├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Hybrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□Previous thread

Quna is mai waifu!

Which ship x player did you want to spend valentines with

What are the occupationa of /pso2g/?
>In education (HS/College/Vocational ect)
>Working (partime/full)
>NEET
>House male/wife
>Retired
>Dead
>Else (please specify).
I'm in college and this game is my escape from my responsibilities as student and being broke.

Is quna a boy?

I'm an IT scholar with a business and organizational research focus.

I also like video games like PSO2 and this post is totally on-topic.

tfw fulltime office
haven't even logged in pso2 since 2 updates ago
am I finally free

Cherish your hard earned freedom.

No chance for lvl 85 teasers/showcase pa wand whatever during next broadcast right?

PhD student in Electrical Engineering, I want to die.

Masters student in Finance. Newfag too, just started the other day.

College, working on aerospace engineering.

I fucking love Quna

Working (part-time)(right now)

>wake up
>login
>instantly get a whisper
>*she leaned up and pressed her lips against yours draping her arms over your shoulders, pulling her thin frame into yours*
>didn't know I had this kind of relationship with the person who sent this
>haven't been in the ERP scene in 6 years
>log off without responding

Neet (dead soon)

Housewife.

Aspiring housewife(male)

>ranger with HERO = NO SKILL as online status
>su sub
>unaffixed gear
This is the face of the hero haters.

I just hate fotm classes by default personally. Not like it really matters when it just benefits me to get carried by the fotmfags, but I do look forward to seeing all of the "I play hero because I like the class" retards bandwagon the next OP thing as soon as Hero gets shat on in May.

Hero is fun sometimes. People who play or force others to play class x because it's op are the most cancerous tools in existence. Same goes for so many other games.

It's very prevalent in any competitive or PvP-focused game. In MMOs the fact that you have to grind new items and maybe even level a new character sometimes deters people from fotm rerolling. Or so it used to, anyway, before gear equalized PvP became the norm across the board. In PSO it's so easy to change class that it's bound to happen a lot too.

>fo main

One day this general will be alive again

su sub is unironically good against single target/bossing, but utter shit on mobbing

How come?

for RA at least, su sub with point assist is stronger than HU sub by 14% iirc, but fucking niche. i only use this combination when im soloing dragon or im in some organized mpa where everyone is focusing the head

He was doing lq though.

Then he's stupid, like the majority of the userbase.

What's wrong with being stupid?

Nothing. There are 2 kinds of stupid IMO. Stupid cute and cringy cute. I'm glad you are the former.

Thanks user.

I love you all fucking bastards

Perfect for a genius like me.

can i make video game with this book?

(shitty) videogames but sure

But weren't most classic PC games written in C++?

Yeah, but it doesn't mean you will make a good game on your first try. You have to keep trying and studying. user you can do it!

Is playin Br/Ra worth the trouble?

Definitely not

Everywhere? No.
Bossing? Maybe.

Bow braver is not in a great position right now. It's still okay for bossing, but not the best, and easily among the worst choices for mobbing quests.

I most definitely want tryhard units.

I just dont know how to game the market when it comes to fashion. Everyone's tastes in clothing and LAs is foreign to me.

Even after all these years.

Sounds like a bit too much trouble and investment for something used for bossing only which it apparantly isn't even the best in.
Thanks for answering.

>Part time working
Just trying to help dad finish off his debt, I'm seriously quitting this autoCAD shit after.

Are you guys excited for Code Vein?

Collab hairstyles and lobby actions are basically risk free meseta investments, since they have a forced scarcity (only a certain amount hits the market and when they get used they're permanently removed from the market). Its just a matter of how long you have to wait to get a return.

those dont come all the time so are there other things?

Collabs are pretty often actually, but even then any newly released hairstyle or lobby action that seems popular works just as well.

Do you wait for the price to stablize after a day? Because it seems like within the first few hours, the prices are all over the place making it harder to invest.

The price before the scratch ends will always be lower than the price months after it ends, so you don't have to worry about it that much.

>Receive milk

So if you want to invest meseta into scratch, it's best to do so right before it ends so that scarcity drives up the price later?

>Bring a class I'm still leveling to the expert LQ
>13 star weapons and 12 star units fully grinded but my affixes are total garbage and the 12 star units are the 2017 badge shop ones so I'm made of paper
>Look at everyone in my mpa
>Every single person I check has great gear with good affixes
>Think I'm about to embarrass myself and drag everyone down
>I then spend the next few mpas using several moons on people while not dying once myself
Is this normal?

What class are you?

Good gear != Skill

I've outplayed people while using a worse class and worse gear than them.

Just game here to say this If you are very good at your class, affixes/gear matter very little. I only invest on affixes just for the sake of beating personal scores in both TA and Solo content.

>game
Came*
Fuck

I'm about to buy 2 8000 yen sets of shampoo/conditioner for a fucking LA and some hair

Ra/Hu. I know automate is the only reason I'm not dying but the last three classes I saw die was a hero, hunter, and summoner, so I dunno.

Shampoo is nice

Hunter main doesn't use automate

Makes sense but when I leveled hunter charge parrying made me feel kind of invincible.

>Arm unit drops
>Elder or Evleda
Can I get a hangbode so I can stop running this lq already

Is there any updated guide for trying to build a DB bouncer? All of the ones I find still have Ele. stance as an active, do they still apply to current bouncer?

no

Most of the stuff in the Selphea guide is still accurate aside from gear, as far as I know.

Are there any sukeban voice tickets?

There's too many.

Shi. Nai.

Episode 4 or 1-3 first?

1-3 if you want to rush through the matter boards

Get out you diaper wearing slunt

will they revive mother?

..▲
▲▲

i fucking hope not, what a boring fight

cute mag

Get new hair

But I'm already using a cool one

Wild isn't cool switch it up already

ded

I really apologize for taking so long to get to these, but I've finished drawing some more of the requests from a few threads ago. Unfortunately I can't link back to the original posts at this point, but hopefully the anons who asked for the drawings will recognize their characters anyway if they see these.

This is even better than I expected. Thanks a lot.

That's it for now, but I have three requests left to finish and those I should have those posted tomorrow.

I'm speechless. This is amazing, thank you so very much.

Anyone want to do XH LQ with me? All the ones that I would ask are busy or offline. I'm on b11.

What's the best sub for Te to max zanverse damage now?

Zanverse is a flat 20 now. Nothing changes it anymore.

Depends on hardware requirements

Wait, you're telling me I've been running break stance TeBo on dragon for no reason?

you should post more, you're cute

you've been running it because you're a faggot.

I actually love you.

>first time doing over 70k dps on luther
fuck yeah

shit eq.

The jump from SH to XH is fucking retarded. Why do bosses now have 10 billion health?