Is this correct?

Is this correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XU0BzQjpJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure.

White still right. All other races jealous they got domesticated, desu.

/POL/ACKS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If Earth Benders constantly bullied and raped and converted everyone but the Natives and then the Fire benders rapidly advanced and brought those advancements to the world then yes

History is a broad subject full of trillions of bits of information across thousands of years of human achievement. This is though if you're asking me if this image's point, in my opinion, is correct, my answer would be absolutely not. Yes, white people as a whole have made many mistakes as a people such as westward expansion, which is a great example of that, but did native Americans live in "harmony?" No. there was genocide war disease and fighting among all. Fuck this fact ignoring shit.

To be fair, the only thing it got wrong was the world living in harmony, and it doesn't say "THE WORLD" It says

"all races lived together in harmony"

Meaning Asians got along with Blacks etc, etc,.

Fuck no. I always head cannoned that the Water Tribes represented the Eskimos and northern Natives, the Earth Kingdom represented Mainland China, the Fire Nation represented Imperial Japan, and the Air Nomads represented either the Mongolians or Tibetans/Northern Indians.

Makes much more sense.

You understand Avatar is completely American, right? They had to resort to Korean animation to get that Asian look.

yes of course
we must exterminate the racist white race to achieve true communism

>You understand Avatar is completely American, right?
uhhh, yes?

So how the hell does that make more sense?

Yeah the creators were big asianboos.

pure autism

>not explaining himself.
Sure?

What the hell are you on about? Are you talking about the creators of the show, or the character representation within the show?

not him but americans make azn themed stuff sometimes it's not that incomprehensible.

Yes?

Fuck off.

>Americans portraying history so blatantly wrong
I guess I shouldn't be surprised it makes no sense?

It's along the line of Avatar being representative of Japanese and Chinese relations, not Americans making Asian related material, but I mean, in order to come to that conclusion guess you had to think a little too much, eh?

I'm not that user. just saying that you're extremely autistic to think that his head cannon has to be influenced by what the nationality of the creators were

Sure?

No.

Long before white people realized they could stop going to war with each other all the time and attack other continents instead Asians were already masters of imperialism and racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XU0BzQjpJM

it`s pretty correct allright

>it's made by Americans about Chinese-Japanese relations but it has nothing to do with Asia
what?

>I went to high school in America
>They told me white people invaded a bunch of brown people
>While leaving out anything about what the world was like before the magic age of white people
Fucking retard probably just finished AP Euro and thinks that their knowledge of European Imperialism as Europeans saw it is hot shit.

every culture was a brutal autocracy

when the muslims, mongols and others had the means to conquer others they did so, they often attempted to do so when it was risky

even small tribes would war with each other, contradicting the noble savage na'avi stereotype

But the world didn't even live in harmony. Wars happened fucking everywhere and people fought over everything, just look at Feudal Japan for God's sake.

>races lived together in harmony
because they were isolated from each other, when they did come into extensive contact there were wars, they did not say "I have just recently come out of a civil war where I tortured to death my rival and executed his entire family, but I see you are of a different race so I will suddenly become the epitome of moral righteousness and compassion in my dealings with you"

if by live together in harmony you mean constant warring

>lived in harmony
Yh the arabs were really peaceful with the african niggers hahahahahaaaa

>Americans cant make things about Asia

You're right. Clearly the Earth Kingdom represents Mexico, as is obvious from all the taco's they eat there. The Water Tribes represent Canada because well snow and stuff. The Fire nation represent the southern rebels, and the the noble air benders are the mormons.

>tfw no Turan-Influenced Benders in Avatar
Feelsbadman

Are arabs white?

>Earth benders
>Africans
They're literally fictionalised chinese

Who gives a shit about races

All humans are assholes, regardless of skin colour

>They had to resort to Korean animation to get that Asian look.
Every American studio outsources a lot of their animation to korea.

Tengri will punish them