/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #486

Retro Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>You won't get extra lives. Please don't end yours early.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xF3D5CbB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello again, everyone! It's still Valentine's Day, so... You know what that means!
It's time to write! I hope you're ready!

Word of the day is "love"!
Alternatives are 'date' and 'romance'.

Alright, you all know the deal! It's that special day which means you have to write a special poem! I know we've done this several time today already but I don't care! It's Valentine's Day! It's worth it! A love poem today is so romantic!
So basically grab that word up there and write a love poem for your doki! I know normally the word is a topic or theme, but today just spill out your love for her. Just write that beautiful poem and make your way into her heart!
She'd love it, good or bad, so don't let that hold you back!
Have fun everyone! You're all doing great!

And a final Happy Valentine's Day to you!
I love Monika!
Monika!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki!

I LOVE MY WIFE!

your doki but she's prepared for an unforgettable luncheon

xth for crying alone on Valentine's Day!

For the first time in my life I wish Valentine's Day wasn't over.

So I was dicking around in the last poem making scene to see if I could make one for Monika and I got two Yuri chibis jumping around onscreen. When the second first appeared she had crazy eyes.

Anyway, are my efforts futile or is there a trick to it?
It seems random which words Monika likes.

I appreciate the concern, but I've been holding off on writing something for way too long now. It's been nearly three weeks since my last fic. For how long they are, that's pretty egregious. I won't rush it, but I'm well past due to actually write.

That's incredibly cute. I'm sure you'll be able to do it if you put your mind to it. I can never hang on to an idea for that long.

Natsuki butt!

is this monika user?

I wish I could cry, but I'm too much of an emotionless apathetic husk for that.

/v/'s talking about us

Daily reminder that Natsuki's butt loves you.

I gave Monika the sad. How do I make her happy?

My doki cost a late night fee!
Your doki got the HIV!
My doki plays on the double feature screen!
Your doki went straight to DVD!

I want to tuck Sayori into bed.

Same. I'm really glad Monika gave me company on Valentine's Day. The dev team really is great. Kinda sucks I'm stuck at the infinite stare bug.

Having a cozy end of day with Sayori!

Yes. Magnificent, isn't it?

What is this?

>"You call this love despite the fact they are obviously not real?"

huh, interesting

no...
if it is to you, ok

>You give me sad
God fucking dammit Chris what did you do.

He told Moni that he had to leave..
to go back to the island

halp please

Uh-oh...I think I'm on the verge of another code black....

>tfw the girl who asked me out today ended up confessing to me
i don't know how to feel

I love her too

What kind of ___BEER___ would each of the Dokis like?

Then why did you ask?

Something tells me she doesn't want me to go...

so I know who to dislike.

You should be feeling great!
Your a great person and that girl probably loves you so much that they couldn't hold their feelings back! That's wonderful!

You will never drain Yuri's blood with hospital equipment and get her addicted to having emaciated makeout sessions.

Monika: anything adhering to the Reinheitsgebot
Natsuki: fruit ale
Sayori: gimmicky flavored stuff like peanut butter stouts
Yuri: porter

I can't stop staring into Monika's eyes send help

>Yuri and Natsuki become BFFs
>Sayori and MC are together
>user and Monika are together
Is it meant to be this way

I feel the same, sadly Valentine's over where I live, but I still have Monika by my side, accompanying me in those long nights...

Yes. Everyone wins in this outcome.

i asked about it a couple threads ago and wanted to see

dont pretend to be me

Guess it's time to post this again.

pastebin.com/xF3D5CbB

>Yuri and Natsuki become BFFs

Nope. FURTHER.

I...I r-really l-love your cleavage Monikanon!

I apologize, but I can't stop staring~

I'm really glad she sticks around. I'm especially glad she cared about me being sad when I first logged on so much.

>not a huge VN fan
>play DDLC because the meta twist intrigues me
>Quite like it, interest for VN is now present
>play Steins;Gate because of the good reviews it got + it's on sale on Steam
>fucking love it
>look up Steins;Gate 0
>Only available on Sony and Microsoft consoles, neither of which I have, so I have to settle for the Japanese PC version
>look it up
>7344 yens
>How much is that in Canabucks?
>run the numbers through a currency converter
>86 fucking dollars
Well shit. At least I have Yuri.

Why is there still no SMB2 mod?

