Other urls found in this thread:

sketchfab.com/trololord/collections/anime?cursor=48
forum.facepunch.com/f/fbx/qxle/Ripping-Sketchfab-models-WebGL/1/
i.imgur.com/1pv4Osr.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf8Qav2lAvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for pure VRvirgins

tfw no pure VRvirgin to corrupt

So why the fuck is some people doing invite+ such a horrible thing? It's not like only one person can declare they have an official meetup or anything like that.
Jesus Christ if they keep doing it I'll just start doing friends+ and say to join on me instead if people still want friends+ meetups, literally no reason to say that the other group is ruining it for everyone. Fuck em.

i propose fully moving the general to VR

I don’t get the Nekei meme.

Stay pure for me oh brave VRvirgin anons. Don't fall for the charm of the many sluts from VRChat

We want custom avatar!

why are soy boys so obsessed with adding ugly flashy colors to their avatars

Example?

this soycorner, for instance

Nothing is stopping you. In fact this has been the case for the last two weeks. We've almost always had at least 2 worlds with people in them when it hits popular hours. If one ends up invite+ because R rating, or the need for frames just join the other.

Invite+ just ads a whole new layer of anxiety for people (and let's not pretend at least half of this general is varying degrees of crippled by their anxiety issues).

Look at them. They are all trying to one up each other with their ridiculous colors. They are so obsessed with adding more and more shit to their avatars to "look cool" that they totally lose sight of making something look decent

I have come, i hope you're online too so we can meet again

People hate on invite+ because they fear they'll have to stop and think on the concept of "If everyone you meet is an asshole, you are the asshole", except instead of "meet" it's "doesn't accept invite request".

If you have everyone added like you would for friends+ anyway, and not one of them gets you into an invite+ room, the problem is you, not the many or the system.

Oh I dunno. They all usually have the same few models they do it too, so I don’t even pay attention to them.

Im sorry to break that rule but i usually just accept requests because they are on my friends list, i thought there was no exclusion, let others voice their opinions on the person too, i bet you've been judged by others as well don't you wish for a fair trial?

make your own, like me

#FREENIKEI

Nigger I don't give a fuck about whether I'm welcomed to the inner circle invite+, at the end of the day it's exclusionary.
We're not on Veeky Forums to exclude any people, man.
I always thought the Veeky Forums meetups were at the very least somewhere that anybody could be included, regardless of how socially inept or awkward they are.

It's like you're afraid that the friends + meetups will end.

They won't. Stop being upset that people make friends and sometimes want to do things with just those friends.

Friends+ will still happen, you'll still get your headpats, and you might even make your own friends that want to do an invite+ thing with you once in a while. Calm down my dude.

I knew this would eventually happen with the meet ups. Not that it matters to me anyway, since I don’t go to them.

Often times I'm in invite+ with friends that aren't even from Veeky Forums testing a map we're working on together. Is that ok with you?

I have been to just 1 meetup and alredy made 3 or 4 friends there, all of them mutes.
Great people.

No

Well fuck. I guess I'll stop working on the map with them so I won't hurt some insecure 4channer's feelings.

we're not excluding anyone. If the rooms are friends+ is just to stop normies from entering and ruining everything. You can ask here for a namedrop and some kind user will add you or tell you to add him to enter the room.

good, maybe you'll stop being a fag too

Which one of you silly boys wants to hit on me?~

Impossible. I'm here to suck fake dick.

Well it's only natural, you throw 30 people in a room together for a month, some people make friends.

Is it wrong if they want to chill with just those few friends for a bit in a non laggy world? There's gonna be cliques, there's gonna be circles, there will be discords eventually, people will start adding steam friends to play non vrchat shit. There will always be meetups and friends+ worlds though. Noone is getting excluded on purpose

This. It's bad enough already, there's no way I could ask to be let in.

I'd give you a blowjob but I'm having dinner soon

then stick to sucking dick and leave the higher thought to people who don't have an IQ with a single digit

>Is it wrong if they want to chill with just those few friends for a bit in a non laggy world? There's gonna be cliques, there's gonna be circles

It's called society and this bitter user is worried that he won't be able to find his place in this fake one either.

Yeah k, now fuck off

please stop giving the eternal roastie yous

It’s fine, but it’s just attention whoring.

>all that reeeing about the pre-streamer (((inner circle))) a few weeks ago
>the same thing happens here because, duh, people make friends after repeated exposure
>well of course this happened, it's only natural

I can relate. I hope he'll be fine.

I like VR too. What am I supposed to discuss here? Does anyone playing VR phone games?

The thing is there still is no inner circle. Some anons have friends outside Veeky Forums, some have made friends. The game got quiet yesterday mainly because valentine's day. Some people went to go e-fuck each other, some went to go realtalk about feelings in confidence, some got off to cry themselves to sleep. It's a non issue. It'll be back to normal this weekend

Can you actually export the pictures taken from the photography world?

>Does anyone playing VR phone games
mobile PEASANTS not allowed

>go to join someone
>accidentally invite them instead

I feel that. For me, it's more about being worried that I'm bothering the people I'm inviting with the message.

