/mbgg/ - Mobage General #844

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFSUmzB5elg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please play princess connect

PriCum: ded
Makai Wars: dedder
What's the next release?

Priconne is good if you're looking for an actual mobage, not some kind of rpg with a gacha.

its 99% loading, 1% game but this girl is cute so i'll keep playing

>an actual mobage
Lmao what

How are the girls in Priconnect

So I was playing against whales. Fuck this game

Save us Gucci-sensei

what is this

>playing a mobage where the only mode is pvp
What the fuck did you expect?

Pretty cute, the main reason to play the game is the girls and their story.

Please play Princess Connect Re:Dive.

Is there lots of /u/
Asking for a friend

No

>play
Uhh, even if you wanted to you can't.

Dropped

fox shadowpuppet

Makai Wars is such a disappointment. Why was I looking forward to this shit?

Not really, aside from some really cute moments between the girls. Even with the MC, the girls refer to the player without gender, but your character is still a guy in the cutscenes.

Brave Frontier II on the 22nd. dead on arrival

For them to be at a higher rank not in s4 when the game goes up to s9

Didn't Cygames revamp RoB combat? If nips dislike it too I could see them changing it.

>Makai Wars dates all the way back to 2004
>THIS is what they make
I mean really? I wasn't expecting God's Gift to mobile gaming, but come on.

sorta quality hasnt improved but its fairly unpredictable which makes it fun to watch. would have never guessed that submarines would play any part in a story about dykes with swords.
seems like they were allowed to do what they wanted with the plot and went for it.

Welp, no one is playing for the combat. So it won't happen.

What revamp? I know they added a new gameplay that revolves around characters (not cards) a while back.

Is there a better way to get these training books? Refuses to drop.

I was expecting priconne to be an autobattler but not this convulted and unoptimized VN, seriously, the animated scenes is what turns me off the most along with the size.

Can someone recommend me a good emulator to play mobages on PC? I can't find a comparative on google.

If there's an answer to this in the OP links disregard my question, I'm still reading it.

Nox and memu

>unoptimized

???

mumu was cool from the time I use it if you don't mind the botnet

Gather 13 pages for each book you need, then convert them in the Alchemy section.

Why would you even want to play mobage on PC?

You can also craft them in the laboratory, I think they also drop on Heart gatcha.

dont. if you have a computer you can play real video games.
anyways there no single good emulator your going to have to install multiple cause most of these garbage games will work on one but not on the others.

Thanks.

I heard memu has problems with localization though? Like, for games with restrictions that can only be played in certain countries?

I'm a BR huehuehuehue and that has given me trouble before.

>I heard memu has problems with localization though? Like, for games with restrictions that can only be played in certain countries?

That's an IP problem, not an emulator problem.

Nox have been working nicely for me, usually if a game doesn't work you just need to disable root.

Chapter 7 will be released soon. Players over level 30 will be able to play it even if they haven't completed the previous chapters. This chapter serves as an introduction to the world boss system that will be implemented in a future update.

Last part of the anniversary story. Divided in two parts due to character limit. Huge death flag there, Himeko.

Sakura:
I wanted to express my gratitude, so I borrowed Mei's body for a moment.
Thanks to the Captain and everyone else who entered the "Stigmata Space" I was rescued from the ever repeating cycle of tragedy. My time that has been stopped for 500 years has begun to move again.
Thanks to the "Memory Field" I was able to reunite with Kallen once again, there is nothing else I could ask for.
Captain, I'm very grateful for all you've done for me, and also for everything you've done for Kallen as well. I pray that everything goes well for you in the future.
Theresa:
My turn! As the commander of the Far East branch, I thank you for joining Hyperion and supporting the Far East branch this past year.
As the Director of St. Freya High School, I thank you for working together with the teachers to help the students.
And as myself, I'm grateful we've been able to overcome many hardships together.
Thank you, Captain. I look forward to work with you another year!
Himeko:
Geez... They've said all I wanted to say.
I can't thank you enough for taking care of those girls for the past year in my place.
You've been a source of inspiration, now I feel like I can keep going. I hope we can celebrate together like this next year too...
Next the youngsters will take the leading role. Come on, come quickly~

it was above 4.0 yesterday

>BR
Might be an IQ problem for him, actually.

