/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2708
Waifu Edition
Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dIg/ for your nostalgia pandering ft. woodland sprite shenanigans

烈風の空牙団
速攻魔法
このカード名のカードは1ターンに1枚しか発動できない。
:自分の墓地の「空牙団」モンスター1体を対象として発動できる。そのモンスターを守備表示で特殊召喚する。

UNIVERSE

This list is garbage, the banlist at worlds means that it's a fucking imaginary format with no testing whatsoever, every player at that worlds was shit, and this guy probably stacked his way to victory anyway.

>Kaiba is such a garbage rival that he lost against a beta manlet who runs DM with a deck that won Worlds
fucking wew

Don't think I don't see that quickplay you fuck

>No Link Monsters
Get your head in the game 2016.

I posted the non english text for it with the post, it's really straight forward just like the rest of the archetype.

Quick-spell
Can only activate this card once per turn
Special summon 1 "Skyfang Brigrade" monster from your GY in defense position.

Kaiba doesn't run a Blue-Eyes deck. He runs a deck with Blue-Eyes in it.

That's fucking great. Goodbye Back To The Front, I won't miss you.

He made a more Blue-Eyes focused deck in DSoD and still fucking lost to Yugi.

Not Atem, not as Priest Seto against Atem, he lost to Yugi fucking Muto, and Yugi literally set him up to lose from the start when he gave him Monster Reborn to cuck him.

>This list is garbage,
It won worlds
>the banlist at worlds means that it's a fucking imaginary format
It’s a different banlist not format silly.
>with no testing whatsoever
Worlds banlist is posted in advance so people can fix their decks in account for said banlist
>every player at that worlds was shit
Yes they were all so shit that they made it to the world championship. You showed me.
>and this guy probably stacked his way to victory anyway.
>Probably
So no proof then

I answered all of your points so no more (You)s ok

Yes but irl a Kaiba based deck won worlds while a Yugi based deck has a built in board wipe against itself.

shut the fuck up harry

>Yugi based deck has a built in board wipe against itself

I really don't understand what KoJ was thinking when they designed it.

Like if we look at Blue-Eyes they dedicated so much work to making it not fucking retarded, and Dark Magician has like amazing cards, but just that one wording of Eternal Soul, that one wording makes anyone who plays it suicidal by definition.

Nope. Still ran tons of random crap like Saggi, Assault Wyvern, Vorse Raider etc.

No Ron.

>no proof
>hiyama confirmed for slow play and dqd

Yes, Blue Eyes won Worlds, and all that makes is Kaiba one of the worst rivals, who couldn't beat a beta manlet who runs a deck that has its only form of protection nuke its own field if it gets removed without having to threaten suicide despite having a deck that won Worlds and an infinite amount of wealth and power.

>205344314
Show me when he did it and got DQed at 2016 worlds

>205344385
>Still mixing irl and the anime
I hope you didn’t pay a lot for your Enternal souls.

>kaibafag has to resort with m-m-muh dm is shit deck
yeah no shit that's the point buddy, which is why kaiba is the shittiest rival since he manages to fail despite having nearly every possible advantage and still managing to fuck up beating a beta manlet

Enjoying the shadow realm, gayboy?

>ron

I am going to fug this slut

>Blue eyes faggots still shitting up the thread

>tfw you destroy blue-eyes with link spider

Time to get with the time, gramps!

>anime screenshots
Remove yourself.

>play against a a few Gem-Knight FTK players
>they lose turn 1 every time because they brick

What did they mean by this?

STILL haven't added the field spell or the dog for diabolos

fuck you guy who runs ygopro
fuck you

>Faggots
It’s just me.

Gem-Knights are inherently just another fusion drive-by.dek, like CyDra/Fluffals/Ancient Gears/etc. Just because they lack hard OPT on their older cards means they are good.

100% name and effect confirmation

Skyfang's Strong Winds
Quick-Play Spell
You can use the (1) effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1)Target 1 Skyfang monster in your graveyard: special Summon that monster in face-up defense position.

Every Skyfang card has officially been revealed, so all we have left is the few unrevealed Brandish spells and the entire Vampire line-up.

Post your Blue-Eyes deck Kaibafag. I want to get my brother something nice for his Birthday.

>get something nice
>a shit deck that only won because the banlist was designed around it

>brother likes Blue-Eyes because he's a filthy degenerate who likes dragons
>start talking down on something

At least let me explain why, for fuck's sake.

fuck you too

Don't know why the picture didn't get posted.

WHAT THE FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>caring this much about brick decks
That doesn't excuse you of anything.

ur cancer, time to filter your trip Soundwave

>skyfang got quickplay monster reborn
>no opt
Next six sam boys

>unclear rulings

Did they even read the fucking card?

There is nothing unclear about it. They're just acting retarded.

Did you read the card?

I’m about to take my morning walk, I also need to post it for the anonfrom either last or two threads ago.
Also reminder that Soundwave gave up his trip so either this is someone on his trip being a faggot or he has finally went faggot which would be sad. If that’s the case don’t let whatever the fuck happened in the shitcord affect you this much. Take a break.

