steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

Ride Fast into the Night:
mwomercs.com/black-lanner

Poison the hearts of your enemies:
mwomercs.com/blood-asp

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

sarna.net/wiki/Design_Quirks
youtube.com/watch?v=zOsw8F0v-qE
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=642&l=03f01ba776d17dfce20052db227b46681e243270
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=642&l=82141b6155c93696f60dd7443640e1c9de7491a6
community.battletechgame.com/forums/threads/3926?page=1
sarna.net/news/harmony-gold-is-at-it-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it American Primetime?

It's like 6:30 to 10:30 am in burgerland.

True, but that's pretty much the only good variant

>a general solely designed for mecha games
YES

Guys should I buy a deathstrike

privet

privet pidor

No quirks in the HBS Battletech Game, that's disappointing

I for one enjoy robo shooting webms posted in the general no matter who makes them

Webm posters are like the guy who just unloads a truck of butt pictures into a SPORTS thread
It's cool and all, but why are they always such low-quality butts?

Quirks are dumb and not in CBT

i like buts off all quality. I mean what would you like more, a 4/10 ass or 30+ posts about nerds complaining that that the guy who took the picture of said ass has arm lock on?

Quirks are in the newest TT rules

trigger the kakos

eat the tacos

Yes

Doesnt this general have a Discord?
Why the fuck are you people using retarded shit like mumble in 2018?
Wtf??

>willingly using a botnet

good goy

>tinfoil hat

LAMAO

STEAM PACKS ARE ON SALE AGAIN

NEW STEAM PACKS WHEN

U wut m8?

sarna.net/wiki/Design_Quirks

>U wut m8
Use your words you cretin.

is this a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=zOsw8F0v-qE

yea it's a meme

looks legit though'

>b-but the webms are cool
you know what's even cooler
blowing up old men yourself and not being an old man who uses armlock on a mech that doesn't solely have torso mounted weapons

it's not, though.

You can do either 3x MRM20 + 5 medium lasers, or 4xSRM6+1xSRM4 + 5x medium lasers on the Hangover for a very nice short or long range splat fist attack.

But rocket launchers are a bad meme from an incompetent shitskin cockroach semen gargling krautcuck.

>MRM hangover: mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=642&l=03f01ba776d17dfce20052db227b46681e243270

>SRM hangover: mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=642&l=82141b6155c93696f60dd7443640e1c9de7491a6

Do not take build advice from that german negro worshipper.

german negro worshipper

Who?

baraDULL

You need to stop giving yourself over to the BBC, re/gerg/itator. RLs are trolly as hell, because you're sacrificing long term punch for FUCK I WANT BIG DAMAGE NUMBERS RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T CARE WHERE I HIT TO GET THEM.

That being said, they're good at trolling anything pretty much 70+ tons, where you can at least put the rockets into torso or legs. If torso twisting fundamentals are not for you and you die like a bitch shortly after seeing the enemy, RL's are for you assuming you can at least aim for the center of an assault and pull the trigger a few times in a row to avoid spookyheating yourself to death before being just plain shot to death. After all, if you're going to die in 60 seconds, you can at least give them one big moneyshot before expiring and maybe even help your team by BTFOing some random fattie. Just remember, 50m minimum range, so fire at 60+ lest you look like you're tossing hot dogs at the local thots.

If you can actually survive encountering opponents, the only reason for RLs is you have more tonnage than you need for some weird reason and can stuff a few extra points of damage in the nooks and crannies of your robot.

Otherwise, you're better off with MRM/SRMs.

Now tell us a story about lurmebrawlur herdin katz, P*rdo senpai.

>Putting rocket launchers on a mech that only has 3 ERLLs and 2 ERMLs as its primary weapon systems.

Again, do not take advice from that gigantic faggot from Cuckmany.

2RAC5+4AC2 Mauler with dick and tits is fun on Polar/Frozen, no ragrets

Lots of people play with armlock and there's not really much lost by it.

Shaix plays with it by default and toggles the arms if he needs them for instance. There are a decent few Div A players that do too.

kys all of you
you are all shitters

I'll be back soon to post more. But I'm running out I need to make more.

The Atlas K I had on this clips and the Hunchback I had on this clips only had 2 lasers that were not torso mounted. I'm also genuinely curious, what bothers you if I have arm lock? In securing the kills and play decently well, that's what matters.

Also, I checked the stats on the players I killed and over half of them were on the top 30% with positive kill to win ratios, so they aren't old men. Except that Orion clip, he was a shitter I'll admit. I just wanted to post clips, dunno why it bothers you so much. One tier 5 kill doesn't discredit the rest of it , or even makes the clips less entertaining.

I agree. Proton also toggles it on and off and he's on the top 0.01 percent of players. I don't see how unlocking those 2 medium lasers would give me such a huge advantage despite the other 2 of the lasers being in my chest anyway but whatever.

Please continue to bump this thread with this kind of posts, thank you.

Mechwarriors, will you protect me from the enemy?

We're gonna have to since that shit Atlas variant doesn't even have armor quirks.

because some ppl are grumpy

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

2 seconds apart kek

I love your stuff.

Kapow! I love this build.

Well that ruined the mood.

