/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB##)
(add patch notes link here)

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB##):
(add link to forum thread here)

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Ya winnin /palg/?

not with willo we're not

Fuck that hi-rez general.

Your shite general died, if you cant be bothered to make a new one don't try to sponge off paladins

we sponge off each other in harmony

This isn't a communist nation.

if /palg/ dies the overwatch thread will make fun of us

ONCE MORE I RISE

If I remember right he said it during the reveal stream for Lex while he was talking about the magnums.

that is literally the only game willo has ever won

lol wut

>Even the games willo wins, she loses

REAL GENERAL

No fuck off, I will literally never go there

Once the patch hits it'll be a lot more active. I'm still doing the daily grind (a lot in xbone now as well) but not much to talk about other then fuck the same shit thats been annoying for the last few months.

But holy shit does it ever feel like forever.

who's the jing bae of paladins?

I'm going to assume this is the real thread, I hope that's ok.
Today is the day of love. But to me, it makes no difference, because every day with her is infinitely special to me, and my love for her grows each day as intensely as ever.
It is my wish to remind her how precious she truly is each passing day, with today being no exception. She is simply a shining light in my eyes, one deserving of every loving gesture I can offer to her.

One loving gesture you can offer her is buying crystals so that her game can survive.

willho

THICCCC

That is beyond retarded. Stupid meme, stupid pun, a stupid idea overall.

Fit right in Paladins then.

maeve should get a new skin

CUTE AF

where's pip in there
and moji

I don't even like Maeve but this is pretty cute.

me on the left, pixie on the right.

Dusty old whore.

>meave
>best flank

>Once the patch hits it'll be a lot more active
They really made it take forever for this patch. Hope it's worth it.

And Fernando.

Thou shalt not perish.

kill yourself

Go back to sleep.

live

good posts

>reinstalled game after having a decent computer
>game crashes every single time

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

I'm a freelance artist with some free time on my hands. So I made this for you, /palg/.

It's my sketch for a new champion - Zephyr, The Time Drifter.

Gameplay-wise he's like a mix of Talus + Torvald + Sha Lin. If accepted by Hi Rez he will be voice acted by me.

What are your thoughts?

Probably today is the patch

^^lol

look like a dishonored protagonist
make it no-human and replace a pistol for something different

Should be a loli desu

>Low-rez keeps on sending time travelling spies to Blizzard HQ to steal their ideas for new champions
WHEN WILL LOW-REZ STOP?

go here

nope, the patch showcase is on the 22nd

No.

i like that image

So I’m fucked till then right?

Did you install the stuff Steam asks you to install when you downloaded the game? If yes, try redownloading it again and check if it keeps crashing.

>finished the match
>lost the connection
>now the game is stuck in the champion select

we are in beta

No one replied to my hero concept.

what concept?

should've made a loli

he has tele, silence and invis?

Does anyone else notice that OW keeps adding shit from Paladins to their game?
Not just skills and ults but some skins too like cat d.va, snow owl ana, kabuki hanzo

Not that i care though, hi-rez deserve all of their assets taken by a better company

I hope they copy maeve.

She's called Genji.

Elaborate on his abilities, m8
I like the idea of mixing a pistol with a sword, if done well

So, Zhin is goddamn OP, i like that

overwatch copy a lot of skills from global agenda(also hi-rez game)
isn't nothing new

Why is he OP?

Holt is gone, so, soon?

I don't mean it like a rant, used to hate on him, i ceased my faggotery now i like him i enjoy his mobility 'n shiet

I like how OW and Paladins have always stolen from each other and both are in the shitter for different reasons.
Overwatch is trash because the game meta sucks, the community is fucking godawful and will defend every single decision blizzard makes, and it has quite literally the worst competitive system in a hero shooter. Paladins is trash because cards unbound ruined the entire game for people who don't have money or don't want to spend money for cards, the entire cosmetic market is locked to paid crates where you can only get one "collection" per box (that includes sprays), and the developers are not only impotent but also will ignore any and every piece of feedback the dwindling community bothers to give them anymore ("We remain committed to cards unbound and its core mechanics.") Through all this you get some sort of symbiotic parasitism where the dragons eat each other's tails for all eternity.
But then you have the e-sports scene which both games are relatively failing at compared to already established scenes, where the difference is blizzard is making mondo cash off $20M entrance fees and HALF of every single league skin that gets bought for $5 a piece. I don't think anyone here or otherwise has ever talked about paladins e-sports.
gib sauce faglord

Don't forget to post in this thread at least once an hour so that /palg/ can win the civil war against /hirez/.