Bronya:
Captain, Happy Anniversary. This is my birth flower "Prairie Gentian". In the language of flowers it means "gratitude" and "hope".
It represents my gratitude for all you've done for me this past year, and my hope for our victory in the houkai war.
Also, I practiced a bit about what you've said earlier.
I don't know if I can smile correctly, but if this can make you a little happier that would be nice.
Mei:
Happy Anniversary. This is my birth flower "Plains Coreopsis".
Borrowing from its meaning of "good mood", I pray that you continue to have a wonderful everyday life.
Thank you for being with us this past year. I hope you continue being our Captain in the future.
And last but not least, it's Kiana-chan turn. We can all see you are hiding something behind your back, hand it over already.
Kiana:
I-I know. First, I know I am two days late but here, It's a chocolate. I made it myself...
The recipe was posted on the elevator so you might know how it tastes already... Ah, of course I gave some to Mei-senpai and everyone else too!
Also this, it's my birth flower. It's a flower called "Cyclamen", it means "strengthening bonds". I heard its pink color means "adoration".
My adoration goes towards Mei-senpai, but I want the Captain to strengthen his bond with us even more!
It's late but Happy Valentine, and also Happy Anniversary!

I'm not really sure how well is Re;Dive story received by people not acquinted with the previous game.
Since I played the original Priconne, at first I was really dissapointed that they shifted the setting from a VR-mmo to a generic fantasy, but after reading the story further I think this is getting interesting. There are plenty of dialogues and a few characters which imply that either:

>They're all stuck in a VR MMO with their memories wiped/modified to think they're actually fantasy races living in a fantasy world.
Only Noem/Muimi and a few other characters remember what happened "in the previous world", but nothing which would point out to it being a MMO.
or
>Fox-girl in the opening cut-scene won the Princess battle and forced MC to grant her wish: to make Astrum Online VR-MMO "real"

Some characters just lose their charm without their "real life self". Yui not being MC's classmate, Makoto not being Yui's secret love rival, Io-chan-sensei not being MC's teacher, etc.

Thanks.

I use my phone for business, so I don't install trash on it.

Thanks.

Calling a person fluent in a foreign language an idiot is not very smart, but then again we're all posting about phone games in a cantonese image board.

Freezing will save mbgg
youtube.com/watch?v=vFSUmzB5elg

>Interesting
>Just generic isekai plot

I'll just take the girls, thanks.

I'm not feeling the art style, it looks bad, for me at least. It looks so strange animated as well.

I'm honestly not sure what's going on. But do you got a link to all the old cards? I kind of want to see all the alter forms.

Found the EOP!

Looking forward to the anime, sounds like it has a pretty nice story.

>Titty monsters
Strike 1
>Auto Battler
Strike 2
>Korean
Out

This actually sounds interesting. Care to explain more about the characters' real-life versions, or is there some English database somewhere?

As someone who has been reading Freezing for a couple of years now, I can safely say that this is not saving anyth-

>Pandora

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT?

>gookshit
>terrible art
Every. Fucking. Time.

>He thinks I need to care about the main story to care about the girls

How to spot a retard.

But user, the "game" is the anime, what are you talking about?

It's ok, you'll get to play SEAnig guns with all the other memesters. No moon rune knowledge required.

Nah, he's right, that story is not interesting at all. The girls are the only reason to play this game.

KR is out soon, JP sometime after

how bad is the vpn requirements for princess connect? just once, each time i start it up or always need to be on?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you falseflagging as someone that knows Japanese, because you want people to hate anyone that does it or something?

Christ you're dumb.

There's none, just install the apk and have fun.

It's ok, you will get to become a real japanese citizen one day.

Explain to me the appeal of reading something with a cover like that. I can imagine the first chapter's art was even worse.

Don't forget this loli

>Now EOP means having taste

The shitposters of these days.

>loli

What's the target audience for a pure auto battler?

