>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/dffoo/risemara
altema.jp/dffoo/charalist
altema.jp/dffoo/saikyo-611
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Laguna is really fun to use in OO, fuck JP meta nerds

but laguna is currently one of jp top tier

>ywn get stoned with Y'shtola

that's one thing i'm really liking about OO,
even the characters considered bottom-tier are still playable, and not that bad

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Laguna is rated second best in the game on altema

that's a weird way to spell 4th
(was updated today the 15th)

link pls?

altema.jp/dffoo/risemara

That's reroll tier list.

>ranks != weapon tier

oh shit got my moon runes mixed, laguna is 3rd. My b
altema.jp/dffoo/saikyo-611

Why is snow so good?

>Terra is b tier
Fuck that list. I love her and will never stop using her.

>Ramza 84
>Auron 65
It's NOT FAIR
also gabranth (judge) when?

>also gabranth (judge) when?
you have to email square enix jp support for exclusive request like this

MY WIFE LENNA WITH 88, NOT TOO SHABBY

refer to this link

Best tank.
He draws all BRV attacks with increasing mitigation for 10 (TEN) turns.

>Balthier, Ashe, Penelo that low

>Vivi, Zidane, and Shantotto no lower than 11th
Fuckin' nice.

Also should mention that he can do BRV+HP attacks that also give him back 10% of his damage as BRV at the end, so he can still tank and be useful.
He'd be pretty shitty without that.

After the True Hero (Vayne Carudas Solidor)

As it should be.

LARSA W H E N

THE SMALL SQUAD
TINY TRIO
DWARF DIVISION
PYGMY PARTY
BANTAM BUNCH

don't take these rankings too seriously, like yuffie's 68/100 for example is based on the opinion of 3 random nips, rather than something like calculating her stats/clear speed and using that objective measure against all the other characters.
they might just think she looks stupid.

lunie!

Is this where I talk about XI? I'm downloading the Nasomi client and have no idea what to actually do once ingame.

Ardyn was technically the first (being the older brother and all), but history remembers his younger brother as the true founder king. His lines in E:I indicate he was never formally crowned, so it's like if Remus killed Romulus shortly after the latter had founded Rome.

she looks really cute here

refer on leddit compiled autismos, bunch of info there.

Oh, I will.

thanks

170/3 = 68

Would just like to point out that Ardyn saying the eng dub saying "I've never been called your majesty" insinuating that he wants ignis to say it to him is different to the jp version straight up saying along the lines of "could you call me your majesty?".

I thought Terra and Vaan were top?

i want a luna skin for my Joi

Doubt it. The devs said the Royal Pack story is mainly about the Astral lore and Lucis Caelums (and Kingsglaive). Historical stuff, it seems.

I feel like with that in mind, we should just wait for the weapons to come out and see what they boost, and if its for your favorite character then go for it and use it. If you are able to make use of said weapon and character, then boom, the characters good. Ive always been spotty about these rankings so ive always just said "ill wait and see".

Considering how salty he's about it, it'd make sense if he never actually got to rule even though he had every right to it. He pretty much does the same to Noctis.

good luck with clearing events

>kill chimera 20 times
>yess, free of those missions now!
>a new one for killing it 30 times
>fucking called it

>reach Ifrit lv15
>I'm fucking done with those heatra adamites
>nope, need 300 now

Oh well.

user take your time, the event is far from over.

That's the reroll list.
You need a LOT of shit for Terra to make her great, so it's not reroll practical.
Meanwhile, force stealer alone puts cloud in S tier.

Does the Japanese also imply that he could've been acknowledged as king at some point?

Also I heard that Ignis refusing because Noctis is the only legitimate king in English was a little different and less stiff and bureaucratic in Japanese, but I don't remember how.

I'm not really rushing it on purpose, I'm just spending my SP every time it reaches 60. Whenever I reach lv20, I'll either use part 3 to hoard mats for the other summons, or farm one of the green stages for weapon/armor orbs; all while leveling people if I can.