After the Kong Civil War there was a split. Discord Kong renounced MWO and closed their society to outsiders. Also Discord is a botnet.

You're not a cute innocent anime archon princess that can be violated by elementals so no

It's a long story, but mumble is a better program anyway.

In the last thread some one said something about some reseen mechs getting pulled out of the Battletech game. Is this true? I can't find any evidence of that.

That build seems utterly underwhelming outside of the Heavy Gauss, fancy kill confirms aside.

It's in the recent Q&A. Marauder, Warhammer and Raven are pulled from initial release but this having anyting to do with HG lawsuit is local conjecture.

Raven is Reseen?

What?

Yeah, Atlas K has awful hardpoints but it has 20% gauss cooldown so I can't resist. But yes, the build revolves around the Hgauss.

Why would the Raven be pulled?

According to the devs it was supposed to feature some kind of sensor warfare gameplay but HBS being HBS and this feature is cut from the initial release along with the mech.

Wow that's fucking gay

SEX Lanner

>that 6 energy left arm

They offer Black Knight an Catapult K-2 as minimally viable condolences :^)

Hey gonna be honest, lanner looks pretty good. They also fixed the laser arm! NICE.

Fucking sexy

Would've been cool to have the raven as a megascout, oh well.

Here's a new clip

You're mixing your people up, dude. Speaking of that, Baradul did an Archer "LRM build".

He spent most of his time lasering shit instead.

I just said it was minimally viable retardation if you can manage to actually, you know, not get instagibbed every game. If you're walking target practice, sure. Use RLs. At least that way you'll put some damage in before dying in a hail of MG fire or laservomit.

Otherwise, again- use MRM/SRMs. They're far better.

Black Lanner looks as fat as the Catapult wtf pigger?

It looks very short though

>Marauder, Warhammer
Fucking why? Those are the best IS heavies.

microtransactions.
Most BTech players will easily and quickly dig out their wallets and chunk 5 or 10 at HBS to get those mechs in the game, after it's released. HBS needs a way to keep incoming coming in afterall. Be ready for mechpacks.

Isn't it because of the lawsuit?

Yet others that are part of it are still in. So no, it's not the lawsuit. Marauder and Warhammer are two fun favorites. HBS is milking the cash cow like Luke in Last Jedi. And they're gonna smile like he did when everyone's forking over their cash.

What unseen mechs are still in the game?

Check this list

community.battletechgame.com/forums/threads/3926?page=1

Also relevant. Minimally Viable Schemes.

The only unseen I can see in this list (correct me if I'm wrong) is the Shadowhawk and Locust, which both look the least like any of the original designs. However the MWO warhammer still looks extremely similar to the original one, and the marauder sort of? I remember I saw a some comparison pictures that were supposedly going to be in court here sarna.net/news/harmony-gold-is-at-it-again/

Marauder looks original enough, but thank god they didn't add the Rifleman.

Add machine gun quirks to the Blap Lanner hero and I'll put down money easy

>correct me if I'm wrong
Open sarna in the new tab, search for "Unseen", compare the lists.

According to your link they're challenging the Atlas and Shad as well which are both still in the game.

Yes but those two look absolutely nothing like the artwork shown, they aren't even comparable. The archer, pheonix hawk, rifleman and warhammer though look much more similar. That "armored valkyrie" and Atlas have nothing in common.

And?

So, what I always thought was that they're afraid that the ones that look too similar to the original robotech designs (Maruader and Warhammer) are going to lose in court but the Atlas can stay because the artwork it's being compared to looks nothing like the original, just like the locust now is completely redesigned from it's orginal stolen artwork.

That's for the court to decide. As per your link the trial is on september 2018.

You would think if they were afraid they would remove any dubious content before the ruling even if it looks different to an ordinary person.

would love to see comparison between this and shallow cat, since they run mostly the same builds

They will run very different builds; the Lanner will be boating small energy mostly which the Shadow Cat doesn't have the hardpoints to do.

I'm mostly interested in 6B + 2M + 2E that Hero and Cat have, although you're right since Lanner 6E + 4B + 2M will probably be more common.

10/11E Lanner is gonna be the most common.

>buying a Lanner just to be another fucking ERSL or HLL/ERML vomit build
BORING.

>it's boring to have a 150kph 11ERSL or 10HSL 55 tonner
>implying MG boats aren't more common than short range laser boats these days

You do you my man, I'll be having fun.

and you do you.
I'd rather be a 55 ton Piranha memelord than try to relive the same stale meta Nova/Shitcrow/Viper/Cheater/Gargoyle/et al build from years ago that's been done over and over ceaselessly

@

Thanks senpai.

>thread is kept alive by pity bumps
PFAAAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

Thanks for bumping the thread too, familia.

Mechwarrior, we make it rain.

Why are they standing completely in the fucking open?

underrated post

I think they thought they had the advantage, I peeked out and took them on since they were going to take the high ground and I didn't have enough pitch. This is also a very old clip, back before I updated my mech with new tech and when I was tier 2.

This is one of my favorites.

Forgot to link this

god bless heavy gauss

It's pretty awesome.

>thinking about picking up Medusa
>but would have to use Viper C with Medusa arms for the truly optimal build, sacrificing that sweet C-Bill bonus
I hate this.

10E or 6E+4B is plenty good though.