Monster hunter mhg general

Cute Kirin sluts! Edition

797 KB PNG
>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳Balance patches? In my Monster Hunter? capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/08
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Databases with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID. Squads also work, and various /mhg/ ones exist.
In the 3DS games, create or find a Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/Is7pT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incest mother mindbreak

I wear the chainmail belt on my LBG set so that i can see kirin pantsu

m.imgur.com/a/Is7pT

>me and my friend are excited for MHW
>already played alot of older mh games together
>we play the first 2 weeks, but barely together since he is a normy with gf and job and cant play as much as I do
>he even has a 4k TV and the ps pro but suddenly decides that he rather want to play this new game called "slay the spire" which looks like ass

FUCK THIS GUYS TASTE

Please don't play Monster Hunter World ~!

Post endscreens!

Linking these amazing character creation tips for anyone that missed them in the WE discussion:
Thanks again smooth user.

>starting to miss tonfa
bring them to mainline already crapcom

What are the resistances on the pillar in the training room? Is it equivalent to, say, a 3 Star hitzone on a monster?
And what amount of elemental damage does it take?

Post guild cards and be judged

>killing xeno'jiiva for gem
>throw down SOS so maybe it won't take forever
>3 people join, 2 GS and one HH
>One GS and HH cart within 5 minutes of each other.
>Both abandon hunt in the first phase leaving me with 1 cart and the jap GS.
>We proceed to beat the everloving shit out of xeno, breaking his horns, both claws, and cutting his tail off before killing him.
>Carve and hi-five afterwards

We don't need no shitters.

>don't need weakness exploit if I don't hit weak zones
I just opened up literally infinite set possibilities my dudes.

Are we the monsters?

is diablos CB the singular best form of damage output in this game?

>just play blos bro

I have a suspicion that the blos SA is best damage output, but is gimped by moveset.

Seems like that, Rath's titanium knees can stun with just 2 hits on their charge, and los' firebite AoE can stun, but only after 3 or more hits

lmao what the fuck, i A'ed the cunt twice using DB and generally just cutting tails then ham on head like usual. 6 flashbombs helps, and a set of para and sleep knives each. I don't get how people can't deal with it.

no, but our ancestors were.

dead

Reminder to get rid of WE and set yourself free

Just give us extreme style running in general and the swaxe moveset from frontier. Why you can't run with weapons is beyond me.

Did they change bow? Why is eveyone I see online spamming uncharged shots and the arc shot.

>getting two free stuns from impact mantle on a 3 minute hunt

I love this.

nah giving all weapons running was a mistake, only tonfa and swaxe should have it.
swaxe's run cant turn for shit and is more like a lance charge, but ultra mobility is all tonfas really have going besides the aerial meme shit that was nerfed

reminder to NOT fuck your cats

>Tonfas look like impact based Dual Baldes with Insect Glaive air dodges

G I V E

Anyone wanna tell me why I've farmed over 20 8 star arenas and still haven't gotten one ace hunter coin???

what are coins for, anyway?

Turns room.
ID: hDbP3ixHRwc
O--

The fuck is wrong with you?

Yes.

Those uncharged shots they're spamming are going up a charge level each time. The new hotness for DPS is just spamming those uncharged shots and occasionally comboing that into Dragonpiercer.

I'm tryna get divine slasher but I just need one more coin but it just won't drop

Nah you're just salty.

Tonfas have EX evade, impact and ryjukki or whatever that shits called, running does literally nothing for it, especially since a lot of people use combat supremacy and the likes with it. Swaxe run is special and uses no stamina, instead it uses phials, that's special enough and you rarely use it anyways. This is true for pretty much every weapon with extreme style, it's only used to get to areas faster.

No, no you see. He changed his argument from "weakness exploit is useless" to "weakness exploit is useless on sns because it has too little range to hit weakzones" despite the fact that SnS can comfortably at least one of all the monster's weakzones in the game. Watch him backpeddle and change his arguement again to something asinine like "b-but y-you can't r-reliably hit them i-in groups"

I really fucking hate mhwbabbies.

You think they categorize mankind and wyverians as 'Elder Dragon'? I can see some crazy researcher talking about that, with the whole guild, hunters and settlements being able to hold off such threats and shaping the location to their whims

The rapid R2 combo is far higher DPS.

oh shit, may the desire sensor be kind

why are clueless people like you coming here so much now?
optimal bow play is spamming the evade powershot at close range.

BING

Proving how illiterate you are eh? How did you even finish 7th grade with reading comprehension skills like those?

cb or switchaxe, which has faster hunt times? from the little research i did, it seems cb is faster

it's been a while

>thinking I'm gonna backpeddle

OH NO NO NO NO

Why are you so obsessed with me user? I don't need to do that because I already proved my point. It's not my fault you're too fucking retarded to understand it. Eat shit retard and don't reply to me again.

