/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #278

Glad Beasts will soon follow

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Bonz and Mokuba were permanently added to the gate
>Espa Roba is now roaming Duel World
>The second stage of the KC Cup starts in a few hours. You can still reach DLv20 until the end of Cup so keep trying.
>Dr.Crowler is coming back mid February
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvXPIBp-oSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just a quick reminder

LET'S REV IT UP!

>ALEXISSSSSSSSS

Bonz unlock mission, defeat Bonz lv 30 with no damage using Yami Yugi.

I've done this twice and twice no unlock.

*blocks your path*

She'll die a virgin.

never ever

>Yami Yugi
It's Yami Bakura.

anyone else that hasnt watched past gx but is willing to learn about synchros? they seem pretty fun desu and they might introduce a lot new decks and unique playstyles combined with our DL exclusive character skills. Im pretty hyped

Not true

The next character will be Atticus, right? I need more red-eyes support, not the zombie kind.

>Chazz
She doesn't want his D.

Synchro is like a combo of Ritual and Contact Fusion. Lets say you have a level 8 synchro monster in your extra deck. You have a lvl 3 tuner, level 4 monster and level 1 monster, you need all 3 out on the field and the level has to be exactly 8, can't go over it like a ritual would.

wait wait, they need to be summoned? thats trash then

Some seriously advanced math
Only high IQ players will be able to use synchros effectively

There is no other guy. Mrs. Princeton only wants Mr. Princeton's D

Watch 5D's

Next characters are Syrus and Yubel my man, then 5 more DM events, then maybe Atticus/Nightshroud

Trust me, most Tuners have effects that can special summon low level monsters which will allow for quick Synchros but they must be the right amount of levels.

synchros look okay
exdeez and links can fuck right off though

>Yubel
Too early

>Jesse when?
>Zane when?
>Atticus when?
>Yusuke when?
>Sartorious when?
>Kenzan when?
>Nightshroud when?
>Axel when?
>Jim when?
>Adrian when?

Who wants Syrus? He's useless and roids are shit tier. If I remind correctly Atticus and Yubel were in the leaked code files.

OBELISK WHEN

next story event

xyz would probably be fine in duel links so long as they don't use any of the powerful generic rank 4s like 101

Synchros won't be too OP in this game considering the 3 monster and spell zones will restrict some of the things its capable of

Yubel already showed up in a recent event and the Yubrl cards are in the game
Look, they teased a new character for early March with the words
>Hey guys, wait up for me!
So it's either Syrus or some other nobody no one cares about. And hey, maybe he'll give us Power Bond

fuck xyz

Quick! Post a deck that will get me to DL 20 from DL 15 in like 2 hours max! I was fucking around KC cup and didn't realize stage 2 starts soon!!

anti-burn/gb/backrow decks.

The tranny going to have weird interactions with Jaden.

>Tfw Yubel has a taunt where she says "Jaden is mine"
>Tfw im gonna spam this anytime I'm in a duel with Alexis

>hey guys, wait up for me!
it could be Tristan or Rebecca, dude.

user, no. NTR is never good.

>yami yugi places snipe hunter
>procs my econ
>alt tabbed for 30seconds or so, didnt see it
>come back, cancel proc and accidentally click his snipe hunter
>it pops up use ability
>click it
>it rolled the dice
Surely that was a UI bug and I didn't force him into using the ability, right?

Based Konami getting rid of cheating gooks and spics

>bothering to mantain 2 electros

just do this dino version

REEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK THIS GAME

>snipe hunter uses its effect 3 times
>all times land on 1 or 6
>throws away his entire hand
>long pause
>disconnects
I'm glad that happened since his deck was literally a troll deck meant to frustrate people.

next box is coming early march right?

youll get that book of taiyou i believe in you user

Everyanon, lets place our faith in this user's quest to get the Bopk of Taiyou

Are people unironically having trouble ranking up in the kc cup? Was it only me having some huge luck or something? I've faced only tier123 decks and no weird meme techs but like 80% of them were either stupid or damn predictable and ranked up in two days

>people copying my Nobleman of Extermination meme
nice

i dont have that cyclone where you pay 1k lp so i use exterminator

When?

Worst waifu.

yea just you

What do you use the KC Rare Tickets?
Everything looks so shit.

>tfw we will probably never see good ritual monsters because of CA

whatever you dont already have and cant be getted from LDs

>just faced beatdown hazy who knew when he was getting a spell card

hmm,,

From what I heard, you could still see your deck's top card with the hack.
Just not your opponent's face down cards.

