/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

NEVER

EVER

D-delete this

lovekoto

Ban ritualposters.

What was supposed to happen in the swingers fic?

Sae doesn't deserve to feel lonely on Valentine's day! She's a class A woman!

Claiming this warm, woolen, wonder woman.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Happy Valentine's Day, for anyone still celebrating.

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I love Anne!

This but with one less girl and Goro.

They all meet up for group sex as far as I'm concerned and they dp each other's spouses at one point

She's mine /pg/

You already asked this last thread, retard.

What was supposed to happen in the swingers fic?

The Phantom Thieves all gain spider powers

Where's the swingers fic?

in ur vagiana bitch

What Japanese political parties do each of the phantom thieves align with?

fic?

I have swingers fic news

Hello it’s Becky!!!

OMFG i LUV goro he's sooooooooooooo smexehh lol

Big if true.

Perfect women aren't born, they're built.

Perfect women are swingers.

What's wrong with your neck?

acute soejima syndrome

She thought giraffes were cute.

God bless Niijima genes

It was so hard to tolerate all this fucking crap so I could get her confidant ranks

alright so my p3fes check list is
*max out the star,judgment,aeon,tower,sun, and death arcanas, some go automatic
*fuse thanatos, chi you,helel,asura, messiah, and metatron
*find the kid in the playground. Do that s.link?
*look up good fusion skill combos
*do Elizabeths fusion requests
*Pick the right decision on the 31st for the good ending ( maybe make a save to purposely see the bad end)

anything important Im missing that I wont naturally figure out as I go?

Any progress on it?

using the school bathroom improves your condition if you get tired or sick

Im not the one writing it nigga

thanks, that will be good for avoiding fatigue in tartarus right?

The reason I said to do the kid in the playground is because you have to go a few levels into her s.link to unlock Sun. However her Arcana also has some great mid to late game Personas in it so it's very helpful.

Hers' and Sun are also two of the best ones in the game writing wise

Could you write it anyway?

oh thanks, ill probably follow through with hers then too.

yeah.
also teleporting back to the tartarus lobby refills your sp but if any party members are tired they'll leave for the night when you do. i think they tire less as they level up but it's been a while

Yep, you get tired less as you level up.

thanks thats very good to know

C O G N I T I O N

Pussyona

>Where do you work out, Haru?
>At the library

>tfw to smart for mementos

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Night Futabab.

Rule 13, Retardbab.

>P3P removes the song that plays during Shinji's death and has him die on the ground instead of getting back up

Why do people defend this shitty port??

They like to play as a girl or they don't understand tactics.

Multiple reasons

I wonder what they'll possibly do about the minor details about the ruse that Futaba explains to you afterwards in her room (like what to do to prevent Akechi running into a Cognitive Akechi). Will they animate some of that + explanation, have her exposition it all to you like she does in-game, or just neglect to address it at all and leave them as plot holes to anyone that didn't play the game?

afterwards in your* room, I meant

I think they'll just leave it. They have limited time so they're not going to waste any of it boring the audience with explanations.

>like what to do to prevent Akechi running into a Cognitive Akechi
What? When the fuck does she explain that?

When you talk to her in your room enough after you are back there after pulling off that plan.

I think they'll likely mix it into the main explanation to save time

>What? When the fuck does she explain that?
When the main explanation is done, you're left in the attic with Sojiro, Futaba and Morgana. If you ask Futaba about details, she'll tell you they basically clobbered and tied up Cognitive Akechi.

Talk to Futuba after you get home from the interrogation room.

Did you not talk to her in your room after the main exposition or did you only listen to her first line? I know some people aren't aware she has lines beyond the explanation on how she knew Akechi was near Sae. You can keep talking to her and go through explanations of like 3 things that would be a plot hole otherwise.
In order to avoid him running into Sae's cognition of him and failing to ruse him because he'd realize hes in a Palace, they snuck in to the Palace around the time Akechi enters the Palace from Joker's phone. Futaba off-hand mentions something about Makoto beating the shit out of him and then they tied him up and dumped him on another floor.

There's definitely going to be a resurgence of people being clueless about it from the small group of animeonlys. Some people who played the game still don't get it and they got a full detailed explanation, the anime is going to half-ass it at best because they're on an episode limit.

If Akechi had an iphone than they wouldn't have been able to do that plan.

Don't worry, magic hacking always finds a way, no matter what technology is being used. Could have a tricorder from Star Trek and the same thing would happen.

Wait, why? Is there something about IPhone's that makes them harder to track or something? It's been a long while since I kept up with what Apple products are capable of.

You can hack them, but you need to connect it to a computer, so futaba wouldn't have been able to just stand there and do it.

I think he means because Futaba wouldn't have been able to install her app because iPhones can't install non-Apple Store software unless they're jailbroken

>The Phantom Thieves have sent a calling card to Famitsu, stating that "on February 16, we shall reveal new information on the app." This is most likely the formal reveal of the upcoming Persona O.A app, which is meant to be a portal app for series info.

>a portal app for series info
Yeah because those are always awesome

Ah, that makes sense.

could easily insert a quick shot of it with the rest of her exposition

Their god awful app restrictions do actually make them harder to fuck with.
I'd love see a short scene of them doing it as described

Good thing Samsung might as well have a monopoly on the Japanese market for smartphones

The only thing that ever bothered me about the ruse is how the phone possibly had a signal underground but that's really it

Hacking will always be an asspull ability so no point in discussing hacking ever.

Why was Sae needed, couldn't Futaba have made a script that opened the metaverse app and activated it and just used that on Akechi's phone when we was walking instead of having Sae get the phone out.

What Futaba pulled is mostly plausible though, the only issue is how it had signal

Absolutely. In fiction, hacking is indistinguishable from magic. It works when the plot needs it to and doesn't when the plot needs it not to.

Imagine if yaldabaoth had to hire a coder to make the metaverse app, he might have even hired a graphic designer to make that cool logo.

>I'm at the 3rd Firewall!
>Ugh this is a tough one
>But what if I do THIS *presses ESC key*
>Haha we are through

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is dancing!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Because the app could only ever be activated remotely through the bookmarking function while the Palace's information for navigation was entered. The team never used Akechis phone to enter so it's likely the information isn't entered in his.

Or it was Wakaba

That actually makes sense, I was drawing a blank.

And if it happens that he did have it entered on his, they wouldn't know that why take the chance instead of using the one you know will work when you ping it

so* why take

Meat for building muscle!

ded

So how come Goro didn't immediately change into this thief getup as soon as Sae teleported them to her palace?
Also how does he call Shido? Didn't Futaba say that there's no phone reception down there?

Shogi slut!

Stayed up really late tonight, now it's time for Ann and I to rest our weary bodies.
Night Personababs.