/wfg/ - Warframe General

Frost Players edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.12.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/918482-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cetus_Wisp_Spawn_Locations.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when do you think kora is going to be released? I'm expecting this December.

Please don't assault my wife.

Warframe Battlegrounds with all factions playable when?

Me with Saryn.

jesus christ, fuck off /v/

Thats a very cute butt

where the new content at?

How do I make braton prime and prisma skana good? I fell in love with the default weapons esp the braton and skana so I went for Braton Prime even though it's shit, but now they buffed the ammo reserve which was it's weakest point IMO? And the crit chance sucks but that's fine since I was told to build it for status anyway. I want to make this thing good for sorties, any advice on what to gun for next?

>jesus christ, fuck off Steve
Fixed that for you buddy. Be less new next time.

Fuck off Steve.

>How do I make braton prime and prisma skana good?
Unironically, you do not.
>any advice on what to gun for next?
Read the op

Steve's vision is the reason warframe is surviving right now, he is much smarter than that

Multi armed frame when ?
Nova's shitty skin doesn't count.

what the fuck is this eros arrow consumable gear item bullshit

Steve has a vision for Warframe? Because I swear to god it feels like they just put random shit in it and hope it sticks.

>find two rivens for niche guns that I like for sale at a reasonable price
>been messaging the chucklefucks who listed them for the last week, literally never online
GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT

>make braton prime good
you buy a soma prime or prisma grakata

Guys whats this fuckery with bounties, why are relics the hardest thing to drop even though the wiki says they are the easiest

i dont care about the op as long as the discord isn't in it

Quad-legged warframe when?

hideous

DE switched it around last patch to stop people abandoning after the first step.

lrn2read pls

so for atlas parts do you need to do the archwang shit again or is it normal assassination?

The relics are the hardest thing to drop because DE pushed them to the end of the table.
Their drop chance is still common, you're having a fit over bad RNG.
Understand now?

owo what's this

Khora is niggerframe and therefore an animal

Think its a bunch of archwing assassinations, havent done it in a really long time tho so I could be wrong

6-legged spidertaur warframe when?

Jesus christ. I'm sorely tempted to just goy out and buy the fucking thing if i need to grind archwang

should i just use my brilliant and radiant shards on focus? is there any other use for them?

>using archwing on poe
>not using volt

Sell me norgs and murkrays, goyim

People are gonna give you stinky meme shitpost replies about upgrading to X-weapon but the truth is these people don't have the forma to invest in a braton which needs 6 to get the same amount that a soma p has with 3 forma. Rank up your heavy cal and serration, switch thermite rounds to a hellfire, and switch malignant force with a ROF mod like a half levelled speed trigger or shred, (if you want, use malig.force if you want the added corrosive) if you put too much ROF on braton it'll run it's already low ammo pool out even faster. (carrier prime if you're not smeeta master race)

laughingzephyr.exe

how many norgs do you need? i fished up quite a bit while i had a resource booster

>not doing supersecret to go faster

Just unlocked The Index. Now, how do I make BIIIG dosh? The first game was 9-8 "victory" and no payout, of course.

is cp more damage than rifle amp on dex pixia?

I noticed the change to stop people from leaving early but i didnt know it would affect drops like this.

The wiki says the last stage will only drop uncommon and rare, does this mean that DE fucked up and G2s are literally undroppable on the last stage? I this is a bad fucking joke or are we making a mistake somewhere?

I've also noticed the bounty menu says G2s are uncommon, i think i've got one in the last stage once but they are so rare right now i could be imagining things.

An by the way will DE ever fix this fucking bullshit or can i expect the usual?

Not by barely winning like a fucking loser, that much I can tell you.

medium difficulty with credit booster
anything else is a waste of time

take rhino with your best weapon, tigris prime is the go to for most people
when you hit the requirement for payout, you can just start killing yourself to feed tokens to enemies so they'll end it faster

>use my gilded amp against the stalker
>goes down in like 9 seconds, no warframe involved
i love these stupid arm blasters

I did a bunch of bounties a few days a ago and got drowned both in uncommon and common relic drops.