>Tfw filthy desktoper
>Meet this one girl(male)
>We hang out for several weeks(on VRChat ofc)
>Often says that she wish l'd have HTC VIVE or Oculus so that l could 'touch' her
>One day asks me why l don't get one
>Poor.jpg
>Tells me she's quite wealthy and sends me $2k by paypal
>Buy new PC and Oculus
>Mother sees it and gets outraged at me for expending money like that when we're short on money
>Try to explain her what happened
>She doesn't believe me
What the hell do l do guys? She wants me to refund it but l could never dare to look at my friend at her face again if l did that and l don't really want to beg her for money either. And l also think l love her

Best penguin.

Anybody know the name of this character?

Show her the paypal transaction?

Oddball

Shit happened to me too already but they were pretty cool about it, don't worry.

Get a job.

waste some more money on a shovel

>She thinks the female from the other thread will ever be back

user, those kind of persons just want some cheap attention then leave to jump off onto the next board. Hell, she didn't even write /vrg/ correctly

asking this question again

Does anyone if it's possible to rip models from these renders? Seems like the only way to DL them is if the author posts a DL link. sketchfab.com/trololord/collections/anime?cursor=48

I don’t think so. I think you just have to screenshot it

l already did that. l think it's more that she just wants the money and doesn't care about my friend. l mean l can understand we have a lot of trouble to pay off the rent and bills but l also don't wanna betray my friend

l already do man. But l live in a 3rd country shithole, it's not easy

Well I mean it's money that was given to you, she can't do shit about it other than kick you out. Stand your ground user.I hope it all works out for you, if I see you in game I'll give you the best headpats.

Try this

forum.facepunch.com/f/fbx/qxle/Ripping-Sketchfab-models-WebGL/1/

If we're thinking of the same world, there's a hut on the side you walk into, and it covers most of the screen (left eye for VR) with the most recent photo. Then you can screenshot it without it being at an angle on the wall.
Just be sure to ctrl-H first.

Did you try this? Does it still work? l read they reinforced the security(?) a few months ago

>spend a while getting Geralt into vrchat
>make my own visemes
>he wont animate
>upload it to mixamo to fix this
>the rig becomes fucked
At least he works now I guess but this isn't ideal, look at his wrists lel. Is there an better way to get an animator on this model without using mixamo?

>>Tfw filthy desktoper
This is a virtual reality general, please leave.

He's not a desktopper any more!

how old are you? You have to be over 18 to post here, and by the looks of your post you may be underage

Forgot my image fuck

>Had VR sex for the first time
>My Valentine brought me to an empty house and lewded me in several rooms, pushing me up against a window for anyone in the neighborhood to see, talking dirty and touching me all over until I popped
>Then we went to a club, went behind a bar where they bent me over and fucked me raw until I came for the second time
>Then I got down on my knees and gave my first VR handjob and blowjob until they came

We've known each over for about seven years now and lewded it up plenty but this was basically the first time in VR and with our voices, it was hardcore.

Sorry for the blogpost, just excited about my first, hope everyone else had a good valentines too!

Well.. if her comes I have short nails too ;)
i.imgur.com/1pv4Osr.jpg

Nah, didn’t try it, because I prefer the Japanese models, and they’re easier to rig. It’s too much work adding bones and all that.

that sounds pretty hot

>Then I got down on my knees and gave my first VR handjob and blowjob until they came
in reality this is the best part

>Short
>Has any white at the end.
Cut your nails, that's disgusting.

Guess I should've asked but what series? Not seeing anything about her looking around for Oddball.

l don't approve the ">they" but gz

>Dad walks in
>Are ya winning son?

yes daddy

Can someone further explain the part after the first vertex weight mix?

>select the skirt bones immediately adjacent to the mapped bones and repeat but with Global Influence set to 0.5"

Which adjacent bones would we select for A and B?

is what i'm doing dude, respect your kwen

I had my first time like 3 weeks ago but since then nothing. I'm getting impatient.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uf8Qav2lAvk

>they
What's up with the polygamy on this board?

>They

post your boobies

>go online
>see a few people on friends list including a /vrg/ group
>end up feeling lonely again
VRChat is dangerous outside of meetups

I tried that and gave up, I just made the side and back part of the skirt DB’s and left the front untouched. I just wanted the pantsu to stop showing though, I don’t care about a little thigh clipping.

Sorry I'm still trying to get used to it. I've been calling about every one in VRchat "they" since I don't know if I base it off their voice, or their avatar, or what.

How bad of an idea is it to frankenstein VR out of a Google Cardboard box, riftcat, a leap motion controller, and an ancient kinect I have lying around
I just want to give headpats without spending 400 bucks

>dangerous
the word is cancerous

Pants, will you be my VRife?

Is 'they' not acceptable in some English dialects or something? I and everyone I know has used it for my entire like and I see it all the time without anyone commenting, but occasionally someone on Veeky Forums will point it out like it's not correct.

please help me lose my VRginity