/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Mom, give me milkies.

>no pubic hair
Shit/10

Bros...

No new h-scenes, but Scat and Bryn content is extended. Also some touchups.

Nipbros please translate some stuff for me please, please

Jalter!

IMAGINE

Can I use Saber Shiki to quickly kill ghost boss in d'Eon interlude?

>That nape
Damn the faggot knows what he's doing.

Fuck off, I don't do it for free.

Sure bro this reads : I wonder if you like these kind of clothes.

No, i forbid you.

Fuck you nega dragon slut
Can you translate more?

>he doesn't know

>he doesn't know

>Hopeman is Tony Stark
>Hawkeye is the Horseless Headsman
Nice.
Is it ever explained why Dantes' NP is,
A. The Chateau D'if, because it's where he was helplessly incarcerated as opposed to being tied to his power. Should have been Île Monte Cristo, surely?
B. That it manifests as Dragonball Z beamspam. Camilla tosses people into an Iron Maiden for her NP, I mean come the fuck on DW.

>Scat will never take you for a magical motorcycle ride through a nighttime metropolis while your inner voice recites the lyrics to "I Can Show You the World"

That was easy.

stop posting lewd helena pics because im starting to like her.
i need to save some SQs for Jalter.

This was sharpened up.

Why not Bustermeme it in 1 turn?

edgy old hag

The Saint

It's tied to the Chateau d'If because extreme emphasis is placed on the aspect of Dantes' personality that gave him the willpower and resolve to go mind of steel and escape the prison.
His NP is the time stop gg shit. For a period he can think so fast that he escapes the boundaries of time and space (just as he escaped from the Chateau d'If).

>Can you translate more?
Moжeшь пepeвecти eщe?
Here, done.

>Herc tier stats
>BB tier skills
>Archer
>best KnK movie
>9/10 animations
>unique NP music
>actually good Takeuchi art

What went so FUCKING right?

the snek

>9/10 animations
NP looks retarded.

Mind of Steel is already one of his skills, and isn't the time stop thing kind of a dumb interpretation of that? As I recall he hid in the bodybag of whatshisface and swam to safety after it was tossed into the sea.

pls don't hack my account

At least she's only a 4*.

That's not a 12 yr old's body, it shouldn't arouse me because I hate Yanderes

>reposting from fgog
>didn't remove 'best knk movie'

Archer Martha?!
is this legit?

>limited 4*
>cuckbait
I fucking HATE Nasu

>best KnK movie
no

not fair bro....

>actually complaining that they kept her true to her original character

the one on the left is the new version, right?

I'm just citing his profile.
>Enfer Château d'If.
>The mental power of steel fostered in the hellish Château d'If converted into a Noble Phantasm.

>isn't the time stop thing kind of a dumb interpretation of that?
It's Fate, what do you expect?
>Not to mention the body, the King of the Cavern escapes even from abstract prisons such as time and space.

>those unnecessary fixes
>especially [ ]'s extended BGM just because

I have one free slot from level up. Please post something to tell you apart from other requests. 891 676 973

>best KnK movie
I even enjoyed 6 should have been 10 min shorter but 3 is not the best

Dantes has 3 NPs actually. They are all explained.

One is Monte Cristo Mythologie, the one that represents the Treasure of Monte Cristo. He had the relics of the treasure embedded into his body and it makes him really strong and capable of weilding black flames that are able to burn souls among other stuff (like being imprevious to poisons and mental interferences). The Dantes Drama CD is about how Roa and other two Church members incarcerated Faria in order to get to the treasure, and how Edmond avenges Faria by killing them.

The second NP is Enfer Chateau D'If. It represents how he his time in the prison empowered his mind to and absurd state. So has a Servant he is able to escape all kinds of prisons, even spacetime, by forcing his strenghtened body (with Mythologie) to reach the same speed as his mind, achieving something akin to a Time Stop.

His third NP is Attendre, Espérer, that represents the ending of the novel. It is an unbelievable recovery Noble Phantast that not only can he bring himself or an ally back from the verge of death, they are resuscitated with a temporary rank up in all Parameters. It is the hope in the middle of a despairing situation and the chance of redemption given form.

