/brg/ - Battlerite general

Chink event is live
Double XP until 8:00 UTC February 16

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a PvP arena brawler from the same company that made Bloodline Champions.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-3-1-legends-of-quna/#more-2245

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

New skins are cute.
Alysia is playable now.
Thread is die.

cmon nigs, wanna talk about skins or any other shit

WWYD

fug

fuck you guys

Damn this game is dead as fuck. I keep matching with and against the same two assholes and I'm just silver. 4th game in a row now.

There's also now some weird bug in one of the arenas before the match starts where the fence hitbox is larger than it should and it's pissing me off.

>Damn this game is dead as fuck
welcome to the battlerite. Also you might want to check regions in options and pick them manually

Didn't think this general would be back. New Sirius skin sucks tbdesu

All new skins are pretty mediocre. At least poses are animated

how deep can we go

I bought the Lucie skin with some of my 100k+ naruto leaves. Debating if I want to buy the doggo too.

This game still alive?

lucie skin is meh, i like tanned version more
yeah it is, it wont die this year for sure

Pretty sure purple blonde is still my favorite, but it's good to have if I ever feel like switching it up.

Kewl, may play some games later then.

there are no weapons that match that skin

>mediocre
oh wait, i forgot about RK skin.

saving the thread from Page 10!
fuck me i'm done

I like it with the ice weapon.

looks crappy, new weapon looks probably the best with it, i dunno.
I hate their new event cosmetics- they release weapon that can be matched only with 1 event outfit. And basically if you have event weapon but not outfit, you can't use it.

>tfw no amerikeks to bump the thread

>unironically thinking matchmaking is the reason you can't climb out of gold.

>be in plat
>go into casual
>complete shitters
>go into ranked
>complete shitters
i can say for sure that MM and fucked up ranks are the main reasons i have no desire to play this game

People got mad at me for bumping the thread last time. We almost hit bump limit, and didn't have to make a thread for an entire week, but apparently no one wants my yets.

i expected it to be more alive, since event is going on. But i guess i was wrong.
not gonna bump it anymore, kinda pointless

The problem is the event itself doesn't change anything. Outside of some comments of "oh i like XXXXX skin and I don't like YYYYY skin" what more does it bring? We can't really have a big discussion until big changes occur, and that won't happen until either big swings in balance, big changes to matchmaking, or new a new character comes out. Even then how far we can go with that is limited. Have you checked other threads on this board? There's ass tons of waifu fagging and autistic arguing over inane shit. We have pretty much 0 of that and our thread dies because of it. A month ago we didn't really have problems sustaining threads, what the fuck happened?
Also that is a really cute polymer.

people literally just stopped playing. We had same inane arguing.
nothing is going on and devs are not saying anything.