/neog/ - SNK and NeoGeo General

SNK's new online shop is open:
snk-onlineshop.com/

KoF Destiny animated series out now on Steam and SNK's youtube:
store.steampowered.com/app/642890/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_DESTINY/

Latest episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=py6E47fK4RM

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy coming to Switch and PS4!
nintendo.com/games/detail/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-switch
youtube.com/watch?v=-sNP7l71miI
youtube.com/watch?v=5iklbqJuY5E

Geese Howard in Tekken 7:
youtube.com/watch?v=mXCZ0mnapMw

Oswald revealed as newest DLC character for KOFXIV
youtube.com/watch?v=mu4yaDeTsyw

The Last Blade 2 is now on Steam!
youtube.com/watch?v=77BDTOORbMk

KOF '97 Global Match coming this April!
youtube.com/watch?v=ku5cG1j1sA8

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtube.com/watch?v=fkebygthgDA

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=YGDi1iGo5eE
youtube.com/watch?v=HHQTCHhbLhk
youtube.com/watch?v=KtOu6KF5hqM

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

KOFXIV Punish Guide:
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
Search for the "King of Data XIV" app on your mobile device's store!

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

confreaksandgeeks.com/interview-with-snk-heroines-producer-and-director/
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/963953082735276033
mobile.twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/963923584237191168
twitter.com/barzam154__/status/820640584071163908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks user!

I take this is the new interview

confreaksandgeeks.com/interview-with-snk-heroines-producer-and-director/

>Oda's been playing DBFZ
Dude knows what's up.

Even with the casual controls his game will have more stuff than this spam dash and square shit.

More hope for not mainstream kof girls and muito wife Nova.

my wife*

fucking autocorrect.

They did say they'll be plumbing the depths of SNK's history for this roster. Anyone is on the table as long as they're an SNK girl.

My wife, Leona, looks very sexy in her new outfit

People bitch about anything they do so I don't think they will put many characters that aren't popular.

Kula is my Valentine!

When they release this full size illustration?

twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/963953082735276033

Kek

Cute!

>Verse existing? It was the power of the secret scrolls all along
>Geese surviving his balcony dives? It was the power of the secret scrolls all along
>The power of the Orochi? It was the power of the secret scrolls all along
>Iori's Kyosexuality? Secret Scrolls.

I really want the weekly trailers back. They could do It for SNK Heroines showing a new character in one week and her costumes in the next one.

(1/3)
Read from right to left

I do miss the feel of STEY TUNED and it could work pretty well for SNK Heroines, though the DLC for XIV 3.0 may be coming first though.

(2/3)
Read from right to left

(3/3)
Read from right to left.

Kula is such a cute cutie.

She is. I wish I was K'.

Some of us do, surely. Though, I don't think I can deal with the constant threat of right arm may be exploding due to Kusanagi DNA, but it's gonna be fine I guess.

Why people here hate Nameless?

I don't but he's op, replaced k9 and his backstory feels a bit oc donut steel, not a big fan of his design personally.

I'm with the other user on the design side of things. He feels like a massive OC Donut Steel coming from Off-brand Tetsuo (which was pretty cool)

Though, I kinda find silly that his power limiter glove is made of Waifu and he gets confused when Kula's around.

Cute!

Sure is, man.

Kasumi is mai valentinfu

She probably wouldn't mind as long as she can be with her hot husbando.

Cute but so retarded and annoying

Play Back is still probably the best doujin they've both been in. Glacial Mannequin was more feels than fap material in some points.

Now if only Pointy chin dude's stuff have been scanlated. Shit's rather hard to find.

I think they were mostly going with the Hero traits that worked in characters like Kyo and K'.

I didn't like Nameless because he felt too "manufactured" to be the next hero. I guess it makes sense considering he is a clone, but it didn't work for me

I'll always lose my shit over Mature having TWO eyepatches and the Ikari team watching over Leona like a hawk.

Also, Weenie Meister

It's the Year of the Sendo!

mobile.twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/963923584237191168

Based

Is Oda always this flippant or is he taking the piss on american media?

Would any of you happen to have the old edit of this where Rugal tore the shirt off to reveal he had an old 1990's NWO shirt underneath? I haven't seen it in a decade at least and it was hilarious.

wat

>CFG: Do you have any favorite outfits out of what has been shown so far?
>Soranaka: Kula’s Angel costume.
>Oda: Yuri’s Matsuri costume.
Based Oda

SNK heroes husbando edition soon ?

Oda is trolling the burgers with these answers lol

seeing mature blush would be amazing for my dick
i don't know how people don't see how silly oda is based on his twitter account alone, dude loves being weird

You're forgetting that he's the one behind Xanadu. Think about it for a sec.

seriously this
again, why are people so puzzled about oda's behavior? are people typically this left-brained?

Its called not being a SNK fan and know about how the devs are and who designed X and Y character. I cant blame a random gamer to know anything about SNK stuff and that he's the reason behind Xanadu and King of Dinosaurs.

i guess people just never heared of oda then, but people in this thread should know better
because his in snk

granted the last snk i played was snk on my supernintendo

>Mui with pigtails
I'll allow it.

