/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huw8Jl36usw
youtube.com/watch?v=GhSW9vDTRyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like this one better

nah I don't need early with edition even if it's opening with my raikou mama image...this is the real bread

Vive la France!

I can't believe Fujinon is a servant

>that Tamamo

Anyone else farming a ton of QP now that they finished Knk? Like 10 mil a day

>you will never give her a muscle massage
why even live?

I hate the american hours

just grinding 803, brings a decent amount of QP, exp and BP for the AP cost

dont lewd the silver haired ojous

youtube.com/watch?v=huw8Jl36usw
You guys are rolling for this super cute right? I mean she even got h-scene done by ufotable.

>powercreep statline
>stupid good skillset
Depends on how good her skills really are because a Shitki spook is the last thing I fucking want.

Is there a single reason why she is an archer?

Won't be finished until tonight, but I might farm gears in Arjuna's node instead. QP's useful, but I still have over 350m left over from Christmas and I might actually cap out from the DaVinci event.

I've been lurking these threads and I don't even play the game!

How can you cure the hatred of somebody that is literally the embodiment of hate? Honestly so much hate it actually changes their class.

>she can clear hands

wow

impressive

I don't have a single servant who can do that /s

>only 1200 left after mona lisa
>no way im able to buy lunchtime
fuck...why did i fall for the mona lisa meme

>Voiced by Noto Mamiko
>Great skills
>Great animations
>Cute as fuck
>SR
Of course I'll be rolling for her.
1st sprite is her best one, would be even better if she had a white cane

literally any other major character from KnK would be better

Why is she so small compared to other servants?
Mystic eyes give her a ranged attack, while shiki needs to get up close for hers to work

I'll go do it as soon as I get the MP from cats. Only 700 to go, so I should be done tomorrow.
The only disadvantage to doing it now is that everyone will have event CEs on their Drake, instead of Mona Lisa.

which quest?
and here ive been farming parking lot for lamps

>Single target np
>clear hands
modred plz

She's ST you fucking retard

>bought Mona Lisa a while ago
>already at 3k again
the events give you stupid amounts of them

you will get twice the amount you need before lunchtime release

she's a small girl

>/s
Based redditbro.

Fatty here, do muscles like that hurt, they look painful.

no

Summer can't come soon enough

You have to go back

Yes, I'm in constant pain from getting Veeky Forums.

Fatties have turbo leg muscles from moving their bloated asses around everywhere, just feel up your calf

Reminder

dummy

>Spend 300 SQ
>No Fujino
Explain this scam gacha.

>all the SSRs and SRs I want are limited except for Ozy

Well it's between that and parking lot. Parking lot gives more cats per run but half the exp for mystic codes and 200 less BP. I think it hands out 58 cats vs 50 on bryn's node when doubling spawns. But then with the black cat ce that's 10 v 14 vengeful spawns. So if you have a + 2 ce you'd be getting 8 more so like 16 more cats in parking lot including the base. It would be 12 with a + 1. If you have an optimized party with more cats it can go higher. I still went bryn node since I prefer the doubled exp and more bond exp.

>had to double take if I was posting in /fgog/
fuck off

I don't care

Wrong game.

that doesn't make any sense, what was it supposed to spell out before the pictures where plastered across it?

Poor bridge didn't deserve that

Oh I also forgot to mention the lantern drops. I'm guessing there's a higher chance on parking lot or maybe not since bryn node is higher difficulty as evident by the exp rewards but there's a lot more spirits in parking lot. Either way I've been getting a lanturn nearly every run on bryn node and sometimes 2.

The fact that the bridge doesn't even fall on her target and is just a background object being destroyed reminds me of some finishers in SRW.

salve for her ????

youtube.com/watch?v=GhSW9vDTRyY

>two threads ago
>LET'S ALL MOVE INTO MAMA JALTER
>now
>nah I HATE mommy editions
Looks like Liz editions are next boyos, get ready.

Mamafag SEETHING

late lizard

what makes kiyo and tamamo get along so well?

The same thing it does now. When reddit gets their hands on a meme they run it to the ground like this, until it no longer means what it used to.

Your thread's still up, just get your discordbros to bump it for the next two hours like you usually do.

Wife's knitting club

Discordfags trying to gain the upper hand

didn't find any chink connections to nox with process hacker, am I doing anything wrong?

Both of them are shit

block every chinese IP just to be safe
and stop eating my quartz

texting buddies

mind if i save this pic?

So is d’eon male, female, or both?

Jesus getting stacked with these lanterns in the parking lot feels good man.

You can't save without giving out shoutouts to the original author and the reposter on an anonymous image board.

Is this thread for Fate/Extella as well? Does anyone know if that has any mods?

>not enough cost to run all the servants for bond farming and a full set of +appearance CEs
>go at +75%
>it either gives me all double spawns or no extra spawns at all
What the fuck?

Why do I get this feeling that Horta's ass smells awful?

Yes.

>NPQQ with full crits with Jack
>100 NP gained
>get the same thing next turn
I love this thing

No, go back to /v/ and play your shit game there. Read the title next time as well.

its a cursed image but sure

Extella made altera really popular. But how do we make her more popular now that she was cut out from links?

There are people currently browsing this liberian image displayer that haven't cleared the event and the shop yet.

>Altera really popular
lol

fucking kill yourself signpainter

>Extella made altera really popular.
I thought people hated her arc?

Only need 150 more water bottles for saber blue gems and I'll be 100% done.

I love abigail

but theres no extella thread in /v/

SEIBAAH!

maybe they're saving apples
you need like 2-3 days more to clear everything without them

Why the fuck would you buy blue gems? Are there really people who don't have 100+ of each?

fuck water bottles i'm not going back to grab more blue saber gems when i already have 340 of them.

I have 200 of each, but I might need them.

Was it really that bad? I don't think you can make something worse than a route with Nero in it.

latelets?

Any room that is good for farming bones? Is it better to just go to Fuyuki XG?

There's a reason she was in the game at the start, got her own game(extella), and her own santa event. The only real question is why they are waiting on summer altera. But ok sure let's pretend she's no popular.

A single 5* servant eats nearing 60 of each gem type.

*not

Liz is the /ourest/ of girls

>farming anything but lanterns in this event

She's more popular than some Fate girls, but she's not even close to the top 10 alone. Awful FGO art and a terrible personality in Extella really don't lead to a good character people like. I wouldn't be surprised if a good portion of her popularity was just from the meme comics

>her own santa event
Santa events seem based around the final encounter in each singularity. Saber Alter first, Jeanne Alter second, Altera third. I mean, unless you wanted Santa Roma instead.

Next year will likely follow the trend with Santa Medea Lily.

Depends on what you want him or her to be.