/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

friendly fuze edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previous dumpster fire:

Valk

t a c h a n k a

every operator is bad

Jäger

dae incels?????????

>in b4 autistic frog and his groupies show up

Yes but which ones are cute?

>solo rushing as recruit >recruit rush XD
>find ela
>ela finds me
>starts shooting at me
>split second later kill them with around 60 health left
>they disconnect

Teamkilling is a valid way to play the game.

New player here. Any videos or tip to help me out?

valk is unironically a trash tier operator design

fight me faggots

People will shit on you constantly in casual for no good reason. Don't take any of it personally.

That's my number one tip for a new guy.

I want to rest my head on her abs while she pats my head and tells me stories.

worst Nordic

does the vertical grip help with yings lmg?

Understand that you are bad and work on getting better, like somebody who goes to the gym for the first time. You start of a spaghetti man and work up to chad.
If you ever have this mentality just give up and find another game or never expect to get past silvers and golds.

> banter deserves a ban

What a shitty community

Do we know what IQ looks like?

Forever inferior to CSGO.

> advise a guy not to get phased by bantz
> say that this is the mentality of someone who "gives up"

Spotted the sperg

Ubisoft offers you a $20 voucher for their next DLC op if you design their next map. What do you do?

I mean some of the bantz will be based on reality and hearing them out will improve his game.
I have seen too many people get the mentality of every bad comment towards them == toxic bullshit. I have fucking friends who ask me how to get better and when i give them a 0 insult 100% constructive list of tips they take it as me calling them bad at the game and ignore me.

A good leader knows how to phrase honest criticism in a way that doesn't offend his subordinates. That just sounds like you're a shitty friend. Either that, or you don't understand that there's a difference between brutal honesty and just being an asshole.

this but also try to parse actually useful information like someone killing you for reinforcing kids room is actually trying to teach you to not do a dumb thing.

Making Ash/Jaeger/Ela mains rage quit right after you kill them feels so good

Don't worry I know what he means user. I know how to filter insults from actual criticism

Yeah, I'm the guy you quoted and I totally agree with that. I should have included that bit.

i take a subway and put a house on top of it so its not actually a subway but skyscraper 2.0. naturally i also make it extremely defender sided with random areas you cant vault and have to rappel even though you would take no damage from the fall and include multiple run out spots.

i also show them my operator design portfolio including half shaven maori women with blow darts, instead of the $20 they hire me on the spot.

How is Blitz used/useful in the pro league? Shout-casters keep mentioning him, Ying, and Glaz. I get Ying and Glaz. Ying can smoke and flash for a "safe" plant while Glaz can cover through smoke. How does Blitz fit in? I mean he does have smokes but I saw players use him solo to kind of hunt down roamers. Is Blitz a good pick in proleague? I mean, some operators like Ying, Glaz, and Castle I see as a weak pick in low rank/pubs but a great asset in proleague with the right team. Shoutcasters even saying that teams are holding off from using them till the finals. But Blitz still confuses me. Is Monte still used? Hell I even Vigil saw some play.

If you do bring those 3, how are you suppose to fill the rest?
[Ying]
[Glaz]
[Blitz]
[Hard breacher]
[????]

>mfw you run back to site and find the incel anchor on your team using the grizmot you placed there as an anal toy to pleasure himself

More like people are thin skinned these days and take brutal honesty as being an asshole.

> half shaven

My first instinct was to wonder which parts were shaven

I mean, that's a good way to think that you're always right and totally infallible. Sounds like you're too thin-skinned to admit that you're doing a bad job of coaching your friends if they don't care for your advice.

You shouldn't try to force a strategy that doesn't work, then blame your friends for being defective. That's some quality autism at work.

how to play pulse?

You would never take all three of them at once, since there's no room for having Hibama/Thermite, Sledge/Buck and Thatcher/Twitch.

The Brazilians like using Blitz the most, from the other Pro-league stuff I've seen. I guess it's because he's the only op that can rush and dislodge roamers without the fear of getting domed in the head immediately.

blitz is picked because he's overpowered and wins every 1 on 1 fight. use your brain.

Look i already have a 5 man of people i have met basically only at LAN. The people that ask for advice are basically people that are friends of irl friends that i never play with. I'll just look at how they play for a game or 2 in casual or just base it off of their rank and k/d. I can't recommend people strats in ranks where you can't feasibly execute strats because neither team knows what they are doing. So basically i give them some basic shit i learned from going 0 csgo experience to faceit premium level 10 to siege top 200 diamond. Somehow the people that follow my tips get diamond the next season and somehow there are people who think that they do nothing wrong and blame their team and give up when the score is just 0/1 either stop playing or stay shit.

>brs value winning gunfights over anything
>he's most common in BR teams
What do you think?

tldr

You are the biggest faggot on Veeky Forums, and that is saying a lot.

It's just that people talk about all 3 so much I thought they were some weird trifecta pick.

Yes I know he is good 1v1 but I would think that with a proleague team, they could easily get away or rotate from him or communicate with their team to get rid of him. I rarely saw him so when people picked him, I wondered how he would "anti-roam" seeing that he is a 3 armor fatty. Is he that difficult to get rid of? Or is spending the time and resources, aka more than one roamer, not worth it?

I am not familiar with teams play styles. I don't follow/study each teams in depth. Only like the bare basics like team comp and placement of gadgets and such. I am mostly an anchor player so seeing how the defenders setup the objectives interests me.