How do I make an IG set? Attack up, EW, MM, anything else? Don't have Blos/NoELE memes yet.

>sleep rathian
>place bombs
>rev up lv3 hammer
>run up mushroom wall trying to reposition and fucking ruin everything

who thought mushroom walls were a good idea?

>Throwing a net on a Kelbi with horns will make them drop
Holy shit, infinite Kelbi horns.
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN WORK?

Why is the Handler chasing after her?

ChadBlade is easier to do well on, damage aside.

No need to be that upset over one retard user, you should find comfort that almost everyone else in these threads disagree with his retarded logic. If he wants to play like a retard, there's nothing we can do beyond calling him a retard.

who else /popular/ here?

It just works

Someone explain to me this drama going on /mhg/
Also what should I expect for the World Teostra fight? I played a MH game since 2
Sometimes even then they refuse to drop. I get my Kelbi horns via safaris

200 hours in and I'm 1 gem and 4 fangs away from completing the gunlance collection, wich weapon should I focus on next?

Pussy

>no no no v meme
>pepe picture
>mobileposter
>everything you said
>mfw

this might well be the worst post of all time

Autism vs autism, best to ignore it.
Expect better AI really, the AI is far less shit than 2/FU,

>tfw you actually kill kelbis in this game instead of knocking them out and harvesting their liver

Feels bad man.

>Someone explain to me this drama going on /mhg/
Some retard tried to act smug and shit on someone's SnS set, except the retard has no idea how armor skills or SnS works. So now everyone is memeing his dumb logic.

Teostra is neutered he feels so weak in this game. he's a joke of a fight and his theme is equally as ruined

You could just bash its head in with a hammer or horn. Takes less time.

I guess you don't have to aim with the net.

LS

>mount teostra
>it flys up into the air
>someone in the group flashes
>you now got a 5 second disable instead of a 15 second one

every single time

Lance

I only accept cards from my irl friends.

>Knock over the monster
>Someone goes for the mount/flashes
50% of the time

>HR37
>fair wind charm

Cringe.

I just want a sinister cloth aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>do tempered captured quest
>monster gets low
>Spam NO NO NO NO STOP STOP STOP
>japs kill them anyways

cool

odo coil beta is so much nicer

So do you use Citra to emulate a 3ds for XX? Im curious about playing with my friends. Does multiplayer work?

Sure its japs? Cause its the chinese who is the naabcake.

>have odo coil a
>don't like how the rope's colour doesn't change
>make odo coil b
>slot the missing skill back in

The true monster hunter experience

Just ask your cats for one hehe.

God, i never expected any MH game to drain me out of fucking dung of all things. Where to farm these things?

I know, I usually use a horn to farm horns, but it's way more fun and inefficient with the net.

My god, are we back to where things ended up last time? With you claiming I should be comboing Anjanath or Rathian's tail?

The argument has always been simple as fuck you fucking illiterate retard: Two combos is better than one. Sometimes you're gonna sacrifice DPS by obsessing over weakpoints when you could be doing better damage just attacking whatever's available as much as you can. Always target weakpoints when you can do so without sacrificing your ability to deal optimal damage. 300 damage for two combos on the feet is better than 250 for one combo on the face.

>ko the monster
>get fliched to hell and back because retards flock to the head

I DONT WANT TO GEM IN FLINCH FREE FOR FUCKS SAKE

CB holds fastest solos of all the melee weapons.
SA is somewhat lower speed-wise but a bit easier to play and lots of fun.

I was about to ask the same thing.

I just imported it for switch, waiting for it to arrive. I can't run citra because I'm a retard with AMD.

set all your argosy requests to consumables, you get a lot of them in there plus other free consumables

Cute huntress.

>the sns argument is STILL going on like three days later

holy shit when will they just give up

Not him but unless you're breaking something by not hitting weak spots then it's worthless.

GIMME YOUR GEM DOG

Ah, havent thought about it. Thx my dude.

L-london?

what first wyverian rituals should i bother with?

now we're hunting.

HR 102 as of right now, still can't augment Royal Burst

>Some retard tried to act smug and shit on someone's SnS set,
user, this is the set. We all shit on Mushromancer Support because it's for faggots. This guy just took it to a whole new level by trying to be Time Attack Non-Elemental Boost Widerange Mushromancer

Oh so you'd rather I deal less DPS because you're fixated on weakspots? You would genuinely rather that I hit for 250 instead of 300?

What endgame set is best for HH?
I got some decorations but I dont know if I should be looking for any particular mastery bonus or just Frankenstein some armor together

when doing expeditions i seem to run across them more than normal quests. ancient forest and wildspire waste are the better choices for me

It's more fucked up when you KO the monster using SnS and can't follow up on it since everyone's attacks flinches you.

I dunno

why is she so fucking cute bros

>thread only moves for schizo sns fag arguing with himself

dead thread
dead game
dead series

Get fucked.