I have become left-bank-of-the-Rhinesexual

So I'm a very socially conservative person and one day I was discussing homosexuality with my friend, when I said that Homosexuality is a learned trait, that it's not natural, so he told me that it was impossible to completely change your sexuality and that you are what you're born as and that if it were that easy they'd just switch back to heterosexuality. So I decided to prove to myself and him that you could "adopt" new sexualities by training.

I had my hand on my groin one day, just out of habit, when I was looking up Napoleon and a map of Europe in 1807. I opened it up in paint and edited it so France extended to the Rhine in the Netherlands. All the time I was doing this I was slowly stroking my penis, then faster, and I came to the Rhine borders. This was my first time.

After that I decided I was committed enough to this experiment to continue, so I edited bunch of pictures of France to have the Rhine border and solely masturbated to them. The issue was that I couldn't do it again, so I waited a day. Then I tried again. And whenever I couldn't cum to the Rhine borders I'd just try again the next day, only allowing myself to masturbate to this and this alone.

I didn't want to be "bisexual" so whenever I got a boner from a girl I'd flick myself in the balls. At this point I was cumming pretty quickly to the Rhine but the same few images were getting a bit stale so I devoted quite a bit of my free time to making sexier ones.

I decided this was stupid and that I couldn't tell my friend about this, so I delete d the images and went back to normal stuff. Only when I tried I couldn't get erect, I physically couldn't get it up to girls anymore.

A week later I was desperate for release but still couldn't get hard, if I tried to masturbate to women when I just got hard by accident (or by thinking of the rhine) I'd just go soft in my hand. So I bought a pretty expensive file retrieval program and got my France images back, and I can now only ejaculate to these.

what the fuck

Nice try OP.

I worked hard on this meme, I deserve some (You)s.

those fucking digits deserve a lot more (you)'s

chaik'd

check'd

i have officially acknowledged those digits

i feel a need to check your unique post identifier

I have heard there are unchecked dubs in this vicinity

chaik'd (2)

Fuck this board, I'm going back to /gsg/.

you have to go to the shadow realm

you jerk off the the rhine
i jerk off the some repeating numbers

real indeed

nice dubs

no comment

Hello, I've heard there were dubs on the premise?

hmmmmmmmmm

beep boop bop

These doubles got my goof juice going

Congrats on the dubs, (you).

FOXE has officially recognized these numbers

What kind of man doesn't want dubs?

what the fuck