You guys are just having shit luck.

>DE
>fixing things

Post something nice or I'll be visiting your wife before next patch.

Many of the warframes have nice asses.

You did a good job shitting on Emberfags.

Can you nerf my wife's chest so I can pretend I'm fugging a loli?
I don't have a wife.

My fav frame is fucking dead anyway, feel free to gut Mesa or Nova so waifufags can cry into oblivion.

We are talking about G2s by the way, if they are actually wrongly classified as a common drop then its impossible to drop them on the last stage and very hard to get on the second since they pushed relics to the last stages.
Dont know about the other relic tiers.

Hydroid is severely under-rated

>Ivara with the Redeemer
I don't think I even need a stance with it

more like under-water hey lmao

haha

Who's the artist of this monstrosity

can someone post the wisp map please

Oh, well I was farming Axii so I wouldn't know.

>aoe corrosive proc + decent damage
>go fast/short CC/group gather
>god mode/afk farm mode
>CC/free drops mode
What's not to love?

here you go

Her body is perfect but her abilities need a rework.

>-20% plat for the tenth fucking time
steve please
it would be beneficial for the both of us
i would buy plat
you would get money
its a win win situation
you just have to give me a -75% coupon, its super easy

no. do not let DE touch valkyr, they will just remove her invincibility and nerf her to shit.

>tfw 2x 50% in 6 weeks

that's not very helpful user

>Update was [DE]layed to make the single losers of Warframe more depressed

>tfw i couldnt get ash p to 30 last night because gf

sorry, wrong image
here you go

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cetus_Wisp_Spawn_Locations.png
stupid faggot

Post your Valkyr build. I need to know if I'm doing it right.

>want to use latron prime
>but this riven
goddamn. I'm wondering if I should mod for viral to compensate for that drop in puncture, and even with the drop in puncture, I still maintain a 65% increase of overall damage.

Just spend a few hours in captura with your beloved frame.

Post healsluts

here you go

speaking of index, they changed it so low requires 50pts, medium is 75pts, and high is 100pts as well as not having to sit around and let the enemy kill you to finish it faster
is high more profitable now that it gives more credits per point?

you're an idiot

it ends immediately once you hit the point cap now, or you can continue playing another round without paying another bet

GIVE ME A BIGALYST ARTICULA ALREADY I JUST WANT A FUCKING MODEL KIT TO STICK IN MY NEST OPPOSITE THE FUCKING INFESTED APARTMENT WHAT THE FUCK

do not lewd the space lolis

>Marvin Gaye was actually gay

that doesnt answer my questions

more

where did u get this pic of me

I wish Atlas could Giga-punch the Eidon's limbs, would put these 1 million Red Crits to good use.

I thought I had some weird beetle shit on my screen.

You've got the Atlas one punch man build? What is it? I've been looking for this for a couple years now.

you can replace continuity with eternal war if you want, but i prefer staying forever in hsteria and haven't really had a need to keep her 2 up with the damage her slide attack is doin

user do you need norgs or not

which of these two valk builds is better /wfg/, I don't know shit about khora's kid sister

How good/bad 100% status meme on Akjagara is?
WIP btw haha

oh lol
that's a really great change, wish they had done it 30 years ago
i haven't played in months, just checked on the general

already bought them from trade chat, sorry

Wonder if we're getting Khora tomorrow

Here's my eternal war build.

how much and how much each?

Steel Charge? How do you regain energy? I put Energy Siphon for the time being, but that's wrong polarity of course.

I cast eternal war once per mission and run naramon school. Energy management is for chumps.

hunter adrenaline, just let enemies plink at you. I never really run out of energy with valkyr. If you arent using steel charge on her you are doing it wrong

why would you ever use energy siphon when you have zenurik
not to mention steel charge gives the most points and the best combination for a melee frame