lot explaining to do to my significant other because I skipped that person's birthday two days ago due job and now I'm too scared to see that person to face.
Setzer and Beatrix in OO fucking WHEN!

What do you think of my waifu, user?

ask them yourself
its darkwolf

Pretty much this I hadn't been enjoying the game for a while and OO coming out was the final nail in the coffin that let me break free. When Aileen enhancements came out I felt excited to finally make her super strong but then I realized there wasn't really anything I wanted to do with her. I found the game boring and tedious and a time sink with checking off dailies, arena orbs, raid orbs and it felt laughable that most of the game's stamina was being spent just having a macro run through the first stage ad infinitum. I wanted to devote more time to OO and I knew that game would have Tifa right from day one. Of course a couple days later she was announced in JP but by then I was already feeling pretty good living without BE and why play with her there when I could have her in OO right now and make a team exclusively out of FF characters I like such as Cloud and Terra (and later, Cyan)? I'm having a blast with OO right now and I don't see myself going back to BE even when Tifa arrives (though I'm glad she's apparently really good in that game, I expected her to get the shaft in favour of donuts). If anyone truly enjoys playing that game then hey, all power to them. But in my opinion it's the worst of the FF mobages and it seems like immediately after I quit it dropped off even farther with a bunch of technical bugs and now they just continue to ramp up the jewishness.

Are you me? After I clicked on the Tidus button that one user posted, I saw that one down at the bottom and immediately smashed it.
This guy just posted the image I was gonna post.

Nice, thanks for the explanation. Sounds about right, I'm thinking of quitting myself.

No problem, happy to oblige. Good luck if you try to kick it.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

but he sucked my dick and he did it wrong

I pretty much already have, I've just been logging on for the resources. In fact, I might as well quit right now!

Happy Vaynentine's Day!

retard

more like gaynentine's day

>terra casting thunder

No.

Why would we care about a literal what generic weeb game?

Post teams

Playing FFX for the first time. What's the consensus on the voice acting? I expected Tidus to sound like a total anime pussy, but instead he has this surly, sardonic edge to everything that makes him sound based as fuck. Wakka, Auron and Rikku sound pretty good too. Only problems are Yuna and Lulu, who sound like they're from a bad PS1 game.