/svg/ Shadowverse General

Chest event is currently on. Grants Luna sleeves and emblem. Lasts until the 19th Japan time.

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last:

The state of metagame.

>Try to get card draw in forest
>Venus amulet takes up valuable board space for fairies and does not work well with other amulets because of limited board space
>Spring green does nothing meaningful for 3 turns and takes up board space
>Fita requires other cards to buff it and is rarely on the board long enough to get you cards

Somebody give me a snek deck. I just pulled my 3ds Medusa

A kindly reminder that this is the best meta we ever have since both formats have up to 11 decks with 51% winrate. If you keep on losing, that means your deck belongs in the 49% so it's in your best interest to use either of the 11. Thank you.

>gold chest is the last chest out of the 5
I swear this is the last day I'm bothering getting all this shit

How well's this one working out for you?

How does portal win against Dragon?
It's literally impossible.

Wut? It literally get free wins against Dragon.

As well as you'd expect. Haven't really played this deck since SFL so I don't know how well it would perform now.

They put shitty cards in the deck that are useless in most other matchups like Nilpotent Entity.

>DEM
>Get free infinite pressure

>play saha Isra
>play baha
on average it takes 3 or so artifacts to clear the common lego, I find it hard to keep up with the threats since he can just lol chuuni or salami or baha or saha Isra

>they drop israfil
>no banish
>instant lose
>bahamut
>flood board
>saha israfil/sala
>instant lose
Nice infinite pressure

What's DEM?

Deus Ex Machina.

Deus.

Deus Sex Machina

dude sex monkeyman

When does RoB rotate?

I just tend to drop a couple medusas for the fuck of it whenever I play blood. Which isn't often, admittedly, I only started building blood decks a little while ago.

Not soon enough to save the game.

I just want to know how long I have to climb with bullshit.

Does anyone even use magna legacy? I am lucky to see it in 1 out of 10-15 games against portal.
no, i am not fighting d ranks

Only a discord retard would use Medusa in a snek deck. There you have your hint.

Thing with Medusa is that she's a solid 4 drop, especially if you evolve her. However, if your intention is to summon Medusiana, that will almost never happen.

Why? Is it because she's cute?

Don't reply to the shitposter.

It's because she takes valuable space in your deck.

god i wanna bully mars womb so badly

Because there're so many other for 4pp blood drops right?

*choices

big knuck--

You don't need six 4pp do nothing.

Tell me, /svg/. Why do people play "anti-aggro decks"? Shit stuffed with heals and wards for days? It's everyone with 0-1k MP that ever does that. Do they have issues understanding win conditions, viability and consistency, and that their decks suck against everything else and that they'll never ever climb with them? Is it brain problems?

"people"*
honestly though it's because they secretly love dshift

Because aggro is obnoxious, braindead, cheating, unfun, boring, autopilot, attract the worst kind of bad players and bandwagoners etc. It's bad for the game because with aggro there's no game, just a free wins simulation exploit.

>It's because she takes valuable space in your dick.
Fixed.

>putting things in your dick

wew

Imagine being this assblasted.

Because ramp is obnoxious, braindead, cheating, unfun, boring, autopilot, attracts the worst kind of bad players and bandwagoners, etc. It's bad for the game because with ramp there's no game, just a free wins simulation exploit.

But there's a lot of it already in the current meta. And I'm pretty sure that it's a lot more viable than their so called decks.

Tell me, which deck isn't auto pilot? Daria does it. Dragon does it. Shadow does it, actually pretty much every deck and class is like that and doesn't require any kind of thinking because most of them have a "I win" card. What's your point?

who dis

>Tell me, which deck isn't auto pilot?
How would you know? You only play Aggro.

A cup

soy

You haven't answered the question. Which deck doesn't auto pilot itself with always the same cards played on the same turn?

Ramp is 200 IQ deck that require skill. You just don't understand.

I play Unlimited. There are maybe 5 Dragon players here. You are mocking the wrong person. Also, are you really that poor not to be able to afford every single viable deck there is? Come on, the game has been out for a long time now. I can't believe that there are still people that don't play every class.

>canyon dragon
>windmill dragon
>daria rune
>dirt rune
11 tier 1 deck meta amirite?