Again, I'm not questioning the specific strats that you're recommending. I'm pointing out how if your own friends went out of their way to ask you for advice and you presented it in a way that made you look like an asshole, then you should probably learn to teach strats in a way that doesn't make your own friends think you're a dick.

I'm repeating myself but it just sounds like you're a bad friend since you're calling them "thin-skinned" instead of considering the possibility that you're presenting good strats in a shitty way. You can be a good player and still be a shitty coach. Either your friends are all worthless pussies or you're an asshole. Based on what you've said yourself, you just sound like an asshole.

I'm just being honest here.

WHEN DOES THE FREE WEEKEND START???

Feb. 15 through Feb. 20, so tomorrow I guess?

Is there going to be a sale too?

hope you're all ready for the incoming wave of cancer

which one? can't decide

well ubisoft, it only took 3 years but you finally made good waifu, congratulations.

Community's already cancerous. The free weekend's just a light sprinkle on top of the preexisting tumor.

Literally ugly.

i remember when that shark skin was rainbow credits only
fucking retarded

royal looks like ass my man

>wears makeup during a fucking alien outbreak operation
>still manages to look ugly
Thanks, Ubisoft.

neither pls........ cosmetics in this game are so bad...........

>see lesion throw mine from my hard right
>he was actually straight in front of me

It's 30% off for all versions except the standard which is 13% off right now. But that is steam. Idk what it is on uplay but I assume the same.

>corrupt Moroccan CTU makes it in
>still no Irish Army Rangers
It would be nice for my country to have a bit more representation in vidya. Moira from OW is the latest example I can think of but she's clearly a tranny

thermite's irish quit your bitching

>muh heritage
Yanks will never be Irish

Here are five facts about Valkyrie!

She's in the Navy SEALs!
She has really nice muscles!
I love her!
Valkyrie!!!

someone already posted the image I always use so here's a different one.

This one

I want to suck valks cock!

Wait, what's this from?

yuck

mexican ubisoft facebook put something up early or some shit

Remember when Ubisoft Mexico put up Black Ice info early way back then? Some things never change.

I am not coaching my main premade, i'm helping bronze shitters from my friendslist. I don't have a reason to put effort in to get past confirmation bias. If i tell somebody that what they are doing doesn't work and to do the exact same thing slightly differently and emphasize that its crucial (in csgo not playing valve deathmatch but still playing deathmatch) because they aren't going to improve playing against people that are on the same level as they are and they somehow get cranky over that i don't have time for that shit in my life.

Like they will try doing what i tell them to, go into a game, dominate it and then just stop doing what i tell them to the next day because it requires work and effort and when they ask me for shortcuts and i tell them there are none they never talk to me again.

I don't really see the connection

Ew.

>Yanks will never be Irish
good

>tfw siege will never be fun again

56%

ginger andro ziggy stardust healers

mostly its just the slicked back red looking hair i guess

Its fun right now
Unless you mean this general, then yes it will never be fun again

whiter than you mohammed

>mfw finally get a diamond player on my team and hes complete shit

So you'd rather believe that your friends are thin-skinned pussies instead of considering the possibility that you're just a bad coach. That's some hardcore narcissism and you're deflecting your shitty coaching skills by constantly bringing up your own skill level. I never asked for your rank and it's not relevant to the discussion at all, believe it or not.

Your head's too far up your own ass to understand that if multiple friends ask for your advice but stop asking you after a while, even though they continue to play poorly, then it's because you failed as a coach. Stop bringing up your skill level because you're either being willfully retarded or you're constantly trying to squirm away from the fact that you're a bad friend. You're the common denominator when it comes to multiple friends. You're bad at teaching the game and it doesn't matter if you're good at playing the game. That much is obvious.

It's clear that you're doing the same thing that you're accusing your friends of doing by closing your mind against any and all criticism, so I'll follow your example and consider you a lost cause when it comes to being a better teacher. Have fun shit-talking your own friends.

>obese American mongrel can't even use memes correctly
Ireland is predominantly white and Catholic you stupid fuck. Step up your banter game, mutt

>Ireland is predominantly (((white))) and Catholic FTFY

Can someone explain this el goblino meme to me?

I get more excited speculating over the new updates and leaks than I do playing the game. Once I hit the 1000 hour mark in Velvet Shell my playtime started dropping off significantly, for the first time since launch I actually dropped the game at the start of White Noise.

>the mutt can't even greentext correctly
Embarrassing display

dont worry, we'll be saved eventually

Fire

im READY for this NOT to come out

Who's idea was it to give tower 0 verticality?

Seriously, when is this coming out? All we've gotten is a vague trailer.

>waaah why are maps different

then it seems like im READY and your NOT

It's some eurocuck meme trying to shit on the u.s.

it's basically /int/ making fun of /pol/ for being nazis even though the country they live in (the US) is only 56% white

So you like tower? Do you think tower is a good map?

vertical gunplay is gay as fuck with 0 counterplay

I like tower. I don't think it's a perfect map, of course. A few weird, maze-like structures on both floors, and a few useless cameras are my only complaints. But it's a good map, I'm glad whenever I have a match there.

The counterplay is you also do it.

I think tower is a change from playing the same handful of maps over and over again. Fuck the people who want the same recycled map type, I like having variety.