Working adults who find gameplay too stressful and time consuming?

Can you idiots ignore the sack of shit that has been shitposting about how he wants everyone to hate SEA as much as he does and discuss videogames?

There's two new releases, two anniversaries and a big scale event going on which is enough material to talk about without having to reply to that.

Yes?

>pricon
>oh shit this sucks it has no gameplay
>last thread: it's ok, I'm playing it because it's a nice VN
>this thread: ok well the story sucks, I'm just sticking with it for the girls
Make up your minds already. I'm getting way too many mixed signals here.

>a newfag
well shitposters will be having a field day until you learn to ignore.

>ilya
wtf i love her now

>it's the guy who gets personally offended when someone says SEAnigger
Missed you dude, your posts are hilarious.

Holy shit, she's so fucking cute.

>Perfectly cute little girl
>Plays as a disgusting old hag

Everyone who wants something to do while commuting somewhere, eating lunch, or wasting time waiting. Preferably young men that don't have a family yet and therefore have money to throw at good looking girls in games.

How much of the story is voiced in Re:Dive?

And the llama is a real fucking llama irl.

Is that why /mbgg/ hates autobattlers?

>"playing" mobages bc of gameplay
>"playing" mobages bc of story

Here, I solved your issue.

The people who say they're only playing it for the girls are gonna drop it as soon as the next fotm is released.

someone get dentist to remove those disgusting fangs

She's perfect, I want to marry her.

>Everyone who has an opinion about the game is the same person

Ironically, previous PriConne main plot was very generic and boring. Girls' side stories and full voice were the things which made the game great. (the dialogue great, I mean. The gameplay was even more non-existant back then too). The writer is relatively good at writing light-hearted comedy and lewd interactions.
If anyone wants to know what was going on with the plot of the original game - I can try to recap what I can.
I only have a few dozen I saved back when I was playing it, iirc there was some tumblr which dumped all the art from the game.
>Care to explain more about the characters' real-life versions
In the original it went like this: MC plays a VR-MMORPG called Astrum Online, meets girls there, and then accidentially meets them irl(in some of the cases they don't recognize each other from the game). In-game the girl's real-life version art was revealed by uncapping her once. Similar to current release, it had tons of voiced sub-stories. But back then they were separated by taking place either online or in real life.
Yeah, I'm curious how they go around her backstory too. Ilya is listed in the playable characters, but she has no cards in Re:dive for now.

Speaking of the game: what countries are IP blocked? I thought Cygames only banned Chinese IPs since I mostly saw complains in chinese and japanese in the twitter. I can play just fine from my third world's shithole.

Yes, /mbgg/ also likes to pretend that gatcha mobage are actual videogames or something.

>install makai wars
>after developer logo it flashes once and shows a white screen
What gives? I just want to play, come on

Save yourself from the disappointing realization that the game sucks and install Tagatame.

>removing her cute faggots
Sorry user, but you are such a gigantic fucking faggot.

I'll probably only stick to Priconne if it gets translations.

The story seems fun, the girls are cute and the gameplay is simple so I'd stick to it if someone does story translations and cares for the game like how the Houkai and BGHS anons have been doing. If it doesnt really take off or just passes as one more autobattler then I'll most likely drop it.

People that enjoy management games. People that play the GM mode in sports games and simulate every actual game. Me.

I'll play some autobattlers or "once a day" games but I will never understand how people can play sports shit like FIFA and buy every single game when its always more of the same boring shit.

>Ironically, previous PriConne main plot was very generic and boring.

Yeah, that's what I mean, first priconne was just SAO pandering, just like this one is Isekai pandering, reason why the MC is a generic boy (even gran has more charisma and personality) after all what matters is the interaction between the girls and the events which I hope they bring soon.

tell me, the last time I read it was cap 202 if I remember and that is more than a year ago I left it. how is it now, is the mc still faggot?

AHHHH
SO. FUCKING. THIIIIICCCCCC. UNF.

Fifa is an autobattler?

Why the fuck are there professional players then?

Stupid sexy succubus-si.
MonHare collaboration is alright.