Guys I can't bring myself to vial my playset of Lilith.

How would you know which decks aren't auto pilot? After all, you couldn't possibly tell since you only play aggro and even defends it. On the other hand, let's take bad card designs, like Dread, Dshift and Elephant, 2 cards that nobody defends.

How is dirt t1 again?

The amount of cards in my hand making me anxious everytime I play aggro decks. I have to play deck with consistent draw or I can't function well.

>daria floods board
>oz rat-themis
>ore no nama rebi
Thank you. Alternatively, just smorc them down before they come online.

just caramom bro

Not him, but I just don't like certain classes. I'd rather spend those vials on screwing around with offmeta/meme builds for classes I like. And no you can't afford 3 of every single card unless you whale.

why the fuck would you vial lilth
vial some old useless shit

That site really annoys me, using outdated cards to represent current decks.

>And no you can't afford 3 of every single card unless you whale.
You can get 3 of every single bronze and silver effortlessly though as a free player. With some effort you can also get every single 3-of gold.

Please, understand.

>vial animated lilith
>vial animated ding dong
>craft wallet haven
>it's shit
it's okay because i love havencraft. pretty sad with the animated ding dong. she's a real qt

Are you okay? You seem to be very mad about certain things. Maybe you should take a break.

>Not having played the game since steam release.
>Not bought crystals even once

Are you poor?

Because I don't want to climb.
I want to make your life miserable.

I thought canyon and windmill are both used in the same deck. At least i saw some tournament lists with both. Dirt rune is hardly tier 1, it can prey on some daria decks but that's it. You shouldn't just blindly trust literally who's, it's not even shadowlog tier of "trustworthy" data.

Ward is cheating.

Storm is cheating.

Urias need a concede, pls help.

>people are still playing this shit game

lmao

dont bother replying since i wont be in the thread

cya losers

>Name: 3 CG packs
Not to get pedantic. But it officially says "Shadowverse Korea 1st Anniversary Bonus".

I personally run both as well, any deck just sucks if you go all-in on one strat and then you failed on it, kinda like why dedicated atomy shadows have poor winrates in unlimited. What most players never realised is that they should just spice in atomy in a well-developed deck, such as midshadow, that's how I got my easy GMs; I still win, highroll or no highroll.

So why did we barely see Daria in all of the previous expansion?
Now she is all over the place.

>Are you okay? You seem to be very mad about certain things.
Are you sure it's not you instead? Because nothing imply that in any of my posts.

>3 back to back games
>every time the dragonniggers just ramped and healed all my damage while i couldn't do shit
>uninstalled
fun game

Don't be so defensive. I play every craft, but most importantly, whatever is strongest at the moment. This seems to upset you for whatever reason. You also haven't told me which deck doesn't auto pilot itself. Clearly brain problems, but I'm used to that. It's Veeky Forums, after all.

That's because Daria is a non-issue in unlimited, even till now and in post-post nerf SFL, where decks are a different level of beast with faster decks and harder board clears and heals. Thane was legitimately an 8pp do nothing before rotation was implemented too.

Are you okay? Did I hit a never?

Anyone alive?

Who else thought the name "Eris" is too cute for her? Her name should be something like Gloria

>8pp
was a 7pp do nothing.

3rd world English in all its glory. Most impressive. Keep coming at me.

I understanded you english, afrikaan men.

it is not enough that I win. others should know that they lost and feel that despair as I play my third Aerin

>Levi doing anything to 4 health followers
the big difference between dirt and Daria is that Daria can play more than 1 card at turns 5 and 6, everything else puts dirt too far behind against Daria

babbies don't get to chose their names

My luck just had to spoil good mirror, what a waste. I wanted to see his deck.

You don't have to clear everything to win, you just clear at the maximum efficiency. Even professor can be efficient, as daria doesn't get to fill board with 3 oglers and a chimera every single game.

Are you talking about typos? Yeah, I noticed them.

97150 need a concede.

Chimera fanfare should be able to target leaders

Amulets should be able to attack

Also give it storm, autoevolve and the ability to ignore ward

also return it to your hand at the end of your turn and spellboost it by 5

Do you even know what my argument is?

Your picture almost worked, except he's talking about a typo from a non-argument. I think you have problems reading and understanding, user.