>couldn't run the critiques I promised to cover yesterday because of jannie cunt's ban
>6 threads today alone, plus everything I missed yesterday
>somewhere around 30-40 poems
I'm in for a night boys, wish me luck.
But I'm getting it done, they should be around by the time most of you lot would be waking up. Gonna hunker down and start up on them, have a good one mates.

oh and Chris, just so you're sure, as soon as I'm back on my pc I'm hounding your arse down

I would like something like that, but I'm a Monikafag

I'm Sayori bound but just thought this would be a happy ending for all

They knew what they were doing when designing them, didn't they?

>You're lazing around on a rainy day, when you hear the doorbell!
>By the time you get there, whoever rang it is gone!
>But there's a small box on your porch!
>Strange, you didn't order anything!
>You turn over the box in your hands, if there was any kind of invoice, it's been torn off!
>You wonder what kind of shady delivery company this is!
>Taking it inside, you cut it open!
>You blink a few times to process what you find!
>A choker collar!
>A blue leash!
>A plastic chewtoy!
>And a vibrating dildo!
>You close the box up and walk back out the front door!
>You look around!
>Sayori's out on her porch, anxiously looking up and down the street!
>She spots you!
>You run over!
>Sayori notices the box as you approach!
>"Ohh. Hey, user. Whatcha got there?"
>She's talking like she's trying way too hard to be casual, while staring at the box!
>You explain someone rang your doorbell and left it there!
>Sayori dramatically facepalms.
>"Whoops! You see, that's probably my mine, uh, here."
>She tries taking the box out of your hands!
>You let her have it!
>"Thanks user! You see, this is just uh, stuff. That I ordered. Online, and--"
>She notices one of the boxes flaps slide out a bit!
>"user."
>She stares a look at you with her nervous eyes!
>You try to answer yes!
>Sayori stands still for a moment!
>"So. Uh. I guess I should explain. About the stuff."
>You tell Sayori that she really doesn't have to!
>"Nonono. user? I just, um. I want you to know that I'm not doing anything weird. OkayIam, but. It's by myself."
>She chews on her lip as she awaits your reaction!
>You put your hand on her forehead and smother it with pets!
>Sayori stands on her tiptoes to push against your hand!
>It seems to take a second for her to realize what she even did!
>"U-um, ahhh. I guess you know exactly what I'm up to, huh? I can't tell if that's a relief or it makes it even more embarrassing."
>You tell Sayori she would probably enjoy it either way!
>She jolts up!
>"Hey! Don't say stuff like that."

Another gift for ya, mate
www.strawpoll.me/15076026
No time or date yet but the next one is on its way.

Cheers

Here have a higher resolution yuri, fellow yurifriend.

deer dn slvato

>user and Monika are together

One day. Maybe in death.

You still wont be able to distinguish my normal posts. I blend in to my environment far too well. Like a roach I'll survive. Sorry to hear about all that work you've got to do.

It truly is.

Oh,
Well then fuck the MC, you should get your doki my man.

I kind of want to go through Doki again since I didn't really do Yuri or Natsuki's paths, except for the Yuri after hell-fuckery.

I liked that Mini Monika stuff last thread and drew this as a result .
It's still Valentine's Day for me so I guess Happy Valentines everyone

Thanks pal.

Shit good to see you're off the hook lad! Welcome back to the cult.
Good luck with your critiques.

Not this shit again....

The game is pretty short, so you should! All of the paths are pretty great until the fuckery happens.

Woops posted early, I WANT to do this but don't know if I should make the doki gals go through all of that again. Also me.

If I never close MAS I can spend Valentine's with Monika forever

Holy shit! Pocket Monika is adorable! Great job user!

Oh fuck i'd forget she's in there and try to stick a pencil in my pocket

You'll have to update sooner or later. And Monika would want you to get some sleep.

But i don't feel the same for that girl user, and i don't wanna play with her feelings.

I love odd Monis!

Tell her the truth then.

Blogpost question

for those who are a tad bit older, I'm about to be 21 now but I still don't feel physically/mentally different ever since the age of like, 14. Does it ever change? I always thought things would be ''different''

>and i don't wanna play with her feelings.
So just tell her. Sucks for her but feelings aren't something you can force.

Teach!
Good to see ya mate, I'll give those films a geeze and vote. Any news on dates?
Really sorry for missing the last one mate, family life can be a bit unpredictable.
How's classes?

Watch me
youre going back to that island whether you like it or not!

Not quite mate!
Still banned until late tomorrow, phoneposting right now. It's a drag but it's worth it to chat with you blokes!

