/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread ()

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/963874685573218305
chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Junko!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I want Mukuro to be happy and also plowed regularly.

Well I can't help but support some Naekusaba

this dude looks like a youtuber i know

Anyone got suggestions for /drg/ fujo movie night?

>making edits
Dare I say it, rent-free?

ass

thanks for fixing the OP~

Every other waifufag>>>Mukurofags=Kyokofags=Sayakafags

Let's go dancing!

good night i hate women

>NAEGI LOVES J-

Idk who this is but this isn't me. Btw have you guys ever noticed how low IQ Indians are? Food for thought

I'm seeing a pattern here

I agree. That's why having Amami spinoffs to explore and expand V3 universe and Ouma doujins to get fujos to throw more money at them makes most sense.

based

Crusty user is that you, or are you just some falseflagger

Stop trying to make me attracted to Mukuro, I refuse to give in to despair.

friendly reminder

...why is this Komaeda's dream?

ever notice how fat recluses are depressed social rejects? food for your disgusting, flabby body.

>Baconfag is a literal racist
Wow

Saimatsu femdom!

Herding Hinatas

gays dream of chads

He's a flaseflagger, pals. You should know this by now.

The fact that you get so overdefensive at the slightest hint of falseflagging is hilarious

I understand waifufags but I don't understand how you could play Mahiru's FTEs and not want these two together

You fell for the double falseflagging, lad.

Take your shot, /drg/!

Honestly I agree. It seems like Indians are on a whole other level of retarded, like they're some kind of aliens. I've learned this by watching tech support scam centers in action.

For the love of god please stop Chiakifag posting.

dont call me pal, baconfucker

>Mukuro

Mahiru taking creep shots of Hajime!

I wouldn't consider it over defensive but I do want to make sure that people understand, considering I'm quite the popular individual apparently.

It'll stop if you ignore him.

His name (which is hilarious in his own right, being that this is an anonymous site) is all he has.

>being this full of yourself

Because I don't like tsunderes and I'm a komahinanami shipper.

I was being facetious, user.

YOU. CAN. NOT. MAKE. THIS. UP.

"I'm quite the popular individual, apparently."

I hope whoever makes the CCC Reports is viewing this thread right now for the love of god.

>which is hilarious in his own right, being that this is an anonymous site
hypocrisy: the post

Of course Mukuro

BALWEEN HEYT CEKE

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I've been having fun with her this Valetine's day! I hope you're Valentine's has been fun as well!

I was referencing your relentless stalking of me. You go to quite the lengths for your absolutely epic memes
I can't even trust you to not think I'm using epic meme ironically so here's the spoiler tag

I can't believe people actually think I'm not popular. I'm one of the most popular people on /drg/

Hey man. Hope you're well.

I agree. Cute OP from OP.

They actually do make a good match in terms of compatibility. They're both the most normal and composed of their respective class, so I can see them working together very well. The way Hajime slowly helps Mahiru come to understand him and for himself to understand her was really nice in their free time events.

I hope you're having a good one still. It's about a half hour left, before it's over in my area.

bro i promise i have better things to do than stalk you
for the hundreth time, i don't make those posts
but god damn to i enjoy them

what's your game, buddy? Enlighten me.

IN THEIR HEADS
RENT
FUCKING
FREE

LOL

>A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.

Ok, we're making progress here, having calm conversations without arguing.
Let's continue from this point. I've dropped the avatarfagging and you should too for this. I really believe we can work something out between us.

I love her stunky sister!

Popular is when you have people stalking your twitter and posting the screencaps over here like

Nobody cares about Valwin user.

What happened to /drg/?

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Yeah, hour and a half left. Hope you've been doing okay man.

What a bad start of a thread.

How about we talk of ways to torture Komaeda.

my guy you're so unbelievably gay
it's unreal how seriously you take this

I want him to tutor me about the wonders of space, and get really passionate when he talks about frontiers of the universe we haven't reached yet. I want to drive out to empty plots of land to watch meteor showers and sky phenomena with him. I want to go on trips to catch eclipses and rare comets across the world with him. I want to fall asleep to International Space Station live streams on a comfortable couch with my head on his chest.
Why isn't he real bros?

It's not me, I can say that much.
Neither is that one

Cackling over here

A reminder that St. Valentine is also the patron saint of beekeeping!

Best Valentines Himiko! I hope everyone had a magical valentines day with their waifu or husbando or girl/boyfriend Hopefully you were able to give them a lot of love!

I never tried pretending to be you. I just felt like posting a Kyoko sprite while voicing my opinions on Indians

Maybe if we put our heads together, you, crustyanon, and me, one of the most popular posters in /drg/ history, can crack the case.

I like this outfit better

I always see parodies of that pic but I never get what they're saying but its super cute.

So you're saying we should plow the bee?

You're not wrong, I just think it's really funny how so many people including balween are getting mad over homo cake.

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/963874685573218305

I mean, that's plenty fair, but I figured I might as well as put up a disclaimer anyway

>posting images

I have been. Thanks.

It was pretty calm. I hope you're well.

So here's a topic for discussion. Chinese New Year is on February 16th this year. Which of the Chinese Zodiac animals fits your favorite characters the most and why? Do you think you're favorite Danganronpa character would believe in that kind of superstitions in regards to their Chinese zodiac animal or in general?

chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/

>all the salt in the replies
Christ, I don't even ship Komahina but this is ridiculous.

It's a Japanese meme where a couple were interviewed during a snowstorm. The guy says a really cute line and his GF gets embarassed. People redraw it with their favorite ships. The one holding the umbrella will always say something like "being in the snow with my lover like this immerses me in a special feeling." but sometimes has variations depending on the character.

Naegi and Mukuro is my OTP.

Yes.

Zoom out.

Nothing makes autists more angry than homo cake and I applaud spike chunsoft for fucking with them.

>winterDRfags showing up
Welp it was almost a good thread.

What are you talking about? This thread was shit from the moment Chiakifag opened his mouth.

Yes, because baconfags vs. chiakichad posting always makes a good thread! Here is your (You)!

using science to turn into a bee
finding one of bee-chan's hives
waiting outside because the workers will not take kindly to outsiders
watching bee-chan approach
landing on bee-chan, making sure to not let her notice
riding bee-chan away
waiting for bee-chan to strip
flying between her breasts
being crushed to death between them

Why are you guys replying to him? It just fuels him, don't take the bait.

Cute! Thanks for the explanation user.

Asking someone in /drg/ to not respond to bait is like asking someone's heart to stop beating.

>mfw my heart doesn't beat

I wish my heart stopped beating.

Just one month until GDC

So, are you saying that the chiakipajeet from this thread is an imposter?

HEARTMIND