/assg/ General

We're back edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

D-Striked in the back:

Other urls found in this thread:

deadbydaylight.com/posts/2018/howling-grounds-lunar-year-2018/
reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7xpskr/dead_by_daylights_concept_is_inherently_flawed_it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back to /assg/, just as nature intended it. Thank god.

Based OP

I was gone all last week, did I miss anything good on the shrine?

Did I miss Franklin's?

Agitation, but nothing really major.

deadbydaylight.com/posts/2018/howling-grounds-lunar-year-2018/ get hype

Cool, last time I missed the shrine I missed Adrenaline so I'm happy that didn't happen again.

These are all trash.

>No double BP
>Cosmetic shit for 2 survivors
>Bad costume for huntress and no other killer
>"ooOOOoOoo secret item to be revealed!!!!"
Yawn.

>feng ming
>the huntres
Is spell checking that hard for frogs?

>The absolute state of DbD
Feng and David's are just recolors and Huntress could've been something better. All in all garbage.

>Why aren't the dev's catering specifically to MEEEE?!?!! REEEEEEEE

Holy shit, you're all fags.

Fine, I guess I'll more here.
Additionally,
>1 costume for Survivor and Killer, respectively
>Show 1 for 2 different Survivors
This leads me to believe they may be giving everyone (that isn't licensed) something, but I am not gonna get my hopes up.
>No coin prices for stuff listed
>Inb4 they cost a shitload of coins despite the fact Survivors can get an absolute max of 5 split between the 4 of them (4 between 3 of them if 1 player leaves, etc.) and Killers can only get a max of 4 in a game, averaging 2
>They're a totally separate currency from each other
>And require someone to burn a "Red Envelope"
>We don't know the rarity of this Envelope
>It's probably at least purple just to fuck with you

post yfw no double BP

Make a better update instead of shitposting here, Cote. At least hit the double BP button.

are they seriously trying to push this retarded "bloodweb" economy shit?
seriously, just give us the fucking BP you lazy hacks.

This.
What's the point in having an "amazing, super special" event if you're gonna lock literally all the content behind a new Offering, which requires Blood to acquire like all Offerings, then not even give double BP so people can try it out en masse?

>burn new offering to access new game mode
>level 50 characters
>no double BP so getting a level costs 50000k bp
nice one frogs

>Feverish making a thread as fast as possible because you can't accept that your game is dead so you can make 1 post a thread about a dead game
Absolute state of f13fags

So curious question, I really like Feng but don't own Spark of Madness, am I going to miss out on this cosmetic for her forever?

Am I too late? Is the stream over?

Maybe.
Starts in like 4 hours.

It not happening for another 3 hours you retarded tit

>burn new offering to access new game mode
What?

Okay but I still hope they release the costume of the concept arts for feng and david.

It's not a new game mode, he's just shitposting.
Burning the new Offering transforms all Hooks and Gens for all players into Lunar ones. A Survivor sacrificed on one gives a Burnt coin to the Killer and if a Survivor finishes a Lunar Gen, they get a regular Coin.

you need a new offering if you want to get coins to unlock the cosmetics.

Can someone start the bitching on the steam forums and reddit so these cucks give us double BP?

It's already starting on Ribbit without our interference.

sauce?
I bet the MS paint memes that constantly flood reddit won't let the devs read the complains.

>responding to actual data with biased memes
state of f13fags

Speaking of plebbit, a Steam friend of mine put this up: reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7xpskr/dead_by_daylights_concept_is_inherently_flawed_it/

Player numbers aside, I'm at least glad it's not an absolute nightmare to play as Killer in F13.

>Play as killer
>Flashlight tea baggers on pallets
>SWF cancer with 4 decisive strike and 4 borrowed time
>Face camping does nothing
>EZ game noob killer
When is this game going to be terrifying for survivors?

What's on the shrine this week? I haven't been able to check

Never, cause it's a competitive game of tag, not a scary game of hide and seek.
Pic related.

>Competitiveness nulls scariness
Huh?

If you’re fighting to win, you realize its a damn game not worth being spooked over. Jump scares are all you can possibly get & the 2 killers who can pull that off are trash in a competitive sense.

Not inherently, no. But outside a few rare scenarios, scariness is foregone for competition factor. The Killer should be a walking nightmare that ruins your life, yet you can just drop a piece of wood in front of them and they can do literally nothing.

Is this already active?

Thanks!
I think I'll be grabbing fire up later.

Don't think so, no.

Nope. It'll be going live right after the stream later today and running for a few weeks.

FÍLÌP

Game was terrifying when I was brand new and didn't know shit. Becoming aware of how you can bully killer and makes it a lot less scary, yes.

Though Myers still spooks me. Yesterday played a great game against a calculated one who saved EW3 to the very end when the gates were powered, had a tombstone, and that exit-blocking perk which I've never seen anyone use. It was pretty tense and fun as fuck.

Guys I had a game where I could see the gens and killer belongings (trapper's traps) periodically. Was that a map add-on someone had? They must have gotten it from a chest if so because nobody brought a map in. Never seen that before that I can remember.

Yes, that's an add-on from the Map.

Know what they should do?
>Split Offerings into Blood Points and Alterations categories
>You can now burn 1 of each for each round
>Want a Party Streamer and 1 less hook? Go ahead
>Want extra thicc mist and an Envelope, go nuts

That's an add-on, but you don't get add-ons on chest items unless someone ran Ace in the Hole.

Holy shit, a use for blood warden? That's going into user's Big Book of Ways to Make Survivors Hate You.