Even in spin-off's she cant stop talking about "Kay-Dashu"

twitter.com/barzam154__/status/820640584071163908

What game is this?

She really loves K', doesn't she?

It looks to be that soccer collaboration/crossover they announced ages ago.

I think people hate him because "muh k9999".

I like him and hope to see him again in a main game

I'd like to see her reaction if some "fire control" girl insinuates him.

I wonder if this is a hint for Lilly?

I want to marry Leona!

Hello /neog/, any fans of Baseball Stars 2 in here?

Each team in the game excels at one thing, but does anyone knows what's exactly the strength of the korean and australian teams? Aussie teams are good at fielding but I don't see any difference from other teams's fielding. And the korean teams are good at "chance", does that mean the owner shows up to help more often?

Probably, but nothing official. Keep in mind she really HATES-HATES-HATES fire, but she is ok and fine with K's flames.

It's funny how the most... "official and canon" couple (Andy&Mai) is the most sick and annoying of them all, mostly because of Mai. Andy seems like a chill and nice guy overall.

She's my wife, dude.
I'm sorry.

There's also Robert and Yuri

I think it's a shame they decided to make her way more childish over the years, not only the personality aspect, but also physically. I wouldn't mind her having some silly moments wanting ice cream and sweets, but she used to be, or at least look, more serious back then and I miss that.

Hiroaki seems to be the only one who still draws her looking a bit older.

but she used to be, or at least look, more serious back then and I miss that.
Isn't that because at the time she used to be more of a blank slate/a puppet? I think childish Kula is more of what she's really like while when she was more serious, etc was when she was still pretty much a blank slate and NESTS puppet.

Physically she looks kinda the same, maybe even she has a better and better ass.

But yeah, she behaves too childish and is too innocent.

Kula is perfect the way she is now!

Venus Eleven vivid. Athena and Mai were also in it but I cant find footage of theirs. Mai probably is the same old Andy bullshit.

>Mai probably is the same old Andy bullshit.
Most boring character.

What is she saying? Any good user willing to translate?

>"Diana and Foxy, I wonder what they're doing... I'd eat some perfectly cooked rice about now..."
>"I'm more than enough for this job. Hehehe, that was an imitation of K' you know. Did you see it?"
>Something about K' always being sad, but with the old man they can make him not feel so lonely or something like that. Old man = Maxima.

>How to make Kula look older

DITCH THE UGU KAWAI EYES.

Why does her eyes and hair change so frequently?

People hesitate between brown and red.

Even in XIV, before the graphical update she was brunette with brown eyes, then she went back to the red which gave her the sexy psycho look instead of cute and psycho. Both are great but its funny to see SNK flip flop on this detail.

Honest question why do some want Kula to look older? Isn't she relatively young (14) in comparison to other characters? 14 year olds can still act pretty childish. As someone else mentioned, in the first few games she was in didn't she look and act the way she did because she hadn't gone through her character development and was pretty much a doll meant to take down K'? Did she not start perking up after she joined K' and Maxima and wouldn't going back to depicting her as more "serious" or "mature" be considered character regression in this case?

So................whens the next DLC trailer for XIV?

I thought they were doing it monthly instead of doing it weekly. 3.0 is in April.

For the Izabella/Meiko fag here.

Maybe next month?

Before anything, I just want to say that I like her as she is right now, it's just that in the first games she appeared she looked a bit older, around 15-16 maybe, and had a more "innocent" aura like the other clones or even Nameless since they didn't had much contact with people or the world outside NESTS. But at the same time, she wasn't totally clueless since she saw Candy sacrificing herself and made the decision to leave NESTS on her own.

As she is nowadays, it's like mentally she is a 5 year old kid who just wants to eat ice cream and can't engage in a slightly more complex conversation. Basically, I wouldn't mind if they kept the "innocent" aspect since she is still learning about the world or the fact that now she smiles and is a happier girl in general, but from XII/III and on I think they forced the childish part a bit too much.

I actually prefer with brown eyes and both brown and red for the hair, else it look too abnormal.

On the Japanese website of XIV, it basically says she's mentally retarded. Which doesn't shock me, look at Sylvie and listen to Angels voice and how she argues with a 14 year old. Whip also talks to her whip as if its a living being. Only the female NESTS subjects come out "weird".

Diana and Foxy seem pretty normal, but probably they weren't experimented on.

Hah, i like the idea of all the NESTS girls being quirky, crazy and weird. It could make them more interesting.

Shermie for SNK Heroines when?

They're women they weren't kidnapped and experimented on. NESTS only fucked with teens, Krizalid was cloned from K' then they accelerated his age so he's physically superior to K' ontop of other enhancements he ended up being stronger than K' in a 1 on 1 fight.

>Hah, i like the idea of all the NESTS girls being quirky, crazy and weird.

It adds diversity for sure.

muchiko pls

Fuck I was thinking about that just right before reading this. NESTS girls that were experimented on have some kind of quirk.
>Angel = massive slut
>Sylvie = kinda crazy
>Kula = retard