>morning walk

What are you? A woman?

>Trying to shit on someone for taking care of their body
Did you see the paleo player last thread? People were saying that was Iron Core but I don’t know. I just don’t want to be anywhere near that point
Yes a walk in the mornings, I’ve already cut snacks and bread 2 months ago.

Low carb has been going great.

>not taking me as shitting on your for morning walking and not jogging

Kaibafag, you're a woman, stop lying.

Also Iron Cuck has poor hygeine. Guy clearly never washes his face, teeth, or bothers with showering.

Can’t jog yet, knees are a little fucked but I’m saving up for a bike. I’ll stop now because this isn’t thread related but I’m trying to make it and I hope everyone here that’s putting an effort in makes it too.

That guy would never be allowed in my locals due to the fact that we have a hygiene policy.

Cyber Fusion
Quick-play Spell

When this card is activated: add 1 "Cyber Dragon" from your deck to your hand, an if you do, Fusion Summon 1 Machine-type monster from your Extra Deck, by using monsters from your hand or your side of field as fusion materials.

Cool
Can you make a Yugioh related post now?

fuck off, i did this shit when i was 10, grow up

can you at least add the dog

Trying to finish this Altergeist deck, does anyone here play them?

add 3 ash and 3 personal spoofing, goat shouldnt be played at 1 and if you do play goat play missus, proxy, and whatever link bosses you like, ningirsu and borrel are both good
look up ocg lists

Learn to reply correctly.

>personal spoofing
rly?

It's great. Allows you to recycle Kunkery and Marionetter.

>running kunquery

is Kunkery not good? How's this updated list?

What deck could utilize "Yokotuner"? I tried it in mythic rad as a random tech card. Any ideas?

Synchro?

You can use it to search Multifaker, then immediately trigger the effect of the Multifaker you just searched. You want to run 2-3.
Cut the mirror forces, they're too slow and unreliable. If you're not building this to use IRL, add 3x Transience, it's amazing in this deck. Ditto add some ashes, can never go wrong with that. You can cut silq down to 2 since with spoofing you can recycle her forever and she's kind of horrible to see in your opening hand.

I'm personally not a big fan of torrential and I'd much rather run a consistency booster instead of it, like 3x desires or something.

She's a good 1-off.

>cut mirror force and torrential
I'm going to stop taking your advice

It isn't 2005 anymore pal, your mirror force is either going to get negated, made useless by something that ignores destruction or just trigger a bunch of floaters.

Did you ever consider he likes Mirror Force?

My Mythic radiance deck sucks. Any way I can improve it?

Then play Storming and not Floating proc Force

Why play bad retrains that only let him reuse monsters?

Anyone know anybody Yugioh simulators that have lair of darkness on them currently since Percy is being a little bitch right now.

none

Why play any Mirror Force

Maybe it was a sentimental gift?

So how about that Infernoid Lair of Darkness Synergy huh

Tribute your opponents monster to negate effects sounds good

Just code it yourself you stupid monkey

Yeah, you can also just outright tribute things on your turn using Attondel/Sjette/Seitsemas. It's pretty good.

What server is this?

>pop over to /dng/ for a laugh
>They are infighting against either burnfags or furfags
>mfw they are gonna kill themselves off before the synchros get introduced

Who cares.

Using this is funny as fuck when your lifepoints are higher

Use with Timelords, especially Lazion, for maximum salt

>"ready to quit like a pussy?"
>activate lightstage
>connection lost

>Kissanime

Stop being so fucking slow talk about something hell even CACfags would keep this shithole alive.

I probably finally have to take Magnus out of my Noids. I'm pretty depressed about it.

trying to build brandish maiden right now, it's a bit tough though since percy only has 3 of the spells
toon table of contents is a hot tech though, it thins your deck and makes the extra effects of the spells live instantly

Does Magnus engine slow down your deck or something? I don't play noids so I wouldn't know.

Nah that isn't it. Lair of Darkness is just a really solid card in Noids. Using 2 fields will be clunky and I really just don't have the deck space unless I cut the Magnus stuff. Also the ED space would help.

>tributing your opponent's monsters to negate their effects
i already feel terrified just thinking about it

Just cut out the magnus stuff and replace it with diabolos stuff and test it if its more or less consistent.

Go home and hug your children, tomorrow the Noids are coming for them.
I don't have to test it. I know it's better just by looking at it.

Who the fuck is this

That is true pretty much when it comes to your work placements there.

diabolos's evil dog that searches the lair and can draw a card/search

>>>> That is true pretty much when it comes to your work placements right there now.

Ahrima, King of Wickedness
Level 4 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
1700/0
You can only use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can discard this card; add 1 “Lair of Darkness” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; draw 1 card, or, if a DARK monster other than this card was Tributed to activate this effect, you can add 1 DARK monster with 2000 or more DEF from your Deck to your hand instead of drawing.

He is the hero Noids deserve.

Oh right, I forgot we never saw him among the leaked arts

you can add 1 DARK monster with 2000 or more DEF from your Deck to your hand instead of drawing.
Well time to check targets again

>the grand jupiter is searchable now
yugioh is saved