>Solid 88
Memelists are still memelist though.

cool by ranking up your lower level characters that's a free sp refill for you.

true but still overall sentiments for tiers help you plan ahead, unless troll.

The issue is not only is that tier list a year of content ahead (probably less since we seem to be accelerated), but those sites also tend to overblow ratings a lot.
And this isn't BE or one of those other games where a large bulk of characters are flat worthless. OO is more like FGO in how it works.
Just because something is low ranked doesn't mean they're completely unusable.
Sazh is an exception only because Aim is basically useless and even its niche is nullified by something like Vanille.

>tfw Acefag
>only game where he's better than Vivi or Terra is BE
>every other time, he's just a cheaper version of those two

fair enough, also current sazh is beyond saving...

60 cap tends to work miracles for underperforming units so I wouldn't count Sazh out just yet. He might be shit for a while but I still they could salvage him.

I can't beat Berserker Armor with this team, in doing like 100 brave damage per turn. Any suggestions? I have Rem, Cloud and Onion Knight relics too.

That's what I mean.
And it's clear they could increase the cap later on too, if someone seems to flounder.
Even then, you might not be able to use him in high end content, but normal farming and stuff he's fine.

Event units user, event units.

Today is Tietra's birthday /ffg/
Say nice things about her!

use a magic team instead
you won't get anywhere with a physical team because everything there resists it

PEASANT MILKSOP RABBLE

you can't brute force berserker armor with this current lineup. you still have 10 days to chill and train your characters.

She didn't deserve it but her brother is a dick head. Ramza did all the hard work in Ivalice

But I don't have any relic from magic characters or from the current event. What the fuck can I do, or can I just level up some random magic characters from the event and try to beat it with them despise lacking their relics?

>CP 70
NANI!?

Do you get anything extra for completing perfect scores in Squall's questline?

you have an option to use a guest yuna just to aoe esuna on marlboro, debuff is dispell in my opinion is a must in your current lineup.

If you have any 4* or 5* rods at all (for the cp and stats) then it's a breeze.
You don't ever need specific characters, but we never said anything about not having usable weapons for everyone.

You can still use one physical, they aren't that bad at it, but using Yuna and another mage will help a lot.
Might take a bit, but Yuna, Vanille, and Zidane could do it fine.

Who was the better imouto? Teta or Alma?

Is ace not on par with the other units? I like the yugioh boy

Alma, seeing as Teta is a fucking peasant.

Rapha. Its not her fault Elmdore likes them small and brown

Who /allinforalma/ tonight?

EXDEATH FOR OO WHEN?

Open up your wallet and asscheeks wide gaijin kun

if you're playing on jp wait another 4-5 months

wallet rape starts on may btw

Void bro

> 46 dollars

i wish it was a daily thing tho

>being poor
LAMO maybe u should go "play" opera omnia instead? :DD

What's wrong user isn't lightning worth it?

>projecting

this gave me a good laugh
Wait why? Seymour event?

After beating the game with my main party, what is the best method to level up my lowies in OO?

yeah the start of 35cp wallet rape

hope dojo hard mode

5-5 hard mode

anyone up for marlboros?

Here's a question. Would you pay 46 bucks if it was a choice 5* draw? Meaning you pay and you pick any 5* you want from the entire pool? Besides limited units

pham let me yuna, my cloud DPS is shit.

yeah i'll join if you don't mind a non max Terra (33 crystal, 36 level)

>$46 for a single choice draw
no thank you

yes, hurry, any level

No, for 15$ more I could buy a real, new game

So far I've beaten all content the game has to offer - why in the everloving name of fuck would I spend as much as I would on a new retail game on a single fucking unit?

I'd rather buy an actual game.
You would have to actually be retarded to spend $50 for a 1 choice draw.

Sorry, I was going to but now I am all in for KH, specifically Riku, next week
Good luck

at least she wasn't raped

And yet you just know that offer would sell like hot cakes. Hell I'm betting the current non guaranteed sold well. BE is a cashcow