/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art, music, & discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1208 - CLANKED Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/df4hwawk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate you all.

AAR is cute! Cute!

Rad!

These gay posts make it really difficult to enjoy this thread.

THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO BE INFINIIIIIIIIIITE

I am glad the Reborn discussion happened last thread. It was nice to get an idea of what it was about.

Such a shame

Worst ship

Sorry, I'll try harder

Reminder that any off-topic discussion/shitflinging belongs on the board for off-topic discussion/shitflinging: Anyways, time for another Sonic comic storytime!

It is annoying to deal with the constant dicksucking of AAR because it makes liking and discussing her work a fucking nightmare now.
I would like Sonic Reborn storytimes to happen when it is ready because that mini-faq from the last thread garnered some mild interest from me, but bringing it up is going to cause a flurry of shitposting because she made it.

We can talk about it here too if you want. Assuming they're in it, how do you like the way your favorite character is depicted in Reborn?

user, just leave it in the last thread.

I haven't seen Shadow. Is he in?

You're making it worse by bringing it up unprovoked like this. Follow user's lead and ignore it.

That's what I was saying last thread. This AAR dickrider is making it impossible to talk about anything she creates. How you mute words, honestly I just want to mute any post with AAR

Amy looks really hot as a secretary, and it looks like she is taking a more active role than....ever really.

This. Leave that shit in the last thread & let it die.

We know Shadow is involved in it because he starts getting romantically involved with a hedgehog just because she looks similar to Maria.

the absolute state of this samefaggotry

Read it and find out! I don't want to be accused of shilling so I won't post it, but you can find the conic on her DA!

That's what makes a female writing the plot so unique, we get to see stories with more focus on the female characters who usually get shoved aside.

Anyways, I remember some user a couple of threads back talking about how they really loved the Archie universe because it consolidated so many parts of Sonic from so many different incarnations into one universe & I'd have to agree.

It's still real early in the comics life, but seeing shit from SatAM & AoSTH mix together was cool as hell to see. I can't help but wonder what other Sonic stuff Ian would try to put in IDW.

This

Let's hope I'll be able to get around to it before the general turns me off to it

Another thing I wonder is if he'll try to (or if he even can) bring back stuff from AoSTH, like Scratch, Grounder & Coconut.

Speaking of Coconut, here he is!

Don't let the shitposter ruin a good thing for you, user.

The only good Amy is a dead Amy

Don't be rude. All Amy's are beautiful!

Kek

You and AAR orbiters are the worst.

HOLY SHIT THEY’RE THE SAME PERSON.

>Australian animal singing the American Anthem with the US flag behind him
Really microwaves my echidnas

You wish

Sonic Triple Trouble Part II begins

You gotta understand, 4Kids made them do it.

Clogging up the general with the same damn images every thread.

Well they did start shitting up the threads around the same time. You might actually be onto something.

It is being remade so just wait for that.

I don't know if the Blue Grounder was done on mistake or not, but I kinda dig the color scheme here.

I actually prefer the gay shitposting over aar shitposting

So what is Sonic's response to Tails question, /sthg/?

They already admitted to shitposting, so it wouldn't be too surprising.

If we're right that won't matter because they're here to do both.

To give AAR more time to draw

That madman.

I don't even know anything about reborn. I've just been ignoring the shitposting about it.

Wrong answer, knucklehead!

I like neither

Man, even when I was 10 or so, I thought the writing in these very early comics was pretty bad.

And now, time for Sonic to fucking die!

Kek

He is in, Team Dark is present but has an extra member in it.

You were as wrong then as you are now.

Both are bad and both are done by the same person. It sucks.

I can't believe Sonic was fucking lynched.

>no dancing Omega in a suit too

>Shadow in a suit
>Shadow dancing
>Shadow dancing
>human Sonics
No no no no no no no no no

okay I'll add him to the scene later.

Thank god he's finally dead.

Same, the writing is terrible. It’s like an episode of AoStH with too many puns and fourth wall breaking.

Does Amy ever hug Lady Shadow assuming she is Sonic?

(You)

Well, I wouldn't say bad, but they were definitely very cheesy & are pretty "your mileage may vary."

Also great job on giving Sonic a blue arm twice in one comic.

The comics in the beginning were definitely AoSTH-esque. Which makes the tone shift that'll happen in the future pretty amazing.

strawpoll.com/df4hwawk

>may the battle begin

Her name is Crescent.

That doesn't answer the question.

Does...Shadow have a female clone?

What is the best incarnation of Eggman?

Reborn

And now, another, shorter story begins!

To give a serious reply, I really loved his Post-reboot Archie self & his portrayals in the Adventure games. I don't know why, but I absolutely adored Eggman in those things.

Tails Gets Trolled Eggman

Sort of? She was a failed prototype of the Ultimate Life Form that was left in stasis due to future testing and ethical concerns. GUN managed to overlook her during their storming of the ARK. Shadow wakes her up during the events of Adventure 2.

She is actually stronger than Shadow but her speed is very average and her mental capabilities are severely lacking.

That guy was a real peace of shit.

And man, Sonic is gonna look incredibly fat in these next few panels

I'm partial to Boom

Seriously? This is textbook Mary Sue, all you need to do is make her the main character and you're one step away from making My Immortal the Hedgehog.

Not when she has the mental capacity of a five year old.

>her mental capabilities are severely lacking

Now it just sounds retarded.

Yes, now you finally get it!

Just look at how fat Sonic is at the bottom panel. Oh yeah, don't forget where you can read all your free comics at!

She's literally retarded.

The concept of her character sounds retarded.

She's a retarded character.

Good morning /sthg/!
Time for bed!

What the fuck is happening with Sonic nose? there are two nostrils visible on his muzzle, but he also has his black nose.

Morning, user! Night!

Art, user. Art.

So it's AAR's self insert?

Nah AAR doesn't have one.