/fg/ - Falcom General #164

Previous thread: >Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is out on PC and PS4
store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/ store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/170911843130/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-ii-pc-guest-blog-from
twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/964233573258600453
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRAILS OF COLD STEEL III
WINTER 2018
NISA

Tio is a slut for cock

*for Rean's cock

She's never had one inside her or even seen a fully erect penis in person.

Tokyo Xanadu's 40% off in the Lunar New Year sale.

>Xseeds CS2 flopping hard
Yeah, this was it bros. This was Hatsuu’s final chance, and she blew it. Say hello to NISAs dual audio Switch port of CS3.

>being in denial

Will Ada be playable in Sen IV?

No, NISA's doing the localization, so the game will crash and fry your PS4 before you get past the title screen.

Explain to me why there are still no localization news for CS3? Does it always take so long to announce these things for JRPG's?

>sometimes when I’m drinking with my pals and we come up with a hilarious joke I write it down into a small notebook so that I can use it in one of the games I’m working on
This is why I love mama Hatsuu.

>Cold Steel 2 PC is still hitting new highs on steamcharts
We did it bros

Durante's article about CS2 PC went up xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/170911843130/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-ii-pc-guest-blog-from

>Lunar new year sale

Wasn't even aware of the sale. Thanks.
Also i swear to fuck, captcha is fucking up, WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY more than usual.

For falcom games, yes. We didn't hear about a cold steel 1 localization until they were already working on it for a year and a half, and it came out 6 months later. Patience.

>cold steel 2 sales are bombing
oh no NO NO

It's only been around 4 months. This is completely normal for smaller companies. Atlus takes longer to announce localization of their own games. NISA took well over a year to announce Coven.

Fuck fuck fuck what will the Sky chads say? We can’t let them see this, quick everyone, buy 100 more copies, do it for based Rean.

Not even china is getting anything, apparently the rumor is that there's been some sort of issue with the company that usually handled their games working on another big project already or something. And Falcom has a pretty strong fanbase in China.

Didn't CS1/2 get a simultaneous release in China? If so, it must suck having to wait 5+ years for the next one.

>Atlus takes longer to announce localization of their own games
Wrong.

I'm not sure on that one, but if so, maybe it will be a similar case, with 3 and 4 being worked together at once or something.

>that feel when game crashes consistently if you go into hot springs with dlc accessories equipped (edgy headphones and glasses)
what do they even

That actually works for me. I think it depends on certain conditions, or different hardware.

She has been headpatted, time to go home, Reanfags.

>2018
>actually goes through the chore of playing the older Trails
Were you bullied in school, retarded, or perhaps both?

>t-the worldbuilding! The overarching plot!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who knows the most useless trivia about an anime game?

>y-you'll be lost without Liberl and Crossbell knowledge
No you won't, except if you're underage and don't know how to read a summary or wiki.

>they're good!
How did you develop such retarded taste, you fucking peatgavel

How Bright is she?

Brighter abd more radiant than the sun!

Over / under on first week CS2 sales?

Winner gets free hugs

< 3000 for me

why do you even care about that you fucking nerd, just play the games and shut up you drama loving faggot

2500 - 2700

But I've played them twice over 2 years ago user, Y-you don't want free hugs? :(

I'll take the over

I expect no less than 6k

Keep buying CS2 bros, based Nate said that if we can get over 10k this week he'll release Ao.

Going by the Japanese wiki, China got CS1 9 months after the Japanese release, and CS2 at the same time as Japan (September 2014). Those motherfuckers only had to wait 3 months for CS2.

fite me

no, go kill yourself

Why is Toval so dead, bros?

AO RELEASED NEXT WEEK FOR SURE!

Demon King Rean Coldsteel deserves to be bullied.

He's a demon prince. The demon king is Osborne

>Implying his waifu will let that happen

I'd rather play an old bad game that's actually finished than a new bad game that won't get translated for at least 4 more years.

whatever you say

I’m expecting a solid 90-100k, Cold Steel is actually pretty damn popular for a Falcom game.