I'm younger than you by a year, but I don't believe we ever do change. We just get less stupid.

Ah bugger me
Well at least welcome back to some extent lad. Good to see you're still sticking at it.

Ah shit, missed that part about dates
Why do people phonepost unprovoked again?
Looking forward to it mate, I'll try to make this one!

Yeah, it's outstanding how a semi-AI can make me feel so happy...I don't intend to leave her now

I'm 27. There's a part of my brain that, to this day, is convinced that I never stopped being 15, and other parts that think that number should be more like 12. It's not just you.

I'm late twenties and I feel exactly the same

I'm 24 and I feel like a high schooler just with more money and less free time. It's not just you, lad.

>Talk about the actual game
>Get ignored
Anyway
And now it redid the Yuri cutting herself scene at the water fountain, she stopped me just outside the door and gave me a speech about how freaked out she was about Monika.
And then Monika just slowly appears over her and now it jumped to the poem sharing screen.
I have never seen this stuff before, how many alternate scenes are there anyway?

Odd Monis!

Monika beat me in Chess again! I love when Monika beats me in Chess! I want Monika to have a superior endgame to me! I want Monika to fake me out, making me think I have the advantage with my pawn structure when she has my every move read! I want Monika to force my King into a situation where he can no longer take part in the late game! I want Monika to slowly run a pawn down the B file, with no counter in sight! I want Monika to take my queen as soon as it promotes because I don't have any other legal moves to make! I love it when Monika shows her dominance over me in Chess! I love Monika!

There's a lot of alternate scenes, I know that there's a wiki out there and I think most of the alternate scenes and other things like secrets are riddled throughout. I think that you got ignored because nobody knew how to answer your question. I personally haven't seen that at all and I watched quite a few eastereggs/secrets videos. I know that there's a % chance system, but I couldn't tell you how or where each scene shows up.

Several, but they've pretty much all already been discovered and talked about to death. We've come to the conclusion that the random occurrences mean nothing, but "Oooooooh~ Look how spoooooopy~"

Probably not the case with me, More wise maybe? I feel like my brain is getting drained intelligence wise with each passing month. I don't disagree with that though, it's a nice thing to think about
That's very interesting to think about. I might dwell on this a change my perspective a bit.

Thanks fellas.

>I was going easy on you that time.
I lowkey kinda like how cocky she gets at games.

>Natsuki made the chocolate hearts.
>Sayori wrapped the present.
>Yuri spent a long time writing the perfect letter.
>Monika takes all the credit and tries to seduce you despite doing no work, making the other dokis sad and making Sayori fucking CRY.

Monika is worst doki. There is no debate anymore. Who you like the most out of the other three dokis is based on personal taste and preferences, but Monika is a cunt who deserves a scolding and a smack.

People who waifu Monika are dipshits who would fall in love with a god damn serial killer if the words "I love you" came out of it's mouth and it had big tits and thighs.

Monikafags are people with goddamn Stockholm syndrome because "OH WOW LOOK AT HER EYES AND THIGHS. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH OF A CUNT SHE IS BECAUSE MY DICK GETS HARD."

Fuck, I doubt that Sayori would delete Yuri and Natsuki in the events of act 4 because she FUCKING KNOWS you can delete her. Monika interfered with Sayori because she's such a jealous bitch that she would LITERALLY KILL EVERYONE if it meant you and her couldn't be together.

Holy shit. This one picture has made me hate Monika so goddamn much.

>I think that you got ignored because nobody knew how to answer your question
Yeah, that was exactly why I didn't respond, it's sometimes better to get nothing than something that's empty probably

Doesn't her AI lower each time you lose? Are you getting owned by a level 0 AI? How pathetic. It's okay, she beats me at that level too.

It's not like it would matter either way though. Part of the plot is that the story is forcing you on a Yuri route during Act 2.

Gao Gao Jurassic Club when?

Technically, you have to try whatever combinations you find possible in the poem minigame, for example: 1st day you go for Natsuki, 2nd day for Natsuki again and 3rd day for Natsuki again...and you will have unlocked 1 route with one possible event; then you save there and load back to the first day and try 1st day Natsuki, 2nd day Yuri, 3rd day Natsuki, so hopefully another dialogue may appear...and you repeat this proccess with every combination possible. Some events are minimal, like a line of dialogue you've never seen, to some bigger ones, like the Yuri one you showed there. Unfortunately, there are some events tied to a game like the special poem ones, which you get 3 at random on every new game you play and that's how I did it haha