So, is Crowler coming when the Espa event ends?
I really want to ANTIQUE GEAR GOLEM ULTIMATU POOUUUUUND

I have only won 3 duels out of 20+ against glad beasts as arkana DM and am actually starting to consider just leaving the moment I see one of those cards.
What is a deck that will take a fat shit on their face for a f2pleb without multiple FTH.

I fucking hate non-aroma hazy's '''''''''''''''''guess''''''''''''''''''' or lose style it's so frustrating when they get three 2500 monsters in one turn because of '''''''''''''''''''''guesses''''''''''''''''''''''''''

How the fuck do I stop going 1st online. I have went 1st 50 straight duels in a row and I'm starting to get fucking pissed.

any control deck

I love "guessing" (lol ;D) right and getting my 3 Hazy monsters out in a single turn and precede to win the game.

Just got back from a gay sex orgy. Now time to open a fresh bottle of soylent and take my gladiator beast deck into pvp

god i wish that were me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

>Glad Beasts will soon follow
>Banning cards from boxes, other than the bamboo and burn cancer
Nah

from the release of this fucking card till now people still waste all their quickplay spells on silent magician lv8

I've felt that too many times.

Pfft, look at this dude, not even prismatic

Just think of all the dank Man-Eater Bug plays you can do now

>have a friend who reached King of Games multiple times
>still falls victim to the dumbest shit due to not reading card effects
It's a fucking card game, reading is what you should be doing half of the time, how does this even happen.

You guys think this game/general will still be this active after they introduce synchros?

we have burnfags there is no way it gets worse

time to build that Ghostrick deck, my dude.

Probably, for all of the bitching people do about it

>You guys think this game/general will still be this active after they introduce

Introduce what user? You didn't finish your sentence.

why not? Blue-Eyes will be finally playable with Synchros and Tuners.

Aren't Synchros the same as contact fusion though?
What's with all the fuss around them?

Synchros won't break the game unless they bring in the broken shit like level eater, but even then that wouldn't work as well with only 3 monster slots
Just introduce some simple Synchros to start off and move on from there and it'll be fine

because nostalgiafags saw videos of 10 being summon in one turn like that will ever happen to DL

Me hate white card
Personally Im curious about them

I want to say it might be more balanced this time around, but we will have to wait and see.
I don't think people even like the sight of those cards.

Help me build a deck that includes my cardfu, Freya SoV. I don't need to to be KOG, just platinum is fine. Herre's what I've been thinking so far.

>Yuig Moto "The Ties that Bind"
>3x Freya SoV
>3x Ra's Disciple
>2x Sanctuary in the Sky
>1x Three of a Kind
>2x Enemy Controller
>1x Sphere Kuriboh
>1x Man Eater Bug (Because nothing feels better than making a Jade Insect Whistle fail.)
>1x Floodgate Traphole

I need a few more fairy monsters, at least one of which is a tribute summon. Any suggestions?

#Inflicts you 800 damage, summons a 5000/4850 and attacks in his first turn your path#

You fags lied to me. You told me KoG was a lot more chill than Legend, but it's nothing but japs with 3x floodgate and americans with burn decks.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Lliterally how?
HOOOOOOOOWW??? I'm getting 8000-9000 assessment points EVERYGODDAMNIT TIME AND STILL NOT A SINGLE UR OR SR!!!

I'm genuinely glad I got my 3 Pulse Mines last event, I've gotten maybe 1 UR and 2 SRs

I'm still mad

youtube.com/watch?v=JvXPIBp-oSg

Will konami ever introduce something to fix almost every deck running 2floodgate,2mirror 2 WoD?

no because if they limit big box cards then their whale spenders would quit and konami would lose big money. this game is shit

Synchros are more generic and you can use a Tuner and another Synchro to make a bigger Synchro, which allows to some insane combos, as long as you can put another Tuner on the field the play isn't dead, some effects are very potent and by their nature finding loops is easier than in any other summoning method, that's why to this day Konami threats them with extra care when making a new Tuner

Forgot mandatory 3 electro too.
Almost every deck is the same but has different art on its monsters.

How do you deal with hazy and glad beasts I'm suck at lvl 6 because of them

whoa....you got an UR from a box that you're buying packs for! absolutely hilarious and suprising

Stop being a brainlet and get some decent backrow removal.