/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Mama Jalter edition

>[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

BIG
MONEY
GIRL

nigger tongue my anus

bless this thread

>5x Dragon's Reverse Scales
>100/100
Am I finally done

Did you like my event, /alter/?

I-is she pregnant?

There's a page or two where she's pregnant right? Please?

Posting in the best thread.

fucking perverts

>even cucked by Big Cup
im ending it

>moving to the faggot edition thread

Acquire 100 lanterns and maybe you can join the cool kids club

>edition
>jalter
I forgive you user, repent for next time and get rid of that shit

Is it really Gudao's child then? Is he a cuck?

>IP didn't change
Nice fucking try OP.

>spend a ticket on a valentines roll
>Elixir of Love

Okay you cheeky fucking cunt you got me

No one cares, autists. They do it just because they get replies like this.

Did someone say faggot edition??

WHERE MY JALTER BROS AT?????

>samefagging accusation
show me proof faggot

>faggot edition
Great, now I have to watch out for that gore posting faggot as well.

I already have something like 80 of them.
That's not even enough for both Tamamo, though.

Isn't there a shot from the VN where Cu says his parts still work? Servants are shown to bleed and eat. So the question is are servants fertile or are the dudes shooting blanks?

>IP didn't change
>He's either OP
>or posted twice separately like a retard
Pick your poison.

Who /fellforthememe/ here?

JALTER LOVE

So are Mama Jalter edition threads allowed now? Am I allowed to post it next time or do I need discords permission first?

I want to roll for best girl (male)! I'm done with KnK anyway, why can't he come sooner

reminder that bringing attention to it and sperging out is exactly what the OP wants

Calm down

If female servants lack real egg cells I don't see why males would have real sperm cells

thats a very reddit way to spell bapslut, user

Already picked it up and I'm back at around 2,500 prisms pretty much from this event alone. Not much else to do with them anyways.

What do you get for clearing the last stages? Cats? Water?

holy shit this faggotry, this is why /alter/ is worse than nii-chan
>my account is better than you
are you middle schooler or something

Put discord in the OP next

I'm planning on picking up two of them for a door-slaying Rider team. I really have no way to get another 3000 in the next week or so.

>Isn't there a shot from the VN where Cu says his parts still work?
"Still works" probably refers to it still being capable of being erect. That doesn't mean he can still father a child, just that he can shove it into a hole.

>all the other threads got deleted
I guess janitors approve of this behavior now. See you in 700 posts.

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

>edition

Vive la France!
>Barely started farming parking lot today and in one ap bar got 6 lanterns and a bunch of cats
Guess it's about time to use a few apples. Real pain is gonna be getting the strawberry stuff.

Now I really want to see a shota Jack in the same outfit as the regular one

Guys....I'm really in love with Jalter. Thinking of her makes me falter.
I'm trying my best to save my quartz and not be a halter.
If i dont get her I might turn to being a salter.
If I get her then praise the Lord, the Exalter.
Sing songs from psalter!
With anons from alter, engage in palter!
Jalter!

No problem, I'll make more editions for you then.

I'm at the "Kill 200 whatever" stage of grinding for this event. Christ this is painful.

because you suck at hitting his weak spots with your dick

Which Rider do I put my MLB Mona Lisa on if I don't have Drake?

I kind of want to make a real Avengers team, but I suspect they have really bad synergy.

No, that will never be in the OP

Just an "edition" is something even /fgog/ does without serious autistic complaining, other situations are different

Which servant(s) would bear your children?

>throws himself at everyone
Is he just a slut?

Santa Alter

Don't see why you're complaining. None of the other threads got 1 post. Meaning everyone was ok with moving to the early reddit discord edition thread. Thread with the most posts doesn't get deleted in case you dumb cucks don't notice. If you wanted the other threads to be used you should have at least posted in them.

>edition" is something even /fgog/ does without serious autistic complaining
were you not here when they went to ddlcg

>implying you wouldnt throw yourself at Charlemagne

>Don't see why you're complaining. None of the other threads got 1 post. Meaning everyone was ok with moving to the early reddit discord edition thread. Thread with the most posts doesn't get deleted in case you dumb cucks don't notice. If you wanted the other threads to be used you should have at least posted in them.
Nice falseflag.

You sure showed us by also not posting in those threads, user.

How's your valentine user, I accidentally say I love you to my crush via messaging app because I press send instead of deleting my imaginary message as usual, and she hasn't responded for 1 hour, what do I do ....

I'm still kicking myself over this, good thing I have no class tomorrow

Slut Astolfo is fine too.

Actually, slut Astolfo is pretty much best Astolfo.

I'm not the one complaining.

Best girl (male) soon

>Other threads deleted
Jalter haters btfo ahahahaha

>complaining about two words
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Ask us if she’s for (You)

who

Reroll your life

Here we seen an unsuccessful budding Jeanne being absorbed back into the main Jeanne via entrapment. Nature can be cruel, but we mustn't interfere, for it is not our place to.

>Which Rider do I put my MLB Mona Lisa on if I don't have Drake?
Whatever your strongest AoE Rider is. It doesn't matter too much, since people are picking them based on the CE, not the servant.

Gorgon and Jeanne are Buster focused. Dantes and Lobo are Quick focused, and Manjew is shit. So you might be able to generate crit stars and feed them to the Buster servants, especially with both of them having crit damage increase skills. I'm not sure how well they generate stars, though.

Santa Alter if you got her, otherwise Alex or Medusa

Thanks redditman

you're probably going to get a lot of poeple laughing at you so I'll be nice and say good luck user

Medea fucks up that big rooftop ghost admirably. He constantly buffs his NP, and she eats away all those buffs and takes no damage from anything he does. Kinda glad for that cause I went into this expecting Shiki to Death it easily.

Went for a nice bike ride before class, enjoyed the sunlight and flowers. Then class got cancelled so my teacher could get laid. Good day.

>America wakes up
>thread instantly goes to shit
everytime

toot

/ksg/ 2.0

Not gonna lie Charlemagne is hot af

fuck off and stop evading already you piece of shit

Blackbeard, because I might as well meme since I toss the Lisa support in the backline anyway

Based inspect element edit poster

I still would that Tamamo.

What am I looking at?

I want to give her my big hard banana!

Had a dinner date, my manager said he night need me to come in tonight because of busyness and I said I could after the date.
It's after the date but manager hasn't gotten back to me so I'm assuming I'm home free, which is nice because I just wanted to relax today anyway

I miss Catholic School

There is literally nothing wrong with " edition". Every other general on this shit board does it, and lots of them are multitudes better than /ohnononog/.

he deletes his own posts, he's not fucking evading. the fucking discordspy nigger does nothing other than stir up shit though and it's unbelievably annoying.

based dbshitter spic

basedandroid17bro

Please post big Liz bullying.

>This is the most recent update
NO
I NEED MORE PREGNANT BELLY
I NEED TO APPEASE MY FETISH

Medb only gave me a blowjob

>Reddit filename
Oh no no no no

>These posts get insta deleted
>Retarded threads get to stay up

Spics don't like 17. 17 is a white supremacy character.