>2nd art pantyhose
MUH

That's cute as fuck.
>feeding servants to a servant
That's less cute.

Yes

>BB tier skills
Only the first is insane. 2 and 3 not that much.

I like it.

The book make pretty clear he turned borderline superhuman due to the prison and Faria's teachings though. Like he is far ahead of anyone in the whole book in physical prowess and wit. Also there is a whole scene in the novel during his prison stance where he starts to retreat into his own mind to the point he starts to not notice the passage of time instead of going insane.

>buster
Thanks I'm fine

what do the skills do?

>she will never be for (You)

If she's in my Chaldea she's for me. Past doesn't matter.

I love the chapter where he straight up declares to Villefort that he considers himself a superior being.

And here I thought I'd try to roll for the MEoD CE just because I think she looks cute. Guess I'll skip that and save for her instead.
Everything went better than expected.

>he doesn't know how love works

But what if I look like Kokutou? I would never give a stranger a piggyback ride just because she has a bruise on her knee tho

>first
Self Buster up (3 turns)
Ignore defense (3 turns)
NP gain up (3 turns)
>second
Sure hit (3 turns)
Grants stars
>third
Reduce max HP by 2000 (3 turns) [demerit]
Received damage cut (3 turns)
Guts (1 time/3 turns)

numbers
>Buster up is 40%
>NP gain up is 40%
>15 stars
>Damage cut by 1000
>Guts hp is 1000

not Touko, she's shit

>don't even have to use Fate characters anymore to play the game

He has a lot of bombastic speeches in the book about how he is a superhuman or how he is the angel of vengeance thrown by God into the earth. That's why his chuuni ones in FGO are actually pretty accurate.

That's why the whole bond system exists. Seriously though they're me .jpeg's and I decide how to fap with them.

>tfw read monte cristo ages ago but didn't remember much about it
>the only thing stuck in my mind was that the guy stayed with his cute slave waifu at the end

Cute greek princess.

B o u d i c a

The Saint!

Is she a Hakunon or Gudako pseudoservant?

Is that Gudako (serioso)?

It is wrong if I say I want to breed with her and Matta Hari in a ffm?

Salt river said Dantes is the boyfriend Servant so I would not be surprised they made her red haired on purpose. Isn't he like one of the most popular FGO male Servants in polls and published doujins?

>D'Artagnan and Richelieu nover?

First is top tier
Third is good but nothing special.
Second is kinda eh

Overall she's still fantastic, especially with the 3 turn buff block on her NP

I think he has the most doujins of any FGO original male.

Considering both of them were too sexy that China had to censor them, no.

Morgan le Fay when?

>welfare Porthos

>The Dantes Drama CD is about how Roa and other two Church members incarcerated Faria in order to get to the treasure, and how Edmond avenges Faria by killing them.

That unexpected Roa appereance was gold.

>ahenerbe's uniform
TAKEUCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Busy stalking Mashu

Man I thought I was super far behind, but this event really ramps up near the end. Most of my Kill 200 X finish around the same time as other final room unlocks and kill servants missions, jumped from like ~70ish completed to 90 in a single day.

He is probably one of the few Servants who actually has all the skills and NPs totally explained.

More like Porkos

Is the CD translated?

>Monte Cristo Mythologie
>There is also another effect for when releasing the True Name, but it is not employed in this work.
What about this?

>It allows him to attack by using magical energy like a poisonous flame. His body is immune to all sorts of poisons and mental interference effects. It also allows him to conceal his parameters and class, displaying false information to others. It is a continuously active-type Noble Phantasm, but it also has an effect when releasing its True Name which is to release pent up grudges in an area and provoke enemies to attack each other.

Why the hell there isn't a node with an evil rider in this event?

No.

I see

Riders are good girls.

What happened in this Kara no Kyoukai event with the Servants in the building.

Anyone saving up 5 Grails and their gioden fous for Jeanne alter? Way I see it is you should have 7 Grails earmarked (2 for herc and 5 for Jeanne alter) and all the rest should be given to servants that you personally like. Its a good balance between not being too selfish to those on your friends list by grailing bad servants and satisfying your own self interest in grailing possibly weaker servants.

>it's another "JP gets all the cool shit" episode
Will it ever be fair?

I double see