>tfw no kiseki with toby as protag
its not fair!

He'll be the Demon King at the end of CS4.

Did you miss me?

Rean don't ignore the talking cat that you hate.

Oh neat, field attacks can be done in combos.

Hatsuu just said on discord that if CS2 sells 10k she’ll publish her Marie Antoinette x Charles-Henri Sanson FGO fanfic! Come on guys, just 8k more!

Game crashes in bonding event with Toval.

Too much headpatting?

7500-9000

At the start of cutscene.

Maybe it's a graphics setting thing? I haven't done it myself yet. If it's unavoidable I'll just have to baby him more to make sure I get his retarded accessory.

So how the hell did he not starve?

Don't worry, it won't happen again.

He was kept in Stasis by Valimar. They clearly state Valimar kept him alive.

Ogres don't need to eat.

Tried portable settings, cutscene lasted a bit longer but still crashed. No crashes before.

You can survive with just water alone, it's pretty obvious that celine pissed in his mouth to keep him alive while Sean the Mean Rean Machine Chiplock was making gay furry noises

Celine mentioned "Healing" with his mana, but i guess the mana worked as a sort of stasis then?

Just started tits fc and holy shit so much talking I'm getting irritated

Get used to it, FC is probably the slowest game. It starts getting interesting when you get to Ruan.

Playing trails without expecting high amounts of dialogue is dumb user.

Stop falling for the /fg/ meme, start with CS1 and go backwards

You have two options, learn to love it or stop playing. If you can't do the first option then the Trails series isnt for you

>being this much of a CS fag

Ok found the problem. Removed DLC items and it stopped crashing.

>Telling people to play Sky or nothing at all
Bet you're a xseed or nothing fag too fuck you "Trails" fan

>Being this butthurt that you gotta pretend everyone that everyone that doesn't agree with you is not shilling the company you prefer

Sad.

>Crossbell Police detective charged over running pedo ring

>14
>pedo

>Rean's so fucking impatient he brute forces himself into remembering his improved s-craft

We shall never give in until our based Rean headpats every female in kiseki!

As per God Chancellor Giliath Osborne's new orders, everyone will be provided a country issued girlfriend.

You, as a Crossbellian province citizen, have been granted a girlfriend.

Take good care of her.

>Hatsuus too busy writing her FGO fanfic
>Too busy for Discord
>Discord lurks aka the 40% in /fg/ has nothing to repost from her
>No discussion to stem from those hatsuu reposts
>/fg/ ded

Hm. Remove as in unequip?

It's almost like everyone is playing a game that was just released.

Why the fuck would anybody play Trails of Anime Shit Steel 2?

Can't wait to see CS3 up there! :3
twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/964233573258600453

Is Nisa-kun also Hatsuu's stalker? He seems to be the only person who brings her up.

Y-you could just circle around it, you know?

>All of those will sell 100k
based

Yeah I'm positive he's the same guy

AND MISS THE EXP?! ARE YOU NUTS?!

to be completely honest
how is valinor translating cs3 and releasing it this year with half decent editing by NISA not the best case scenario for the kiseki community as a whole
please provide a counterargument to why this scenario is not preferable to waiting 3 years at minimum

>more than anything Xseed puts out
hmmm

>Biggest localization fail of last year
>Waifubait
>Shovelware
Based

>friend gets CS2 for me because I'm broke as fuck

My circle of friends is so fucking great.

>valinor
excuse me, varion. the guy who translated 3rd, CS1, and CS2.

>Otome
>Senran shit
>Celceta
Based

Don't forget switch port :3

>Did well against Xeno and Leo
Nobody died in fight, why didn't i get it?

Turns iirc

a best

>CS 3 this year
>Relocalization next year
>PC port in 2045

I don't think it's possible on Nightmare.

Did she travel around with Olivier or something in order to pick up on his stuff?