So when's the new stuff gonna be live?

see

>Be Tiffany
>Usually run objectives around the map
>Find both the gas and boat part
>Put them in myself
>Tommy and Vanessa lure Jason towards me
>Stun him and start the boat
>Leave them both because Jason was getting unstunned and fuck if i'm gonna lose the boat I worked so hard for with the awful skill checks on Tiff
>Post game i'm the only one who lived and Tommy and Vanessa hate me even though they ran Jason to me

Tiffany is great.

Any idea of when the game might be on sale? I’m tempted to try it soon since i got the ranks I wanted to hit with survivor & killer last season, & a change of pace might be nice.

No idea when it will honestly. It's pretty relaxing and scary at points desu. It has no competitive aspect to it if that's what you're after.

I don't know, I told the Myers post-game that I had a great time and so did the other survivor who I escaped with. He got 2 kills. It was on Haddonfield so me and the other surv were able to juke him without much struggle, he didn't commit much to chases and held back until the gates were powered. Pretty scary to hear Myers' EW3 music coming at you while you have no option to run out.

I should mention he had an ebony mori as well. Fun game.

pick one

Bottom right, no contest.

No.
Make your own clown killer Cote.

I mean, I'm probably going to write an actual guide consisting of builds and playstyles for the purposes of mining salt, and Blood Warden/Tombstone sounds like a potentially good addition to that.

Not overly familiar beyond visual knowledge with the left 2 but Sweet Tooth wouldnt fit since he’s mostly a murderer by vehicle.

Neither. All killers aside from Nurse, Huntress, Billy are already clowns.

F13 is actually fun though.

If you join a game and it is filled with gooks 9/10 they will try to "kirr jasone"

If you are Jason just trap the fuck out of mum's house and try your best to smash all the power generators. Works every time.

First "entity displeased" since rank reset and of course it's on Thompson House. Goddamn that map is terrible for killers. It's nearly impossible to keep pressure on that map unless the survivors royally fuck up

They seriously can't fuck up twice right? The fact that at the start of previous event they didn't enable double BP and only some time after massive complaints they turned it on.

They possibly cant repeat this mistake, can they? Maybe I'm overestimating frogs. It'll probably happen.

It was worse with double pallets. It's still horrible but yeah.

No its not.

Captain Spaulding please, I want some tooty fucking frooty

>Game has a shit playerbase for one of the biggest slasher titles ever.
>Its fun
Your low player base says otherwise.

Twisty, definitely

>I'm entitled to double bp
Survivor mains at it again!

>implying killers don't get double BP too

if you're gonna troll at least make an attempt

>Winner makes his own luck
>Coat for Ogreman
Ace cucked yet again

I have never touched F13 in my life, and I prefer assg. Get fucked survivor main.

>Being this obsessed.

>all this hype from devs about this "very, very special event"
>literally just a couple ugly ass cosmetics
>probably no blood point increase either

>More ways to escape
>Combat that's decent if you put time into it
>Bigger maps
>Better Waifus
>More Counselors to choose from
>No competitive system
>Small but dedicated playerbase
Stay mad DbD fag

I'm not even surprised.

I'm hoping for a mimic killer, i know SWF would ruin it but not every game is a 4 man SWF so it could still work most times. Besides, we already have bad killers like the Wraith, one more bad but situationaly good killer shouldn't be a problem.

People originally thought that Ghostface was going to make a special appearance as "The Actor." Sidney Prescott would have probably been the survivor.

>Less than 1k daily players
A swiss army knife may have a lot of tools, but it doesn't matter if all those tools have no purpose.

If your game was good, you could have your own general.
The fact you're here at all is an admission that your game is shit.
You can't post as many retarded images as you like, it would save you from the truth.

My heart goes out to Spaulding but Needles would visually fit dbd more.

concurrent*

We did make a rough draft for the next F13 movie that one time, that was fun.

>m-muh players!
Seething

>Waited for today sale expecting that F13 will be cheaper
>There's no discount on it at all
Guess I won't be buying this game after all.

Also, how are the queue time on it for Yuropoors?

Easy, Europoors a lot of times get matched either in their own servers or US servers. Either way, since the server changes happned, there've been far less chinks, brazillians, and ruskies in american lobbies.

I have to ask this and I know people won't like the question, but I want to ask anyway:
Why does every event have to have double BP?
This is already better than the Winter Event and this hasn't even started. The fact there is an individual goal and a community goal is awesome! From the looks of it, the cosmetics are cool.
I just feel that double BP, while great, bring out the worst players in the game on both sides. It brings out the new players who just throw off the rest of us. It brings out the Tryhards who are all about the bloodpoints and don't help teammates by making stupid unhooks and sandbagging teammates for points. I know these people are always in the game, but it multiplies by 1000 when it is double bp events. I enjoy the game, I hate it being ruined by those events even if it is for that sweet sweet bp!
Leave double bp for blood hunts and have some community-driven events without double bp. I think it is win win.

Yes, you are.
Go make your own general or go play your "great game"

>Why does every event have to have double BP?
Survivor entitlement

I already am, have fun with your reskins and Xiaolin Showdown tokens

what

If an Event involves something on the Bloodweb, it should start with double BP for several days so people stuck with level 50 trees don't get fucked out of it for the first 20 games.
Lo, this one contains something on the Bloodweb.

>This will never be fixed
>Xiaolin Showdown tokens
That sounds fucking awesome and you know it, but to be fair, all the "rewards" you get for leveling up in f13 are the same fucking clothes reskinned.