There is no civil war. Smitefags are just mad that their general died and aren't bothering to make a new OP, instead trying to drag down other generals with them justifying it down to their last breath.

>the developers are not only impotent but also will ignore any and every piece of feedback the dwindling community bothers to give them anymore
this is true for blizzard too

They eventually nerfed mercy from 102% pickrate though, they listen seldomly if the community gives enough of a shit to shout in unison. Meanwhile Cards Unbound was UNIVERSALLY despised, like even north korea rocket man would probably hate Cards Unbound, but hi-rez is dead set on riding that mechanic to the game's swift death.

Reminder that hirez was just trying to increase profits so that they can keep paying Holt's salary.

>They eventually nerfed mercy from 102% pickrate though
Listen my friend, I have been playing OW and Paladins from the beginning. People have been shitting on Mercy since literally before the game was out, saying how an instantaneous party-wide rez was going to be absolutely retarded. It was. They refused to change anything about it even though in the beginning Mercy could shit out a rez every 30 seconds.
They then made the rez invincible because when they did a universal ult charge nerf Mercy couldn't spam it every 30 seconds anymore, only every minute, and she could die doing it. So then there was no counterplay to this super obnoxious ult.
They then, after over a year, reworked her into the most broken thing ever, with 117% pickrate. And then, only after FIVE MONTHS of this bitch ruling the meta all the way into pro play, they nerfed her. After five months of everybody complaining about her, even pro players, streamers, forums, even gaming sites. I work in an office with tons of normies who were into Overwatch and it's all they played and talked about all day. None of them play it anymore because of Mercy, or because the metas are awful and drag on for half a year due to Blizzard's slowness, and how the content is just skins. Blizzard has bungled OW so bad that all but the most deluded Blizzdrones are turned off from the game, which is why they have to keep selling it at half price every other month.

tl;dr as Jewish and retarded as Hi-Rez is, Blizzard is worse.

We all know about mercy's evolution from shitty brain-dead character to insufferable powerhouse, she isn't the only character blizzard has fucked in one way or another in terms of balance. Paladins also slowly degrades characters through balance changes or just straight up releases near-OP heroes. Also since OB64 updates have slowed to a complete crawl and will probably continue to be a slow crawl after battlegrounds gets shit out.
I'm definitely not saying Blizzard isn't worse because they have an entire decade over hirez in making shitty games and have morphed into the viscous blob that is activision/blizzard, but hirez went from 0-10 on the shit scale in a very small amount of time. Still, paladins is fun for more than three matches in a row.

>/palg/ is whinging about blizzard and overwatch
>/hirez/ is actually discussing games

And how did it go?

Neither thread is talking about games but /palg/ is at least talking about devs.

Why is Maeve best flank?

Hug the Maeve.
Pat the Maeve.
Love the Maeve!

MAEVE !!

Please stop.

The only thing she has going for her is that she can jump higher than Skye. Skye is more adorable, more versatile, and more pure.

skye works with ying in the red light district

But Skye only get pleasure from killing, which mean she is pure, unlike Ying.

>More adorable
More lewd that's it
>More versatile
Could be but Maeve is faster and deadly
>More pure
I doubt that, but that's a plus for her

*Skye is more erotic, more versatile in pleasuring men, and sluttier.

Skye runs the red light district because she is a savvy business woman.

I should've left this game when they decided to balance it around console

>not Talus

>balance for console
lol no they don't you fucking bronze clown

Ying = fucks anyone for free
Maeve = fucks anyone for some food and shelter
Skye = fucks only rich guys and big dick Chads

I'm guessing you started playing around OB60+ or somewhere around those, right?

If we can agree on something is that the purest of them all is Kinessa

>lol no they don't you fucking bronze clown

good post

@205373219
Maeveposters are better than you.

reminder that @posters are actually the worst posters

No that would be yingposters
now let's talk about paladins

Kinessa has a cute tummy.